[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /naughty/ today? >came back from class to my flat full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1415064454133.jpg (30 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1415064454133.jpg
30 KB, 436x436
who /naughty/ today?

>came back from class to my flat full of unwashed pots again
>steal room mate's slice of cake
>drink the last of the milk
>mfw
>>
>>28646345
is the point of this sort of thing to just be a dick? is this sort of hatred towards your roommates justified in any way?
>>
Two wrongs don't make a right, but honestly I can't fault you after doing dishes everyday for so many people in so many houses.
>>
hell yeah, fuck em over OP.
>>
>>28646365
>>28646366
>>28646383
2bh I pussied out and cleaned the dishes later because I can't stand a messy house, but I didn't tell them about the cake and milk hehe
>>
this passive-aggressive shit will never get you anywhere
think of how people train dogs
when the dog misbehaves, the owner doesn't punish it hours later in an unrelated way
they show the dog what they did wrong immediately in a clear and understandable manner
>>
File: 1462558315870.jpg (20 KB, 583x616) Image search: [Google]
1462558315870.jpg
20 KB, 583x616
I acted like a cunt to my ex to make her feel bad for getting a new boyfriend even though we split up 6 years ago
>>
I pooped and didn't flush

I know my flatmate's gf saw it because she came out of the bathroom with a scowl
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.