[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >khhv >senior year >sitting eating lunch and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1456889320391.jpg (28 KB, 587x573) Image search: [Google]
1456889320391.jpg
28 KB, 587x573
>18
>khhv
>senior year
>sitting eating lunch and minding my own goddamn business
>staceys approach me
>"who you taking to prom?"
>mfw
>don't even know when prom is
>want staceys to fuck off
>me: "no one?"
>"we're gonna find you a girl!" t. Staceys
>don't even want to leave the house, much less go to prom
>don't want to initiate contact with a random girl i've never met before who's being recommended to me like some sort of business associate
>know that if i don't go to prom i'll be ridiculed even more so than i am now
>parents already disappointed in me and i haven't even graduated yet
>don't know when another opportunity like this might come around

completely fucking lost. please help a robot out
>>
Just rest on the fact that they're setting you up in a bad way. A Stacy's only goal for a robot is to see him suffer.
>>
I never went to that shit, don't go. Let the Lennys and the Carls of the world have their feast.
>>
>>28646157
>>"we're gonna find you a girl!" t. Staceys
You're never going to hear from them again, calm down.
>>
>>28646157

You should cooperate. There will be plenty of chances later to completely isolate yourself all to yourself.
>>
File: 1463449941123.jpg (24 KB, 288x218) Image search: [Google]
1463449941123.jpg
24 KB, 288x218
i went to prom because i felt like id be a loser if i didnt

dressed in ill-fitting clothes, no date, danced awkwardly for a few hours, went home

id go OP, whats the worse that could happen
>>
>>28646157

Don't play along and don't go to the prom. These are people you will not have contact with after highschool anyway.
>>
rest assured they are going to "hook you up" with the biggest, fattest, ugliest girl they know

just avoid, and deny that you had anything to do with it
>>
>>28646235
>>28646207
>>28646264

they've been messaging a normie accomplice of mine on facebook, who has been relaying some of the messages to me. they seem very dedicated. the girl looks good, 7/10 in my books, so i don't think they're trying to set me up

>>28646252
this is what i envision, except with the addition of a roastie who is unhappy to be with me

>>28646243
i can surely dream...
>>
>>28646207
Yes. I don't understand why this person would walk up to you and try to find you a date? Though rather than suffer I think they just feel better about themselves thinking they are helping the little people.
>>
If you can get a date, then go.

If not then don't go.

Going to prom without a date is worse than not going at all.

I witnessed both. Luckily I had a stacy hook me up with a junior stacy. I got rejected earlier in the year which activated my rejection-anxiety (Calm down, I was diagnosed.) causing me to not ask anyone else.
>>
>>28646157
just don't fucking go OP. It's a giant waste of time. Just stay at home.
>>
>>28646284
Is the girl your type?
Is she an insufferable normie bitch or someone you might be interested in?
>>
I wouldn't trust random bitches, don't they have anything better to do than some pity crusade
>>
File: woven face.jpg (44 KB, 224x301) Image search: [Google]
woven face.jpg
44 KB, 224x301
>tfw didn't go to Prom
>tfw 21 and still don't regret it

Trust me, my life was already fucked without going to Prom. It's literally only a big deal NOT going if you're a normalfag.

As for you OP, if you don't want to go then don't. These stupid Stacy cunts aren't your masters, all you gotta do is just tell them no thanks and dances aren't your thing. This is what I basically had to tell the girl some stacies set me up with in HS. They tried to get me to go with her like a week before Prom and I just kept telling her no thanks. Probably made her feel like shit and made a couple bitches pissed at me, but they can go fuck themselves. I don't owe it to them to just bend to their will. I spent the night playing vidya with a friend, FAR better than suffering through an awkward dance with some spergy girl.
>>
>>28646374
i've never talked to her in my life kek
i don't to any girls at all, and only have 2 friends. nevertheless, most people know who i am. i had never seen this girl before today.

>>28646310
>Luckily I had a stacy hook me up with a junior stacy
how did that work out for you?

even another robot who talks exclusively to me - albeit rarely - and no one else is going and has a date (who he is not related to, might i add), so idk. completely lost atm
>>
just graduated

felt good to just walk out for the last time ever desu

you should join the military outta HS with me dude, best way to get away from your shitty life imo
>>
>>28646457
Pretty well actually. She's easily 8/10 and is super nice. We just sort of hung out for about 14 hours (Including the after prom) if she likes relaxing and you can hold a conversation you'll be fine.
>>
i didnt go to my prom, man
me and my close friends (5) just went and hit up the night, talked about real shit, played some laser tag, had some good food, played some vidya, dicked around town at night, then hit up the after prom for free food, entertainment, and to talk with the few other friends who had actually gone to prom with a girl (1 or 2 I think)

it was one hell of a night, got back at 5 am or something, drunk as hell. way better than trying to impress some girl at a stupid dance or whatever the fuck prom is. i get super nostalgic just thinking about; senior year of hs was the most alive i think ive ever felt.

damn, fuck you op, im getting all sentimental and sad now. life as an adult is so shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.