[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND, after 27 years of nothing. But I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1460639021052.jpg (110 KB, 640x701) Image search: [Google]
1460639021052.jpg
110 KB, 640x701
I FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND, after 27 years of nothing.

But I think this was a bad idea. I am insecure as fuck. The second we're not togther, if she has to go to work or something, I get the feeling she's gonna fuck another guy.

How to remove this feeling of insecurity and lack of confidence, normies please help?
She's not even that attractive just 5/10 walking skeleton.
>>
Just remember when she says she's going out with the girls, she is definitely getting the good Chad cock
>>
>>28645875
YES I KNOW THAT.

I think being on this board has ruined me. She went out with her female coworkers for drinks, came back tipsy and I felt cucked.
How do you guys even trust women?
>>
>>28645922
> How do you guys even trust women?
I guess the guys on here basically don't

> How to remove this feeling of insecurity and lack of confidence, normies please help?
Actually I am a 26yo virgin so I'm not qualified at all but here's what I'm guessin:
You need to fulfill her sexual needs which INCLUDES asking her what she likes and what she wants to try. Asking her might not work because we all know that what females say != what females want so you might have to put a little extra work in there.
In short, I'd say to fuck her in every way possible and keep her satisfied so she doesn't feel the need at all to try anything more with anyone else

also Normie get out, ree[/spoiler9
>>
>>28645831
How long before you two got together?
>>
File: 1436153974781.jpg (835 KB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436153974781.jpg
835 KB, 986x1000
>>28646558
About 2 months of being friends before dating.

>>28646240
Yes I could do all that and then some more but wouldn't she rather do all of that with a 10/10 Chad instead?
I can satisfy all the needs but I am an inferior specimen.
>>
>>28645922
>How do you guys even trust women?
You can only trust women during the honeymoon phase. Even then it's sketchy tho
>>
>>28646703
She knew you for two months and didn't pick up on your insecurities or anything?
>>
If you have a gf, youre a cuck.
>>
File: ssnb8hl.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ssnb8hl.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>28646840
I hide this shit really well, but it eats me up inside.
On the outside I'm a bonafide Chad.
>>
>>28647447
If your relationship is gonna work, you need to be honest.

If it eats you up, you probably aren't hiding it as well as you thought.

If you haven't been together that long, you can still make it work through communication and honesty as opposed to putting on a front the whole time and hoping you don't get caught.

I mean, at some point you're both gonna show each other a great degree of vulnerability.

I don't know what to say about your insecurities though. You're kind of on your own with that one. Unless your gf helps you.

You should've been a more complete person with/for yourself before taking someone else along for the ride.
>>
Read Othello or the Winter's Tale
>>
>>28645922
Iktf of not trusting your gf and the insecurity but you just gotta believe that you're the best thing going for her rn and that she's more into you than you are to her basically what it comes down to is leverage if you feel like you have it you'll be worry free
>>
>>28647795
If you show weakness the women leave, never show weakness
>>
What you definitely don't wanna do it lose it all to your own sense of paranoia.

Relationships are about trust. That's the most important thing. Remember where you are, ffs.
>>
File: Screenshot (1341).png (785 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1341).png
785 KB, 1366x768
>>28645831
take care of her fashion muscles, op
>>
>>28645922
This is exactly the wrong place to ask

Speaking personally, I got myself a date with a girl last week, and it was my first one ever. Last one as well, because I blew it. It's insane how nervous you get, but it can't be helped. Point is, you're pretty much guaranteed to blow it. For people like us, we don't have experience, what you're going through, most normal people go through it at 15-18. For you, you'll get better.

Hopefully for your sake, this girl really loves you and can take everything in stride.
>>
>>28648061
There's a difference between vulnerability and weakness.
>>
>>28648087
What anime is that, does she mean giving her the dick?
>>
File: Screenshot (1338).png (832 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1338).png
832 KB, 1366x768
>>28648175

idk if she means sex
>>
>>28645831
just wiretap here phone + computer
>>
>>28648175
Katanagatari
Origihaginal
>>
>>28645831
>She's not even that attractive just 5/10 walking skeleton.
Nup, you have every right to be insecure. Girls like that average 9 fucks a week, they need the semen to support their brittle bones.

THe only way to remove insecurity is to secure the problem. I suggest you make sure you inject your semen into her vagina at least 10 times a week so she doesn't ahve to find other sources. It can be tiring, but your penis will get fitter and bigger as a result. Once your penis grows bigger, say around 7.5inches or so, then you can ease off and just fuck her 4 times a week.
>>
File: 02a110bf172f3cc6_Picture_218.png (173 KB, 522x247) Image search: [Google]
02a110bf172f3cc6_Picture_218.png
173 KB, 522x247
>>28648365
>Once your penis grows bigger, say around 7.5inches or so, then you can ease off and just fuck her 4 times a week.

If only my friend, if only
>5inch reporting here
>>
>>28648365
Kek made my day
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.