[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think the beta uprising will ever actually happen. is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: beta1.jpg (71 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
beta1.jpg
71 KB, 639x426
do you think the beta uprising will ever actually happen. is it possible with great planning we could actually succeed. would you join if we could actually get a squad together
>>
Maybe in China where theirs a ridiculous amounts of young incels. In a western nation? No
>>
Isn't that what's happening right now. Or no it's the SJW's right, but who are they are they beta, their not normies. What's.
>>
>>28645907
i just want to make history with you all, whether we're on the wrong side or not. if we all truly comitted we could make the history books
>>
>>28645792
A legitimate beta uprising? no
Robots tagging along on the coattails of a liberal uprising? yes, only to turn on the roasties/nomie cucks when the best moment presents itself
>>
I will be joining Trumps Trump brigade when
He becomes president, that's for sure
>>
Fbi falling for the memes
>>
>>28645972
Theirs definitely enough robots out their to fuck society up for awhile. The problem is how do you get a bunch of depressed neets and Mcworkers inspired to join together and fight.
>>
>>28646022
Same I want to make America great again
>>
>>28645792
>beta uprising happens
>with chad removed betas move up into becoming the new chads
>cycle begins anew with the new betas uprising against the new chads
>>
>>28646119
The real question is, how long until robots have enough of society and go just postal in all areas of the country.

Its just a matter of them finding the motivation. there is no need for robots to join together to fight.
>>
>>28646191
> motivation
That's the problem with robots. If we had any motivation or balls we, wouldn't be robots, or would've committed suicide a long time ago.
>>
>Plot of fight club the thread
>>
>>28646354
while this is true, robots lack the motivation to do things that will have a positive effect on their lives.

They are still able to be motivated negatively through outside sources.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.