[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here /Joey's World Tour/? I used to watch h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1461963278224.jpg (54 KB, 460x539) Image search: [Google]
1461963278224.jpg
54 KB, 460x539
Anyone else here /Joey's World Tour/?
I used to watch him because he made me feel better about being chubby but now I just like him, he seems like a really nice guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q8jMaal_MU
>>
i love fast food but i have diabetes so thats just makes me jealous
>>
I like how he is basically just a fat fuck trolling everybody and he doesn't give a shit. All those dislikes.
>>
>>28645391
hes not trolling anybody hes eating food on camera for enjoyment

people only dislike cuz hes fat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkq6k6FYFmI
>>
>>28645391
He's not trolling, he just doesn't care what people think and that's awesome.
>>
>>28645318
I haven't watched much recently. I heard leafy roasted him though, I wonder how his channel is handling it, it's going strong I presume
>>
>>28645404
That "I'm beeeeeeack" is meant to annoy, and then he'll do some retarded speed-blinking thing for far too long while he chews with his mouth open. Also that "woo woo woo woo" thing.

He's playing up how fucking annoying he is because he's still making bank. 50k views a video for half ass food reviews is ridiculous.
>>
>>28645318
Have watched him for a couple of years now, one of my fav youtubers. Pretty sad that he still lives with his mom and is going to die by the end of this decade probably. He seems like a genuinely cool dude, like that kid that does dares and shit for free
>>
>>28645489
>Pretty sad that he still lives with his mom and is going to die by the end of this decade probably. He seems like a genuinely cool dude, like that kid that does dares and shit for free
Seriously? Give source please.
>>
Why?
The only reason you should watch him is to see how fucking good you are in comparison.
>>
File: smiling hyde.png (155 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
smiling hyde.png
155 KB, 334x344
>>28645454

I fucking love when he does the "woo woo woo" thing. It's absolutely beautiful.

>>28645441

>leafy

His fans are literal children. Go check out some of the profiles of the people who type that "kys" shit. Constant uploads of roblox, runescape, etc. Those twats can't hurt Joey. He's a behemoth of love and happiness.
>>
>>28645525
>he can't appreciate a genuinely nice and enthusiastic guy
Why are you here?
>>
>>28645519
For him living with his mom? I remember in one of his cooking vids his mom was walking in the back, can't remember which. He also has a few vids of him at Disneyland on rides with his mom in front of him.
>>
>>28645543
Yah, Joey seems like a fun guy, and he was trying to balance his love for food and exercise iirc, so hopefully he'll truck through the leafy dislikes and the health issues to bring us more tours. has he gotten a sponsorship yet?
>>
>>28645589
Maybe a wife/gf/sister/visiting relative?
He seems like a mildly successful dude with all this money for food and everything. I can't believe he's that stereotypically sad.
>>
>>28645454
>That "I'm beeeeeeack" is meant to annoy, and then he'll do some retarded speed-blinking thing for far too long while he chews with his mouth open. Also that "woo woo woo woo" thing.

are you autistic you have no discernment

human beings have different habits and inside jokes

someone blinking too much might just be how his eyes work theyre dry or something

everybody has different issues my lips might get dry and i have to lick them more often than somebody else

youre being way too critical
>>
>>28645454

It's him trying to compensate for his lack of a personality because he gave up his soul for gluttony.
>>
>>28645709
dumbest post of the day award.
>>
WOO WOO WOO WOO
>>
his videos inspire me to not eat fast food

his channel is probably better than whoever leafy is

I'm assuming he does let's plays or whatever 10 year olds watch on youtube currently
>>
his channel helps me curb fast food cravings, which is helpful since i'm on a diet

also you can't forget our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRU8MQ-ktGk
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.