[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ 4Chan's biggest dumbest cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1462743803280.jpg (86 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1462743803280.jpg
86 KB, 500x466
Why is /pol/ 4Chan's biggest dumbest cancer?
>>
>>28645216
Because us Whiteys welcome extinction with open arms.
We want to be replaced by shitskins and ruled over by Kikes.
>>
Why is /r9k/ 4"C"han's most pathetic loser magnet?
>>
The pol retards get so triggered when you point out reality. Biggest neckbeards on the internet.
>>
>>28645309
Whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot.

Tbo.
>>
>>28645309
Would you mind explaining your reality? Because when you state something like that and leave it. You end up sounding like a retarded spergshit. Go fap to some trap fags you delusional faggot
>>
>>28645216
>Why is /pol/ 4Chan's biggest dumbest cancer?
>4Chan
>C

confirmed for being a newfag faggot

get the fuck out
>>
File: 1459119970572.jpg (83 KB, 460x670) Image search: [Google]
1459119970572.jpg
83 KB, 460x670
>>28645814
>>28645764
/pol/ really is the male SJW equivalent
>>
>>28645971
Jews are inferior in the sense that they do nothing other than leach off of stronger races.

They don't work, they don't invent, they just conspire and cheat.
>>
File: 47.jpg (30 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
30 KB, 502x502
The worst part is that Trump supporters are starting to take up /pol/'s rhetoric, without even knowing what the hell /pol/ is. /pol/'s ideology, which people are calling the "alt-right" or "identitarianism" for some reason, is almost becoming mainstream on social media. Whenever I look at the comments section for pretty much anything, it's a sure bet that I'm gonna see a bunch of Trump fanatics calling everyone "degenerates", "cucks", and even (I'm not kidding about this) fucking "normies". It doesn't matter if the thing they're supposed to be commenting on isn't remotely political. And they're completely oblivious to the act that all this is coming from 4chan; for example, I've actually read someone defend their use of the word "cuck" by saying, "The other conservatives are just standing by passively while the liberals fuck over America! The Republican party is a bunch of cucks!"

There's even this far-right blogger who wrote his own book, titled "Cuckservatives", which reads like it's been ripped straight out of /pol/ threads. That dude's making a lot of money from it. Self-proclaimed "conservative intellectuals" are praising him for his oh-so-innovative and "daring" political agenda. Most of the stuff in that book looks like it was lifted straight from /pol/.

This election is the most obnoxious election in many, many decades. I wish I could just fast forward through all of it.
>>
>>28645216
>niggers are this mad
>>
>>28646049
>non-jews are powerless against the apparently obvious jewish menace
>""""""stronger"""""" races
>>
>>28646049
And yet they supposedly rule the world with their zionism. Make up your mind Cletus.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.