[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gimme the pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Post most painful thing to happen to you/someone you know.
>>
sister committed suicide by jumping off a cliff
her body wasn't retrieved for days due to heavy rains
>>
my dad died of cancer about 20 days ago, he was 60
i'm 18
>>
>>28645531
Was she hot? Or oro oro
>>
>>28645161
my uncle has quite possibly the saddest fucking story there is
He enlisted in the marines in 1967 and became friends with some kid from the south, he and him were pretty much instant friends. You know where Im going with this so Ill just cut to the chase. One day during patrol they were walking and a sniper just blew his brains out, my uncle carried him to the medivac helicopter and wrote a letter to his mother describing the brotherhood/love he had for her son.
>>
I said "hi" to a girl on the street but she didn't acknowledge my existence.
>>
i was born and am still alive
>>
>>28645161
A friend's mom died after struggling with diabetes for decades. It was pretty bad, her kidneys were for all intents and purposes machine-gunned.
>>
>>28645669
what war was this
>>
>>28646083
the clone wars.
>>
i became really ugly one day

and my sisters dog died last year, that really sucked
>>
i went to uni, on loans.
>>
>>28645556
I know that feel bro, my father died from liver cancer in january, he fought for 6 years against it
>>
Friend's grandfather died of some form of cancer that dissolved holes in his body.
He had lost both arms and legs and was on life support because he had basically liquefied inside, he lost his sanity towards the end.
>>
File: 1377823732387.jpg (165 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1377823732387.jpg
165 KB, 666x666
>>28645161
Don't know if it's the worst there's been so much awful shit in my life, but

>Anon, I would want you to be the best man in my wedding
>[I will fucking end you intensifies]
>>
>>28646442
I don't get it. Also the fact that the image you posted is of the dimensions 666x666 is fitting is a subtle and pleasing manner.
>>
>>28646596
A cuntshit who friendzoned me asked me to be their best man.
>>
Dropped a 600lb motorcycle on my leg off of a porch.

The porch wasnt very high up
>>
people won't be my friend
>>
>>28647056
I would.
oregairu s2
>>
Person I know, my wife was hit by an IED. Lost limbs and was horribly burned.
>>
>>28647290
Post pics of your burnt fuck nugget anon
>>
>>28647318
She's passed out drunk, I don't feel comfortable taking pics of her like that.
>>
>>28647079
Would you really or are you just being nice?
>>
Mom left, haven't seen her in a long time.
Dad died of a heart attack.
Brother got into drugs and OD'd on coke.
Daughter died in a car crash. Wife hung herself a few months later. Just me now. Been a few days where I came pretty close to killing myself.
>>
>>28647392
Both.
If I were I would be nice to you because obviusly we would be friends.

but probably you are thinking I am a qt shy little wanna be robot fembot.

I'm just a dude and I am not gay.

probably you wouldn't be my friend.
>>
>>28647353
What she doesnt know wont hurt he
Post them, faggot.
>>
File: walk it off.jpg (14 KB, 499x361) Image search: [Google]
walk it off.jpg
14 KB, 499x361
>>28645161
i put a dildo in my butt
pic no relate
>>
File: 1461875008124.jpg (93 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1461875008124.jpg
93 KB, 1280x960
>>28646114
surprising kek

desu
>>
>>28645161
I stepped on a nail. I'm autistic and made an ass of myself for crying so much.
>>
>lost my mom and gf within two years of each other
ever since i completely gave up on any sort of hope for happiness and occupy myself entirely by consuming media
>>
>>28646083
Most likely the Vietnam War

My Great Grandpa accidentally killed his little brother while throwing cut logs into the bed of truck, one overshot and hit his brother in the head. After that, he was in WW2 and him and his friends were hit by a shell( which killed his friends but somehow threw him into the ghilli netting and wounded his leg) he held off a road to a small village in France for a week by himself, he was awarded the cross de merit. he walked with a limp the rest of his life. It really bothered him that his friends died and he was right there with them and didn't. The day he died he said "I killed so many people, I even killed my own brother, I know I'm going to burn in hell"
>>
>>28645161
My mom died on mother's day.
>>
>>28649758
1/365 chance,lame as fak
>>
>>28649089
thanks I made you smile senpai.

I thought my joke wasn't even funny
>>
Ex-girlfriend of mine got assraped by two guys in a forest while drunk although not drunk enough to have passed out. She was 14. I used to have baaaaaaad nightmares because of it
>>
>was molested
>constantly bullied in school
>older brother would beat the shit out of me but somehow held my own most the time
>one time had me choked to blackout and pounded on my head so hard that bits of teeth were in my mouth
>when I was a baby my father used to slap me until I stopped crying
>haven't seen/heard from my father since a little after that fact
>took care of my alzheimers inflicted great uncle while my mom worked full time
>washed my mother after she got cancer and the chemo made her nearly disabled
>watched her last breathes

Now I just drink and work shitty min wage jobs hoping my liver will go out soon, I hate being alive.
>>
I hate these threads. I always enter and reading on others pain always gives me the will to get up and keep trying.

Knowing that I havent suffered enough yet gives me drive to suffer more.

I hate being human
>>
>>28647430
You're a stronger man than me, anon. If you do end it, just know that this bro thinks you're a swell guy and that you are not weak for doing so. I really hope you don't.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.