[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, /r9k/, would you fuck her? This is your one and only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1462416088643.jpg (222 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462416088643.jpg
222 KB, 1064x1600
Be honest, /r9k/, would you fuck her?

This is your one and only chance to lose your virginity
>>
File: crucible.jpg (9 KB, 245x172) Image search: [Google]
crucible.jpg
9 KB, 245x172
>>28644983
pic def related
>>
Depends on many factors
>>
Well, if I had to choose between her and a cute trap, I'd choose the fat boobies. Only mentally ill degenerates fuck traps
>>
>>28644983
If she lasered off the tats and piercings yes.

Not loving the stretch marks but whatever, I can live with that. Her tits are ideal for me, to be honest. And she looks like a BS free gf, I might even want to hang with her after. I hope she's into facesitting
>>
>>28644983
If I had a choice between being thrown into auschwitz or smashing her , I would choose auschwitz
>>
>>28645096
so you are telling me you would rather choose buck angel than a cute girl with a cute dick?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.