[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, would you ever commit incest with a family member?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: 1442453159396.png (373 KB, 760x430) Image search: [Google]
1442453159396.png
373 KB, 760x430
Be honest, would you ever commit incest with a family member?
>>
>implying I haven't already
_he isn't really all that attractive but I get horny damnit
>>
File: 1456009622550.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
1456009622550.jpg
185 KB, 1200x1700
if one were cute and had a likable personality i would

but sadly such is not the case
>>
>>28644736
no because in a nigger family and niggers are ugly
>>
>>28644736
I have a cousin that I'd fuck, yes.
>>
>>28644736
I really want to fuck my cousin. She's so hot.
>>
Step mom and half sister.
I'd also love to fuck about a dozen cousins.
>>
>>28644736
I have a qt cousin so yes
>>
I would have sex with my dad if he wanted it but he doesn't understand my advances at all.
>>
>>28644736
Absolutely not, I would only ever commit incest with a non-family member.
>>
>>28644736
If I had a hot mom, yes. Mom son incest is kind of my fetish. I maybe had feelings for my mom for like one jerk session but that was it, she isnt that attractive to me.

Id be down with an aunt, grandma etc etc... as long as theyre older and hot.
>>
>>28644736
none of my family members are attractive

I am indian, and for some dumb fuck reason all my female cousins made the decision not to shave, they look like fucking apes

not only that but a lot of guys in my family have some gene that causes them not to grow hair! These guys are super feminine, why not the others

>>28644884
don't fuck up your relationship with your dad
you will have to live with that till he dies
>>
>>28644736
Nope my sister is disgusting and tortured me as a child.
>>
>>28644884
male or female?
I'll take that bait.
>>
As someone who may or may not have slammed my cousin, don't do it. Arrested Development was right. You'll find other cuties, but your family is here forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 444x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 444x340
I don't have a sister so I don't know about that and it's the only type I've ever seriously wondered if I'd be able to control myself, but my mom? Or my dad and brothers? God no
>>
>>28644736
As opposed to committing incest with a non-family member?

Anyway, no. No one in my family aside from me is attractive.
>>
Taihei fucks UMR every night
>>
Cousin gave me a blowjob, does that count as incest?
>>
Fooled around with my mom a couple times. It was weird but I'm glad it didn't ruin things between us.
>>
>>28644937
>tortured me as a child.
like sexually?
>>
>>28644736
I would but they would have to come on to me first.
>>
Cousins? Hell yes.
My younger sister, maybe, if I was drunk and she really wanted to.
>>
Sure, I'd hate fuck the shit out my cousin, and my sister was great before she had a kid.
>>
>>28644736
Nah, I'm not at all attracted to my real mother or sister.

Incest is hot fantasy but only when you're imagining other people doing it.
>>
>>28645072
Details?
Origiunal Currmentr
>>
File: 1445228565423.jpg (296 KB, 467x568) Image search: [Google]
1445228565423.jpg
296 KB, 467x568
yeah absolutely, incest is my fetish

i'd get off just watching other people have incest
>>
File: 21648855.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
21648855.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28645048
Nah, he obviously fucks Ebina.
>>
>>28644808
>this self-hating
>>
My dog is like a member of the family. Does that count ?
>>
>>28645190
After prom we got drunk and made out, acting on some latent feelings between us. Nothing more happened and it was not pleasant but it's important because even though we turned against it, it sort of remained as a possibility unspoken.

Few years later we went on a summer trip to Europe together and pretty soon into it those feelings came up again, we acted on them and for the rest of the trip lived a short fling. It felt like we could live it up like that because of being remote and the time frame short and it abruptly ended when we returned.

It still gets brought up from time to time and there's that experience between us which is really weird but we're kind of uneasy about it and laugh it off.
>>
>>28645323
spotted the nignog
>>
File: 1463280580261.png (407 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1463280580261.png
407 KB, 4500x4334
The idea repulses me with anyone from my immediate family but I've had a crush on one of my cousins for as long as I can remember and I often have dreams about dating her. Those dreams are my greatest happiness sad but true
>>
>>28644736
Two female cousins, damn they are hot.
>>
>>28644736
Naw everyone in my family is ugly as shit
Cept one of my cousins
So my answer is yes
>>
>>28644736
I don't even hug family.
>>
File: 1462149235681.jpg (489 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462149235681.jpg
489 KB, 1000x1000
I was in an on and off incestual relationship with my father for a good few years near my early teens. At first, it wasn't consensual as you could guess. Although it has left an impact on me, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I still have that tainted love for him to this day, though I would never act on it.
>>
My cousin, used to be hotter but she's still fine looking now. Sisters not my type and she's out of shape, doesn't look after her teeth well, is a whore etc but I'd still fuck her if she wanted it, she never will though. I couldn't turn incest down.
If I had a daughter I'd do it.
>>
>>28646129
>early teens
2old
>>
>>28646583
It very first began when I was 11, that's why I said 'near my early teen years', although it didn't become mutual until I was around 13. As I got older, I began to see what he did as love, and not as something I should be afraid.
>>
>>28646736
Did he cum inside?
Did he take pictures?
>>
>>28646761
No, I was around the age when I could actually get pregnant, and him getting me pregnant would definitely get him in trouble and he didn't trust me to take any kind of morning after pill. I'm not even sure if children can safely take those, actually.

Yes, he did. Although I don't know where those pictures are today
>>
>>28646736
How did you break the cucle?
>>
>>28646821
That's hot. I need to fap.
>>
Yes I did have sex with my younger sister
>>
>>28646847
Maybe I am just not smart, or not familiar with the term, but I don't know what that is. If you mean break the cycle, I still love my father, but I recognize that it is mentally and physically demanding. It is best I dont associate with him anymore.
>>
>>28647001
>If you mean break the cycle, I still love my father, but I recognize that it is mentally and physically demanding. It is best I dont associate with him anymore.
Yeah, I meant cycle. So nobody ever found out?
>>
if they were a cute girl, yes
i have no problems messing around with a cousin, or even younger sister
>>
>>28644736
rather die desu fampai
>>
Absolutely not. It's one of those things that isn't actually hot in real life.
>>
Seems like everybody's got a thing for therw cousin. Same here. My younger cousin who is 2-3 years younger than me. I'm 18. If he ever gave me any hints or flirted back with me then I'd try and make it easier for him to make a move on me
>>
>>28647010
I've told two close friends of mine over the years. My relationship with my father was a very large and important part of my life and forged a part of who I am. It's hard to keep it secret from people who get close to me, luckily I don't make friends often
>>
>>28647121
So since you had sex from such an early age, did that make you asexual or dislike sex somehow from possible trauma?
>>
>>28647114
your cousin is so distant genetically that they really aren't that related to you fampai
>>
>>28647161
True
I don't see him often either so it just feels like he's some other regular guy that I'm attracted to
>>
>>28644884
Are you the VioletAnon who appears from time to time?
>>
>>28647139
Around 13 or so I was actually very sexual. It probably has something to do with starting to have romantic feelings for my father. I should point out I didn't have attraction to other men, both my age or older. When I got to 15 I began to detest my situation and I lost all sexual drive and thought I had become asexual, until I was put in an all girls' ward and I found at this time I was attracted to a girl there who I was very infatuated with and was sexually frustrated around her, even though she wasn't what people would call attractive. My sex drive is zero unless I'm in love, in which case I become hyper sexual and can't really stop those feelings. I hope that makes sense
>>
>>28647420
>until I was put in an all girls' ward and I found at this time I was attracted to a girl there who I was very infatuated with and was sexually frustrated around her, even though she wasn't what people would call attractive
Wait, so you're a lesbian now or bi? Also, how did you friend sexually frustrate you exactly?
>>
All 3 of my uncles. Not at once, but one at a time without them knowing or talking to each other about it. I've made advances over text to my oldest uncle, but he doesn't understand them. And my youngest uncle who is 26 is supposed to visit soon. I haven't seen him in 8 years and I'm 18 now. He's flirted with me over the phone before and I can tell he's into me, so I'm pretty sure something could happen between us if he or I acts on it
Most likely if we were both high. He's a fucking druggie, but still hot as hell
>>
>>28644736
Yes. But I wouldn't to any of my relatives. It'd just be weird and they're not my type. No interest in my relatives.
>>
>>28647114
Everyone apparently has a hot cousin or two they'd fuck. I'm Scandinavian so I have been to the sauna with one cousin of mine. Damn, she is fine.
>>
>>28647445
I would call myself bisexual. I am attracted to any gender as long as my feelings for them are strong enough. My friend was like me, somewhat. Came from a troubled home, we had to live together in the same psych ward. We shared rooms together, and after I began to obsess over her, I began to look at her sleeping and touch myself. I'm ashamed to admit but it's true. I had sexual fantasies about us, I wrote about them in detail, I couldnt look her in the face after a while because I would imagine making love to her and it would frustrate me too much. She had the most beautiful lips, it was so hard not to imagine kissing them. She didn't sexually frustrate me on purpose, her existing was enough. I did confess my feelings for her eventually but she never truly reciprocated, I assume because she was not attracted to girls, although maybe it was my overbearing and clingy personality that may have creeped her out.
>>
Yes, but she's adopted. And 12. Does that count?
>>
>>28647636
>We shared rooms together, and after I began to obsess over her
Do you think that was because you shared similar experiences or was there something else?

Sorry about all the questions, I just wanted to confirm some things since I was abused as a kid too but it was a one time kind of thing only. Since I am a man and it was my step-uncle though, it had different effects on me. Did you ever get bad trust issues or fear of rejection? You seemed to have confessed so perhaps not but maybe you just had more courage than me.
>>
>>28647748
I fell in love with her because I never had friends growing up. I was a 'loner' with a pretty harsh life at home and always felt lonely. I attempted to kill myself after realizing how shit my life was, and I live, and I feel awful about it and everything else. I can hardly speak properly because I'm so out of my mind, and there's this girl who is nice to me, treats me well, talks to me, spends time with me, cares about me, even though I'm at my worst, and I didn't deserve it. It felt so alien to me and so lovely, I was obsessed with her and the feeling she made me feel that I never felt before

My confession wasn't anything great like you may have imagined. I was out of my mind on antipsychotics and couldn't even stand up straight. I don't even remember most of it, I just remember rubbing my hand over her cheek in a really weird way saying 'i love you'. I do have bad trust issues, awful trust issues, actually Still haunts me, it's my worst enemy. Fear of rejection, I'm not entirely sure. I'm a shy, introverted person but I'm not afraid of failure because I already consider myself a failure. I would say I have the same jitters with rejection everyone deals with, nothing lesser or worth.

I'm sorry you too were hurt as a child, man or woman, it isn't something anyone should go through. I've never known what to say to people who were hurt except that I understand your pain and I wish you didn't feel it.
>>
>>28647918
>I fell in love with her because I never had friends growing up
Hm, I see. I did have friends and siblings growing up so I never developed any obsession for anyone until someone showed me affection but that was 1 time when I was 14 and that was the only time I was ever in love. But trust issues/fear of rejection sort of fucked me over and I couldn't muster up the courage to say what I felt in a timely manner. Not that it would matter since this person had to part ways due to her family moving but still.

>My confession wasn't anything great like you may have imagined. I was out of my mind on antipsychotics and couldn't even stand up straight. I don't even remember most of it, I just remember rubbing my hand over her cheek in a really weird way saying 'i love you'. I do have bad trust issues, awful trust issues, actually Still haunts me, it's my worst enemy.
Wait. So why were you on meds if nobody knew about your father? Is this before or after the suicide attempt?

>I've never known what to say to people who were hurt except that I understand your pain and I wish you didn't feel it.
Yeah, it's not easy to talk such things but I am capable of opening up and getting out of my comfort zone more easily on the internet.
>>
>>28644736
I have a slightly older brother and yes I would have gay sex with him. I'm not really desperate for him or the cock in general, but if the situation presented itself I'd go for it.

I would also love to have been raped by my father when I was younger but mostly just because I'd want an excuse to pity myself.
>>
>>28648007
>Wait. So why were you on meds if nobody knew about your father? Is this before or after the suicide attempt?
After my suicide attempt I got placed in a psych ward with her, I only knew her after the attempt. The reason I was on meds, and din't really get questioned too hard about my motive for suicide was because I was a rare case of a schizophrenic child. Most of the time, schizophrenic people develop it in their 20's while living normal lives growing up. It was the opposite for me. I still have schizophrenia. It is not completely gone of course, but it is under much better control now days. I didn't mention it in my posts because it wasn't relevant. When I was admitted I told them it was because of my hallucinations I wanted to die, and kept my father's abuse a secret.
>>
>>28644736

If any of my cute cousins sang this to me, would you blame me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_mmQp3qg8
>>
>>28648128
>schizophrenia
Oh, I see. That fills in the holes then, sorry if my questioning is too intrusive but it's not common to encounter people so open about these affairs so I figured I'd inquire a bit and compare experiences as well as trying to understand your situation better and see if I could learn about myself from it as well.
>>
>>28644736
Definitely not, my senpai has a really distant relationship with eachother, both literally and socially. Aunts and cousins live in another state and are all bitchy as fuck. The thought of it is revolting, but it might just be weird family dynamics.
>>
>>28648470
god damn word changing shit, *family
>>
>>28644736
Yup
I have a niece that's actually like a year older than me
My god, she is thick in the right places
We used to hide under the covers and I'd dry hump her and she'd just giggle and we'd talk.
I miss those days
>>
>>28647452
Please fucking hang yourself at the soonest time possible.
Thank you
>>
3D is PD, so no.
I have nothing against wincest.
Also,
>hello, FBI
>>
File: 1439944183286.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1439944183286.png
120 KB, 284x339
>>28648536
Hot nieces are the best.
However
>tfw you will never have a romantic/sexual relationship with any of said nieces
>tfw you have to stand by and watch them get boyfriends, then later husbands who are enjoying what you could have had if things were a little different

Not a good feel.
>>
Yes. My aunt and my cousin. I have a thing for country girls and big asses.
>>
>>28644736
i had a crush on my older sister (1.5 years older) growing up but it wasn't really sexual so i don't think i would have even back then.

>>28646129
>>28646736
>>28646821
>>28647001
>>28647121
>>28647420
>>28647636
>>28647918
>>28648128
this makes me really sad. please take care, anon.
>>
File: 1463494068047.jpg (64 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1463494068047.jpg
64 KB, 560x560
Probably not because I'm an incest baby. My mom and my grandfather resulted in my little sister and I.

I'm fine but my little sister is blind. I think my sister is cute but I feel like I'd be taking advantage of her because I'm like the only guy in her life so I wouldn't go that route even if she was completely head over heels in love with me.

Also I don't know if I'd ever want to tempt fate and inbreed yet again in our bloodline.
>>
>>28649072
>tfw no qt blind imouto that needs me to be her eyes and returns the favor with love and cuddles

why live?

Does your mom still talk to your grandpa?
Did your mom get married?
Does your cuck of a dad know?
How old are you and your sister?
Did gpaw fuck any of his other kids?
>>
>>28644736
Sister definitely, otherwise nah.
>>
I wouldn't actively pursue it, but if a female cousin of mine came onto me at a party or something, I would probably go with it. I have some hot cousins.

Anyone else grosses me out. I cant see my mom as a sexual being at all, and I've known my little sister for way too long for me to be attracted to her.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.