[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/? Would you still love her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: rTG99fh.jpg (93 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
rTG99fh.jpg
93 KB, 640x1136
Well /r9k/? Would you still love her?
>>
>>28644447
I dont have gf, so I wouldnt care
>>
That's when you spread that shit like wildfire.

If she wants to be cruel than she deserves pain in return.
>>
>>28644447
Is that a blowjob with a condom? What the fuck? That wouldn't feel like anything
>>
>>28644447
if this was from the
>her
that im thinking of i think i would snap i think i would go into full sociopath killer mode i would have no emotoins anymore i wouldd try to kidnap her '
i im a troubled person arent i
i need help dont i.
>>28644502
thats spit not a condomm check the base.
>>
>>28644502
Looks like it.

Check out all the air bubbles.
>>
>>28644531
...maybe /r9k/ is not the best place for you bro

you sound pretty fucking autistic and not the /r9k/ kind, more like the trailer trash marry his first cousin kind
>>
>>28644447
Nope, enjoy the AIDS
>>
>>28644447

No. Not because of the chocolate dick, but because only a spiteful witch would send that to someone who ever loved them.
>>
>>28644584
no, no, that's not me
my first crush' was on my 2nd cousin
thats not the "her" i was thinking of
i tend to have manic depression symptoms and an obsessive love complex about the "her" im thinking of
i haven't even talked to her in years to avoid any kind of autistic crap like that.
fuck i want to so bad!
so should i try and go get help someday?
>>
>>28644447
I thought everyone knew that the snapchat parts of that picture are photoshopped on.

But, if it were real, I'd just save it and send it to her family.
>>
>>28644769

Please do. You're not the funny kind of autistic we like around here, you sound like the serious kind that gets parents concerned.
>>
File: 54e6316064303.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2119) Image search: [Google]
54e6316064303.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2119
I try as much as I can to love everyone
so yeah. Just because a person hurts you doesn't mean you have to exclude them from your heart
>>
>>28644835
but they dont know this
i dont want them to i hope they just forgot about any of signals they should have seen from me
sister is brain damaged and takes tremendous amounts of time to care for, fuck she damands the time she gets screaming at me all the fucking time.
but il get help when im on my own and can relax away from my family, and dont need to worry about them. thats been my plan but . . should i get help before that then i guess?
>>
>>28644447
no, but it's fake. snapchat cucking is a real fetish now. i'd like to think i wouldn't fall in love with a girl like this anyway, it'd be difficult to be blindsided by a girl this untrustworthy and spiteful
>>
>>28644481
This.

roriginalo
>>
>>28644447
Whenever I see these, I wonder if they're real, and while probably not, I rest easy knowing that on the off chance that it is, the guy got a screencap that he can use to slander her
>>
>>28644447
Why is that posted almost every day?
>>
>>28644447
No, once a cheater, always a cheater, I'd cut her loose completely like a poisoned limb and move on, I don't trust many people outside of really close bros and family, let alone women, so this wouldn't really hurt me, only just further solidify my distrust of women in general.
>>
File: qefqff.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
qefqff.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
>>28644447
No, but I wouldn't get angry either. ok I would get angry, but i wouldn't do shit.

the thing I understand is, cucks new males have a point, but in the wrong understanding.

The point being, " you don't know the vagina you are with" which is true, but the thing is, every people are their own,
and they decide what to do with themselves, As for I am mine, and I don't want to be with a person that confuses being their own to "is good to whore your self out".

Is their choices, as is mine to stop caring.
O would just leave and never look back.
>>
>>28645568
sorry wrong spelling "you don't own"
>>
>>28644922

Yeah even just a guidance counsellor at your school might help
>>
>>28644922
i think it would be a very good idea Anon. focus on yourself, don't forget that you're important too, not only your sister.
>>
Once you go black, you're not wanted back
>>
i would disappear and end my life for good
>>
>>28646293
>Once you go black, you're not wanted back
Maybe if marriage and the family unit still meant something to society, your statement might hold some weight. Women are a protected class in western society, so no matter what they do with their lives they will always be able to find some beta faggot to take care of them. And if no betas are available they will default to the government.
>>
wassup homie
my nigga
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.