[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Republican college professor tried to convince my class that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: 375.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
>Republican college professor tried to convince my class that medicinal marijuana is bad for you
>Mfw
>>
He was right you liberal roastie faggot.
>>
>>28644428
He also had no sources to give me, conveniently.
>>
>be conservative overall
>super liberal with drugs
>get called a degenerate by christcucks

go after heroin you dumb niggers, weed is pleb tier
>>
i love w33d
t dum stoner
>>
File: 1359444712682.jpg (43 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
1359444712682.jpg
43 KB, 680x401
>>28644444
professor confirmed for faget
>>
File: Nonon_jakuzure.jpg (32 KB, 480x531) Image search: [Google]
Nonon_jakuzure.jpg
32 KB, 480x531
>>28644460
>People who use curse words who complain about degeneracy
>>
>>28644344
he sounds like a smart guy, listen to him
stop being a DUDE WEED LMAO 420 EVERY DAY faggot. smoking weed is for stupid losers and the only people who advocate for it are stupid losers, 100% of the time.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>28644556
Your argument is "you're a stupid loser"?
>>
>>28644344
i like your smug anime girls

how big is your collection brotha
>>
File: 1462435529450.jpg (203 KB, 1011x1606) Image search: [Google]
1462435529450.jpg
203 KB, 1011x1606
>>28644602
I have no argument, anon. Only advice. Don't smoke weed.

Smoking may make you feel good temporarily, but don't convince yourself that inhaling smoke into your lungs can be beneficial in any capacity. Just like cigarette smoke, it WILL cause permanent damage to your lungs. Not only that, but the medical effects of weed aren't well enough understood for you to claim any benefit, even if there were some medical application, it most definitely does NOT outweigh the costs.

Do I believe weed should be legal? Yeah, because legislation isn't effective in controlling it and the costs of attempting to control it are too high. But that being said, smokers are still, as I said, stupid losers. The people who make the decision to take any recreational drug regularly, whether socially or alone, are not the brightest of people.
>>
File: 1454511857882.jpg (133 KB, 835x822) Image search: [Google]
1454511857882.jpg
133 KB, 835x822
>>28644747
That's all the non-pone-related smug I have. Most of my pictures are depressed-related.
>>
Shouldn't be illegal nobody is forcing you to smoke don't tread on me.
>>
>>28644779
re-wording your deadpan argument more eloquently may work in your eng 105 class but not here unfortunately
>>
>>28644344
>Republican college professor
Jesus, you have the only one in the country
>>
You're all faggots. I'm voting Bernie to keep my NEETbux
>>
Some people like going to the beer or liquor store I want to be able to go to a dispensary and pick up an eighth for the weekend. I'll probably only smoke a couple bowls and save it.

How's Colorado doing ? Just fine I would guess.
>>
>>28644779
I don't even smoke weed, bra.
>>
>>28644444
Fucking quints
>>
>>28644936
good.

honestly the thing I hate most about weed is how normie it is

the ONLY people that use weed are dudebros who only care about getting fucked with stacey every weekend and I fucking hate these people

i really wish drug users would stop coming to /r9k/
>>
If one of the presidential candidates take a firm pro legalization stance I will get off my ass and vote for them.

It's mainly why I voted for Obama, he didn't deliver fully but more states legalized under his presidency so it's better than nothing.
>>
>>28644444
he might not have sources but you have dank digits myman
>>
You don't understand , weed is only normie and cool because it's difficult to acquire in most states.

Weed is the perfect robot drug for solitary existence. It makes everything better - food, video games , music , movies, reading - all solitary pursuits.

I was never one of those social tokers, I am much more of the quiet smoker.
>>
File: 1446972620335.jpg (65 KB, 1194x674) Image search: [Google]
1446972620335.jpg
65 KB, 1194x674
>>28644976
I have to pay for healthcare because of you, faggot.
>>
>>28645020

I pay for that shit too faggot, and for your neetbux too stfu
>>
>>28644460
that's called being a Libertarian
inb4 fedora
>>
>>28645010
Oh, don't kid yourself. Where do you get your weed from?

Only normies have the capability to even smoke weed in the first place. Legal drugs like cigarettes or alcohol, I could understand a robot using, but weed? No.
>>
I'm on the Republican side of moderate, probably libertarian
Here's my take on drugs. It only hurts the fucking idiots that think they can handle it but can't, use it as a crutch, etc.
Fuck 'em. Legalize it wholly, tax the everlasting fuck out of it, cut down our national debt, kill the fucking idiot normalfags doing weed, less violent crime over drug rings due to the legality of moving and selling drugs.
And the wildebeest become more efficient as the old die.
>>
>>28645081
Are you kidding? Do you realize how many robots smoke weed?
>>
>>28645081

I don't get weed it's illegal in most states.

Your arguments make no sense at all. Weed is the robots recreational drug because it's a solitary activity.

Cigs are bad, if you can only smoke weed or vape you'll be alright.

Oh yeah I forgot - it makes watching anime 3x better while high.
>>
>>28645109
>Do you realize how many robots smoke weed?
"""robots"""

do you realize how many """"""robots"""""" are non-virgins? Do you realize how many """"""""robots"""""""" have friends??

If you smoke, chances are you started in a social situation. You didn't just say "hey, I think I will go pick up some weed today"
>>
>>28645140

That's because you're a newfag and have a different, meme understanding of "robot". A robot is anybody who has posted on r9k for any significant period of time.

Pretenders act like they belong here think "robots" are virgin mass shooters.

We can't help it if psychos like elliot Rodger and Chris Mercer were drawn to this place.

They were only "robots" by virtue of posting here.

You're a robot too. Damn newfags
>>
>>28645140
>You didn't just say "hey, I think I will go pick up some weed today"
Why not? It's a very legitimate thought.
>>
Why the fuck is weed such a polarizing thing especially here on r9k?
>>
File: 1461339445820.jpg (80 KB, 713x531) Image search: [Google]
1461339445820.jpg
80 KB, 713x531
>>28645140
I'm a non-virgin.
>>
>>28645222

Because high quality weed is worth discussing.

Not all weed is equal.
>>
>>28644807
He just said he had no argument so don't even reply m8
>>
>>28644913

I live in WA, and am currently high. When you can buy an eighth for the weekend, every weekend, you wind up smoking it all in one-two days.
>>
>>28644779
>smoking
>recreational

And what do you think about marijuana administered by methods other than smoking for non-recreational medicinal
purposes, as is the actual topic
of this thread?
>>
>>28645260

Maybe. I want some purple and I wanna mix it with blueberry.
>>
Lol, I am going to school in east Texas and in a psych class like 90% of the students said weed should be illegal and it is bad for your health.

The class was like 30 girls then me and 3 other guys. No surprise there, Sally's hate weed.
>>
>mfw I just picked up an 8th of purple kush with my NEETbux, and did it completely legally

>mfw the booty blasted holier than thou anti weed robot cucks ITT cant do ANYTHING to stop it
>>
>>28645342
You do realize this isn't /pol/, right?
>>
>>28645340

Yeah girls hate weed. Probably because they always get ignored for toke time lmao.

>>28645342

Good choice. The best I've had was mixing Agent Orange and granddaddy purple in the same bowl and blunts. That was a sweet smoke.
>>
>>28645340
Southerners are fucking backwards retards, tbqh.
>>
>>28645294
no doctor would ever prescribe weed unless specifically asked to, anon

everyone that smokes is smoking recreationally, regardless of their circumstances

i think other methods of taking weed are better than smoking, however. i would have no problems with edibles or weed brownies, but since I am not a normie, I will not have an opportunity to try these.
>>
I'm fairly sure that weed has anti cancer properties.

And it's good for your prostrate.

You know that deep and long ass piss you take when you first get baked for the day ?

Smokers know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>28645443
>but since I am not a normie, I will not have an opportunity to try these.

how is being a normie have anything to do with trying an edible? serious question not trying to start an argument
>>
>>28645081

>Where do you get your weed from?

The legal pot shop. First you look online at what they have so you don't have to ask (Higher THC is better, obviously, but Sativas are more psychedellic and Indicas are more of a brainless drug.) Then, you go in and stutter the name of the brand, hand them your money and walk out. Apprehension is normal - the people who work there know that a lot of people who come in have never bought weed before, or have only bought it illegally. You can also buy pipes, bongs and rolling papers there.

After that, make sure to leave the baggie unopened in the car - it's equivalant to open container.
>>
>>28645475

It's like a 3x extra long piss. "Where the fuck did this come from?"
>>
>>28645081
>Where do you get your weed from?

A legal dispensary you cuck
>>
I have no problen with marijuana legalization in general, I partake from time to time, mostly edibles now, but I think it can be problematic for some people.

I smoked from 14 until 24. I fucked up so much during that time; HS drop out, quit like 10 jobs after working for three months, sometimes a little more, failed out of community college twice and was well on my way to robotdom.

I smoked every single day I had some (which was 85% of the time) and it made me not worry about any of my life problems. No job? Fuck it, get high and worry about it tomorrow. Bills due? Eh, ill figure it out later *gets high*. I could escape into my own happy reality with weed and be just fine with everything being shit in my life.

If you're someone who can smoke responsibly and still manage your life well, then its not a problem. For people like me that are already huge procrastinators and lazy, it makes you even worse. If I smoked every day again I would be living in my moms basement I guarantee it.
>>
I'm quitting weed after 5-6 years of daily use. It's just too costly to keep up, an 8th lasted me a month years ago and now I'm smoking an oz every 2 weeks, which comes out to over $100 a week and close to $150 per week because I also like to get junk stoner food for vidya/anime.

$600 a month just on weed/food for me is a bit too much, if you guys can afford it then dont stop smoking but if you cant you should probably quit sooner then you get to my point of non-stop smoking.
>>
>>28645575
>I would be living in my moms basement I guarantee it.

If you arent you need to get the fuck off this board
>>
>>28645485
>how is being a normie have anything to do with trying an edible? serious question not trying to start an argument
i don't live in a state where drugs are legal.
>>
I don't understand, an ounce lasts me a whole year.

I know I'm the weird one because I know people who smoke like you guys.
>>
>>28645620
I still have no friends, I make the cut.
>>
>>28644344
>go to college
>take classes where a professor opines on political subjects
why
>>
>>28645737
Because I'm a political science major.
>>
>>28645737
Do you honestly believe that someone who studies this stuff for a living knows less than you do about politics? You think that lowly of your professors?

any decent political class will approach subjects from a neutral, data based standpoint, The only class I was required to take on politics (called the american culture req) was all about how to analyze census data and I learned a lot. Perhaps that's the point of college, to learn, EVEN about political subjects
>>
>>28646303
Id rather just take the word of a bunch of autists here suffering from the ol dunning kruger
>>
>>28645049

No, libertarians are faggots. Hes just a based anon who happens to like drugs.
>>
>>28644496
>nigger is a curse word
>>
Smoked everyday for 8 years and finally quit. Smoking habitually is bad for you, makes you lazy, fucks up your mood, fucks up your dopamine, fucks up your lungs and throat. Pot Abuse is bad and any mental problems you have like anxiety is only gonna make it worse. I would only suggest it for pain. Turned off my IP blocker to post this cause i really want you guys to know that pot isn't as innocent as people want you to believe. The lies go both ways
>>
>>28644344
>republican college proffes-

stopped reading there. ill take things that didn't happen for 400 alex
>>
>>28644428
Weed actually helps stop seizures bro its scientifically proven, now prescribing weed to people with """pain""" on the other hand is another question. How do you filter out people wanting to get high and people in genuine pain?
>>
>>28644779
>. The people who make the decision to take any recreational drug regularly, whether socially or alone, are not the brightest of people.
90% of adults drink alcohol weekly
Checkmate fucking weeb
>>
>>28644428
FPBS
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.