[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're walking to your local store to pick up some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: lost-wallet.jpg (203 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
lost-wallet.jpg
203 KB, 640x427
So you're walking to your local store to pick up some of your favorite tendies. Then you find a wallet on the ground. No one is around and there are no cameras. Inside the wallet you find a license, $500 cash, a few credit cards, and a contact information card of the owner of the wallet.

What do you do?
>>
take the cash and put the wallet back down obviously, i'd maybe even set it on fire if i was feeling edgy enough.
>>
take the stuff.
I found an iphone on the ground once outside a community centre and tried stealing it but the kid's friend called it and it started ringing so I gave it back to him and pretend to have been looking for the owner. Such memorable experiences.
>>
>>28644387
You didn't think of turning it off first? Plus, why would you steal a phone?
>>
Take cash and mail wallet with a note saying "at least you get your cards"
>>
Take the cash, tell the guy I found his wallet but it looks like someone else already got to it, say I found it at a different location and mess with/tear some of the cards and crap to make the story believable
>>
>>28644441
By that point he's probably already cancelled all his cards. Just mail back the driver's license.
>>
Return the wallet as I found it, obviously. Cash? No, there was no cash in it. Maybe somebody else took it, sorry dude.
>>
>>28644310
Return it as is to the owner.
>>
Steal the money but find the owner's address and leave it at their door because I'm not fond of ruining someone's week by making them change all their credit card info.
>>
>>28644453
professional wallet thief here.

yup that's what i do when i steal wallets

>tear the cards
>>
>Taking cash that isn't yours.

Talk about this board being full of niggers.
>>
>>28644310
Open wallet and check ID
>if its anyone I knew, return wallet as i found it
>if its a normal fag take money and give the wallet to the sheriff
>if Stacy or Chad, take the money, burn the wallet infront of my elliot rodgers shrine and post the card numbers/security numbers/all the ID info/ss# on the dankweb
>>
>>28644625
Racism is against the rules, faam.
>>
>>28644415
Oh, well I guess I could've done that. What do you mean why, it was a brand new iphone 6 I could've gotten $500 easy.
>>
File: 61+hWhoJ-jL._SL1024_.jpg (112 KB, 532x1024) Image search: [Google]
61+hWhoJ-jL._SL1024_.jpg
112 KB, 532x1024
>>28644673
>tfw you could of bought hundreds of V8s
>>
>>28644310
Be tempted to take the cash and throw the wallet in the bin, but then ultimately turn it in with the cash at the nearest police station.
>>
take everything ofc
>>
>>28644653
Niggers can be of any race. :)
>>
>>28644310

take the cash, and drop the wallet off at the post office.
>>
Had something similar once

>Wageslavin
>Cleaning booth
>See a piece of paper
>Grab it to throw it away
>Realize it's a bank pouch
>Like $400 in there
>Give it to manager
>They come the next day
>Apparently some girl my age
>Was money for her church trip
>Left a note saying thanks with a $20

Felt good
>>
I have found wallets with cash in them. I returned them without stealing the money, I would hate for someone to do that to me so I won't do it to someone else.

Treat others as you wish to be treated.
>>
>be last christmas
>people start dumping donations into my paypal
>investigate and return the donations
>forget about one of them
>keep "forgetting" about it
>$150
>the sender never wrote
>just spent some on ebay
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.