[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>caring about fashion >kek, fucking faggot, i bet you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
>>caring about fashion
>kek, fucking faggot, i bet you wear skinny jeans
>i-i lift so clothes don't fit me
>girls don't care about that, its all about "" game""
>>
File: spiffy.jpg (156 KB, 687x1000) Image search: [Google]
spiffy.jpg
156 KB, 687x1000
>2016
>not dressing classy
>>
>those basketball shorts are really flattering!
Said no one
>>
>>28644107
>nice tank top bro!
>Wow those running shoes are sick!
-No one
>>
>>28644130
sicc staccs
>>
I think when it happens the clothing discussion on r9k can actually be really good
>>
>>28644130
That tie has to be some kind of novelty gag or something
>>
File: 1412460695797.jpg (146 KB, 537x1769) Image search: [Google]
1412460695797.jpg
146 KB, 537x1769
>>28645973
maybe, but there's always those people who get all upset about some kid who can fit in skinny jeans wearing them.
i'm not saying /fa/ knows what the fuck they're doing half the time either tho
>>
>>28646031
/fa/ tries way too hard.

The trick is to find your style and do it well. Too many people just do what is comfortable and safe rather than what they actually want.

/fa/ has a pretty obnoxious hivemind like everywhere else too.
>>
File: 1458771583378.png (165 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
1458771583378.png
165 KB, 600x519
>>28646031
>He has memebaskets
>I don't

Why live then
>>
>>28646031
Don't even bring up /fa/, that place is horrible.
And yes there's always someone who gets mad about fashion or someone who tries to bait people into discussing how gay fashion is. But the discussions here are often interesting, and the interest is clearly there based on how often clothing threads happen on r9k. Part of it is I think it's likely that depressed autists (to paint a picture with too broad of strokes) who have some attachment to visual information (or I'm reading into image boards and memes too much) and a fascination with popular culture/presentation/and again visual culture while also being outside of that popular culture/accepted by it probably are destined to become interested in clothes, even if that's outside of "fashion" as it stands. Or some of them anyway.
And as has been said, fa is a shithole circle jerk, and somewhat, for my tastes anyway, too far removed from the reality of dressing/fashion/clothing/whatever as it exists in the real world...
Or what I'm trying to say is it's interesting to see the clothing discussion here, and people posting clothes they wear or fits that are for the most part more normal than typical fashion forums, and see what anon has to say about it, after he's so used to understanding memes and trying to hijack his whack understanding of high order pattern recognition to find some way to fit in in the real world.
Sorry, I totally fit here and this post is stupid. Also just too honest to be typically put on this board. But anyway that's in short why I think clothing discussion here is better than most places. Perhaps because I'm not into fashion per se and more visual clothing culture +/- pop culture.
>>
I have been called well dressed, and some basic bitch called another day "manly"
what did I do?
started wearing clean shirts, nice fitted jeans and boots, or shoes.

Is so basic, I even started wearing cologne, r9k has talked me into grooming habits.
fashion and shits people are so delusional, I don't even care o know fashion.
Is just weird.
>>
>>28644107
Only women and gay men give a single shit about clothing beyond the absolute minimum mandated by the rules of decency set by society.
>>
File: 123eeee.png (292 KB, 900x955) Image search: [Google]
123eeee.png
292 KB, 900x955
>>28646410
I started dressing well and caring for my clothes ironically and it became part of me.

If I weren't lazy I could make it everyday.
followed normie chad wannabe blogs and shit,
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.