[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever been friends with a girl and then she suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456111582588.png (211 KB, 513x408) Image search: [Google]
1456111582588.png
211 KB, 513x408
Has anyone here ever been friends with a girl and then she suddenly cut you off/blocked you absolutely everywhere?

Please, if so, tell your stories here.
>>
>>28644048

> ever been friends with a girl

no
>>
>>28644194
Either online, or real-life. I'm mostly just talking about online, though. But I understand, I haven't either but I know someone who just had this happen to him and I'm curious to see if anyone's been through something similar.
>>
File: bt02wnswnl9hapslkerz.jpg (76 KB, 800x369) Image search: [Google]
bt02wnswnl9hapslkerz.jpg
76 KB, 800x369
yeah, we dated for 3 years
than she moved away, blocked me on everything, and hasn't said a word to me in almost 2 years
right now im drunk as fuck and on xanax
>>
>>28644048
Yes, but I tend to trust nobody and cut off all ties with them instead of it being the other way around. I attempt to stay one step ahead of them. But in the end it kills me inside.
>>
Once a girl from /r9k/ wanted to meet me irl but then started to get really touchy about certain topics and very scared.

She'd say stuff like, "please don't rape me I'd kill myself if you did" or "if you hurt my my friend will come murder you" and I just had to reaffirm that I had no fucking such intentions what so ever.

Eventually she told me she was concerned about her friend's health because he was overweight. She showed me his picture and I said, "I see why you're concerned".

She flipped shit and told me she can't have negative people like me in her life and then blocked me. This was like a day before an exam and I failed it.

I had her picture saved, that she told me to NEVER EVER repost, but I deleted it a few months ago after I finally met a nice girl.
>>
>best friends with tomboyish girl in elementary school
>I move to a different part of town and go to the other middle school; we lose contact
>we go to the same high school
>all four years of high school she never says one word to me (I'm not even exaggerating)
>I accept it and move on with my life
>graduated and moved out of state
>she starts texting me out of nowhere
>>
I was friends with a girl from some forum. We talked a lot about anything and everything, including our first sexual experiences. I'm not sure whether she liked me or not but I think she might have. I used to talk to her about some other forum girl I had a thing for and she also talked to me about the guy she liked.
We stopped talking to each other for some reason. This was like 8 years ago.
>>
this was several months ago. don't plan on ever trying again
>bit bullet and decide online dating
>okcupid i think. select women only
>qt japanese/argentinian
>"likes dismantling patriarchy" on her profile
>slowing leaving my embarrassing sjw past
>can let that unfortunate comment slide
>get a restaurant early
>nervous as hell
>order coffee
>shes ten minutes late
>discusses regular normie shit
>dislikes conservatives, whatever
>i mention vidya (mistake #1)
>she doesn't play vidya
>i mention i've been watching south park (mistake #2)
>explain episode where japanese use pokemon as a way of brainwashing kids to launch attack on america
>funny as shit to me at the time
>she brushes it off it seems
>talk on the bus it was nice
>set another date and hug
>she smelled nice
>never texted me again

in retrospect, it was my fault. guess im too fucking stupid to hold an appropriate conversation
>>
>>28644048
There was this girl I worked with. I used to admire her from across my store all the time, standing there bored as fuck. She had a bf, so I didn't really make a move or bother flirting, just wanted to get to know her.

She eventually moved to the store next to me and we began talking a lot. 3 months in, she mentions she broke up with her bf, one thing led to another and we got real flirty. I was to much of a bitch to do anything so she made the moves first.

We made out at work once and also hooked up at her place. After she got another job, she cut contact with me. Shit hurts like hell, because with her, I actually tried to keep contact, something I haven't done in 24 years or with anyone else.

I never really connected with anyone else. She opened up a lot to me. I know I was just a rebound, and she told me not to catch feelings, but when someone actually pursues you and wants you for the first time, it's hard not to.

Work is a nightmare. Everything reminds me of her.

I'm more sad from not getting the closure as to why she doesn't wanna hang. If she gave me a reason, I would be ok and move on easily. I haven't spoken to her in over three weeks. I keep looking at my phone hoping she would text me, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

I deleted her number today.
>>
>>28644048
I used to be really really close to this girl at school. I care mind not being her boyfriend. We just enjoyed each other's company.

Until i moved to another state. I stoped talking to her, didnt answer her email.

I really regret that. Now she has gotten rid of her old account, i couldnt find her
>>
>Be girl
>I'm not a bad person, friendly to everyone
>Sometimes, I meet a real loser
>Nice to him because hey he's human
>Next thing you know, loser is acting like we're great friends
>Clinging to me
>Opening up all his feeling to me
>Hinting romantic shit to me
>To non-confrontational to tell him to get lost
>just sort of slowly break his heart by ignoring him and belittling him
>doesn't get the hint, just becomes more desperate
>Block on all fronts
>be done with him.

Thank fuck. You losers really don't get how much of a pain in the ass you can be. I swear I'm not a bad person but every time you force my hand by being creepy, clingy and cringeworthy to the point of interfering with my real life and my real friends.
>>
>>28644391
Absolutly bitch-made. Shoulda posted that bi-polar roastie up for us.
>>
>>28644048
Yes.

>freshman year of college
>first few days meet a qt thick redhead
>we hit it off after a couple weeks, starts hanging out with me after class
>one day she just...stops.
>Rest of the year I'm resigned to sorta staring at her like a creep from across the room

I still have her number and Facebook.
>>
>>28646673
Oh, and there's my ex who I almost lost my virginity to.

After we broke up, I couldn't handle it, so I became as a mutual friend put it, "all 18th Century Poet like". I got really clingy, she wrote a ton of posts against me, and I couldn't stop myself.

She finally messaged me to stop posting about her or contacting her or she'd fucking kill me. I remember closing out that, opening up Saint's Row 3, and jumping off a building just so at least one version of myself could experience the sweet release of death, if but for a moment.

That was 4 years ago and I haven't had a girlfriend like her since, or really any girlfriend period.
>>
File: MAIZA.jpg (8 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
MAIZA.jpg
8 KB, 120x120
I have a love/hate relationship with this girl.
>meet her years ago; very compatible, 'dreamy' type, very qt and charming
>she lures me into a close friendship; deletes my phone number, uses me for money, lies about abuse and bullying, deflates my pride but shouts about "omg your so smart xD"
>takes advantage of my submissive side via my demobilizing depression, anxiety and voices in my head
>no schizophrenia thankfully but I do have aspergers nowadays
>blocks me on social messaging, "I prefer a personal relationship", takes whatever chance to call me unattractive
>feign creep love to drive her away to her 'perfect boyfriend' twink-bodied scene rich kid
>she deletes me from phone, but tells everyone lies about me wanting to molest and fuck her
>acts like a sociopath, gets 'boyfriend' to turn people against me
>I finally lay everything on her, beef never been roasted so hard
>she straightens up a little
>still argues with me, but contacts me now
>she still openly criticizes me but I roast her two-fold back and she just laughs with me
>she lost her virginity to rich kid though and i'm alternate universe him
>thank god I just want to be friends with this minefield
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.