[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do fembots feel when they see women like these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: DsjlloZ.jpg (69 KB, 663x663) Image search: [Google]
DsjlloZ.jpg
69 KB, 663x663
How do fembots feel when they see women like these?
>>
>>28643909
Great, I love seeing pictures of me and ma bestie.

I'm the one on the right btw. Hmu bots
>>
>fembots
dont exists

i hope they got raped
>>
>>28643927
you are not helenowen
>>
>>28643909
makes me hate myself even more desu
>>
>>28643909
Id imagine some of the same when I gaze upon a Chad
>>
>>28643909
I literally want to kill myself for having flaws
im a guy tho
>>
>fembot
Guaranteed replies. Sage it and move on, people.
>>
>>28643927
I mean the left, whoops lol
>>
>>28643938
yep all the fembot threads are guys role playing. its fucking disgusting. the women that have posted here found out about /r9k/ through some male and post to get attention because in most other areas theyre to much of autists for anyone to like them
>>
>>28643976
Yeah like this. How does this image make you people feel?
>>
I have a fat gf, I can tell she is seething jealously when we see chicks like that.
>mfw all she has to do is stop eating
>>
>>28643909
I talked to a stacy for a while in high school, but it was when I lost a shit load of weight. I literally got death threats...Depression ruined my fucking life
>>
This is literally the only type of woman that men notice or want to marry.
>>
>>28644062
glad I'm not fucking white trash normie wasting my life talking about stupid crap and going to da clubs and playing polo or whatever normies do.
>>
I don't understand why a girl would feel bad. They girls in the pic are attractive but generic. I really don't think they're anything special.
>>
It makes me wish I was happy even more. Greeaaatt.
>>
>>28644213
That's funny because I practically don't even look at their face or talk to them as a guy. I stick exclusively to girls below 7/10 because anything higher and they're so vapid and useless they're hardly human.
>>
File: BrikdXECQAA537l.jpg (26 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
BrikdXECQAA537l.jpg
26 KB, 444x444
I just look at them blankly and think abt my life ??? like most of the girls ive talked to that look like that are boring assholes. maybe if i was one of them id have a more fun life but im fine with my small group of friends where its ok im an ugly girl who doesnt want kids :D
>>
>>28644263
It's not even a scale, you can tell they look like cunts. There are really cute girls that have better faces and are decent people. Those are literally just stacies.
>>
>Tfw even if you were qt you will never be a Stacy because that requires mental stability.

>tfw can never be around other girls because forever jealous and resentful
>>
>>28643909
these girls are so generic and boring looking that literally no emotion registers beyond "oh. okay."
i could think of at least 18 girls i know/see on a regular basis who look exactly like this.
>>
>>28643909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67zTv5GFDY
>>
>>28644276
>like most of the girls ive talked to that look like that are boring assholes.
whatever you need to tell yourself
god forbid any women feel like the ugly men who are rejected by society as creeps
>>
File: why.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>28643909
Jealous and angry. If I was a pretty I'd have such a great life. Have you noticed pretty girls ALWAYS have friends? I'd kill for an irl friend.
>>
>>28644220
haha get off of 4chan nigger.
>>
>>28643909
Do fembots check out other girl's butts?
>>
>>28644213
This
Men lie about noticing non above average females theyre all scum
>>
>>28644213
>marry
lol yeah right
Fuck yeah, but def not marry
>>
File: 902647690.png (766 KB, 922x519) Image search: [Google]
902647690.png
766 KB, 922x519
>>28644519
Yes, all the time.

(original comment)
>>
>>28644482
>8.5/10 fembot
>To autistic to make friends, hate my peers
>1 friend
>>
>>28645085
You aren't as pretty as you think you are then. Also don't take that one friend who granted please.. take care of her.
>>
>>28644519
Yeah. Out of jealousy
>>
>>28643909
wet
im a gay fembot who wants stacy ass desu
>>
>>28645085
Rofl anyone who says that should post pics. Other wise you are just a deluded whore who doesn't have the mentally capacity to be social and should be on meds
>>
>>28644062
He looks like someone who i could share a bag of weed with. Or someone to say hi to at a party when you know no one.
>>
Fembots aren't real. You can always fuck chad and you can get a boyfriend of equal level.

Most robots can't do that, after the sexual revolution.

You're only mad that girls don't look at you in envy, and that boys don't often jack off thinking about you.

Well all robots and even chads don't have girls masturbating to them, and wanting to just pound them into the ground, cause that's not how female sexuality works. We live with it.
>>
>>28644519
If I see a really great one I just think to myself that girl must feel unstoppable all the time
>>
File: 4v7b45b4.png (1 MB, 685x853) Image search: [Google]
4v7b45b4.png
1 MB, 685x853
They probably die inside, I doubt fembots are even comfortable with themselves enough to wear thongs.
>>
>>28643909
Well. First i want to fuck them. Then thats about it.
>>
>>28645212
Why wear a thong if no ones ever going to see it? I only have comfy granny panties because they're cheap and replaceable.
>>
>>28645085
You are obviously not an 8.5 then you delusional retard
>>
>>28645112
Maybe. It's hard to judge my own attractiveness.

I always make a point of looking out for friends and family
>>
>>28644213
Totally untrue, I want to marry a chubby nerd woman. And not because I think that's all I can get either, that's legit the most attractive type of woman to me.

It's dumb the way people can't imagine that others don't share their preferences.
>>
>>28645280
Same. I prefer nerdy/skinny but still attractive guys over Chads most often.

Chads are nice to look at, but pretty useless in bed 90% of the time, so they're not even good for that.
>>
>>28645344
So you have tested a good number of chads roastie?
>>
>>28645344
Idk, it doesn't seem like you're actually agreeing with me. I'm saying chubby nerds are the most attractive women to me, you're saying you find chads most attractive but avoid them because of their personalities. Not at all similar.
>>
>>28645344
One. Most of that is based off of what I've heard from other women
>>
>>28643909
Turned on probably. Women love to check out other women, even more than guys. It's been proven in many studies
>>
>>28643909
I don't feel bad. While they might look pretty to some, they look a bit dumb and I wouldn't want to look like that anyway. I'm happy with my 4/10 looks
>>
>>28644062
I hope he hooks up with a beautiful girl and has many beautiful white children for the good of the race
>>
>>28643909
Nothing because according to robots you can be the ugliest woman in the world and still marry Chad while having a wonderful life of betas worshiping you. :^)
>>
I look at women like this and feel immense disgust due to their horrid taste in swimwear.
Also blonde is literally the worst hair colour. Dark hair is best.
>>
Wish people would stop putting the same looks on a pedestal. What's conventionally attractive is boring as fuck. I can't even fap to girls like pic related anymore. I like girls that are hot/cute, but could never be models due to some features not being the norm.

Uniqueness is more attractive than the same shit that everyone is brainwashed into thinking is beautiful.

Looks like fucking mannequins.
>>
>>28643909
I want to know where they hid the shark
>>
>>28643909
i don't feel anything desu. these women are the top 1% in terms of attractiveness so being jealous of them is pointless

i get a lot more jealous when i see average or above average looking girls with bfs
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.