[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fucked up hair/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 8989747_orig.jpg (409 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
8989747_orig.jpg
409 KB, 900x585
Any robots here who cured thinning hair? What are your tips? I'm like 20 and shouldn't be having this shit happen to me honestly.
>>
>tfw no replies
this is an original comment
>>
>tfw thick, luscious hair
>tfw maternal grandfather and dad both went bald really early
I'M NOT READY
>>
I'm nearing 30 and my hair is still as thick as ever
Although some greys are starting to pop up
>>
>>28645288
Do you drink a lot of water or something?
>>
>>28643815

shave that shit. Balding looks bad, bald looks fine
>>
Finasteride/Dutasteride, or resign to the fact that you're going to lose your hair. Rogaine won't save you.
>>
>>28645351
I probably drink about 3/4 of a gallon of water each day.

I think it's just good genetics.
>>
>>28645424
Fuck I don't drink water that much at all, mostly sugary shit desu. I can honestly go a whole day without drinking it. Could that be why I'm so fucked up when my older brother has better hair?
>>
>>28645486
You probably just got all the shit genes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1023 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023 KB, 1536x1536
>tfw balding at 20 with a fucked up head

Is there a worse fate? I'm totally ok with going bald, it's just my head shape I can't get over.
>>
>>28645518
I think you could probably get away with still having hair if it's not too thin.
>>
>tfw rogaine, finasteride, and nizoral
We're gonna make it guys.
>>
>tfw premature greying
As soon as I turned 18 I really started going grey.
>>
>>28645693

It's thin bro. Real thin on top. Why I went crazy and shaved it.

I'd be driving on a nice sunny day, look in the rear-view, and the sun would hit the top of my head just right and you can see the whole scalp underneath the thinning hair. Just couldn't take that shit. Although it's almost better than feeling ashamed and like a piece of shit with my deformed dome piece.
>>
>>28643815
Yeah, I just use keratin fibers to make my hair thicker.
>>
>>28645727

>fell for the niz meme

Kek'd
>>
>>28645727
Is any of that shit safe for you?
>>
>>28645799
Well I have dandruff so using it twice a week really helps either way.
>>
>>28643815
castor oil mixed with dmso
>>
>>28645799
>tfw only use niz
>It's working

Feels good not having to use fin yet.
>>
>>28643815
It's genetic, you can't stop it but you can slow it down

Talk to derma about Fin and Minoxadil
Read up on side effects of fin and see if you want to risk it

Start Keto diet (low Glycemic index foods, low carbs, high protein -- fruits and veggies) and start exercising.
>>
>>28646095
I recommend using fin now if your hairline is going back. Your mileage with fin may vary, but at the very least it will let you keep what you have. I am using min + fin + niz (9 months) and my hair is getting a bit thicker but it's still obvious I'm in the middle of balding, and it seems I'm stuck here. If my hair doesn't get noticeably thicker in another 9 months or so, I'll probably just say fuck it and stop all the chemicals and just go bald. To a certain extent it's not worth it to maintain your hair if people can tell you're going bald from afar.
>>
>>28646244
Fin only works for about 10 years, so i'd rather save it for later.
>>
>>28646279
>Fin only works for about 10 years
literal anecdotes from hair loss forums
>>
>18 years old
>have the hairline of a 50 year old
what's the fucking point?
>>
>>28646279
Fin works for as long as you use it, and if it does actually lose effectiveness, you can switch to dust.
>>
>>28646346
>>28646420
I read a study on it but am too lazy to find it.
>>
File: IMG_2770.jpg (101 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2770.jpg
101 KB, 640x1136
i tired straightening my hair but i think it looks weird

should i give up and just shave it all off again
>>
Why is it that americans bald so fucking young?
>>
File: 1462271460422-pol.png (541 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
1462271460422-pol.png
541 KB, 634x423
>>28646489
you should bleach it for that executive look
>>
brehs... does rogaine actually fucking work? for black people?
>>
>>28647315
i know a black dude it's worked for

so yeah, probably
>>
Finasteride/Propecia. I got on it in order to prevent. Hair is already pretty good.

Don't buy into any of the garbage fearmongering bullshit about side effects.
>>
>>28643815
Pajeet, my son

There isn't anything you can do other than accept it and move on
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.