[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can you get some decent jeans online? I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1455566925577.jpg (108 KB, 760x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455566925577.jpg
108 KB, 760x1000
Where can you get some decent jeans online? I don't want to ask /fa/ because they'll make fun of me. I just want some black skinnies.
>>
are you willing to spend money? acne studios ace cash
poorfag? levi's 510/511
>>
Uniqlo my dude.
>>
h&m or pacsun (bullhead)
>>
Don't buy pants online. Especially not jeans.

I know social interaction sucks but you really need to try on pants before you buy.

Levi and Bullhead are great brands. Their products are pretty comfy and have a long lifespan.
>>
gross, jeans are man's worst fashion invention imaginable, they are not comfortable in anyway. But now it's so fucking hard to find pants made with comfort in mind that won't feel like sandpaper on my delicate skin.
>>
uniqlo has the best quality/price ratio imo
>>
>>28643778
true religion
>>
>>28643778
Wear chinos n khakis
>>
>>28644397
Khaki is a color you bitch nigga. "Khakis" are chinos
>>
>>28644423
Chinos are made with twill.

Khakis are made with cotton.

Two completely different things man. Sorry to ruin your shitpost.
>>
>>28644097
Wrong as fuck, my 511s are comfy. Maybe because I'm not a fucking cocksucker like you and I don't wear women's clothing.
>>28644038
Wrong, if you know your size you will be fine.
>>
>>28644513
Most companies and varying sizing and are not consistent in any way.

If you have a size and cut you buy from the same brand on a regular basis than ordering online is fine. Buying a random pair of pants online hoping their sizing is accurate is mental.
>>
>>28644456
Wrong. Try again tripfaggot
>>
>>28644548
I have bought Dickie's, Levi's, and J.Crew online and they all fit perfectly for my size. If that's how you feel so be it. I do all of my shopping online though so its not bullshit.
>>
>>28644576
Man, what a fantastic perspective and piece of discussion.

If only I knew how to say "Wrong" and just hope people would fuck off.

Oh, and you called me a tripfag! The ultimate sign of "I'm completely right and have piles of evidence and reason proving it!"

Fuck off, I'm absolutely right.
>>
>>28643778
RSQ if on a budget
>>
>>28644423
Faggot dX
>>
>>28644038
I agree with this trip fag. But I also hate shopping online and not being able to see/feel/try things before I buy them.
If you really JUST want any black skinny jeans just go to the mall and find some you like somewhere.
Recently I bought some skinny engineered garments black jeans that feel more like pajamas, my brother swears by Steven Alan cloud pants, and everyone I know has a soft spot for nudies.
>>
>>28643778
Try Walmart motherfucker
>>
>>28643778
>posting a question like this
fucking kill yourself
>>
Target or the mall. Niggas dog on dudes shoppin' at Target or WalMart but as long as you don't buy that Op shit and just get their Levi selections or whatever it's like going to the mall without being surrounded by pretentious Chad and Stacey teens in the making. Also, don't buy clothes from those shitty Instagram-based companies. That shit is low grade normie degen gear.
>>
>>28645840
>without being surrounded by pretentious Chad and Stacey teens in the making

But that's the only reason I go to the mall
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.