[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Couple years back in HS >Make joke in class >Some dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1460326915780.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1460326915780.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>Couple years back in HS
>Make joke in class
>Some dumb pun but it was relevant at least
>One guy is laughing quietly to himself
>Stacy: "Anon shut the fuck up no one likes you"
>Alpha chad stands up smirking
>Chad: "Stacy shut the up, that made me laugh my ass off"
>Alpha chad nods at me and sits back down
>Chad: "You're cool anon"

What the fuck?
>>
>>28643748
Chads can be pretty cool, actually, despite the fact they're usually shallow and normie as fuck. You gotta remember he wasn't a woman.
>>
He did that just to dominate Stacy.
He's probably fucking her in the ass right now, and they both forgot that you exist ten minutes after that interaction.
>>
>>28643811
This
Chad's a Chad because he's likeable, aggreable and able to outwardly mediate the situation. If anyone's gonna find a positive trait in you abd vocalize it, it's Chad.

Chads that actually bully or demean robots (or women for that matter, in most circumstances) are actually failed Chads whose own crippling insecurities prevent them from ever being true alphas.
>>
>>28643748

If Chad had made that same joke, Stacy would be giggling herself into a fit.
>>
File: 1422233334554.png (8 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1422233334554.png
8 KB, 377x326
Similar story OP

>Freshman in HS
>Quiet as fuck and super shy
>Walking to class one day and I trip and fall
>Kids start laughing at me
>Sperg out and fall over again trying to get up
>Some senior or junior chad walks up and tells them to shut up before he makes them
>Helps me up and asks me if I'm good
>"Haha it happens to the best of us man"

Thanks random dude
>>
>>28643896
Yeah she would have, but at least she left me alone after that
>>
>>28643748
Chads are cool. Take it from one.
>>
File: 1454041195131.png (95 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1454041195131.png
95 KB, 724x611
>>28644068
Hello, fellow Chad. How much Stacies have thou crushed? Amirite? Pussayyyy feels good
>>
File: 1445448344146.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1445448344146.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>28644068
>Chad
>Posts on 4chan
>Posts on /r9k/
>>
People don't always fit the stereotypes you attach to them
>>
During high school I had a chad protect me from bullies, found out he played the same MMO as me, I gave him some nice gear because he was so cool to me.

Wonder what happened to him, I know if he saw me now he would be disappointed. He kept telling me i'd be one of the few who would make something of myself
>>
you guys are honestly more insufferable than chads.

same physical advantages they have while also actually having the arrogance you guys accuse them of having.
>>
People who are truly happy with their lives have no reason to shit all over others.
>>
>>28643748
one of the worst things about chads is that they are actually usually pretty decent guys, which just makes our jealousy and hatred for them all that much worse, why must they be so fucking perfect at everything? I want to at least be able to think they are all terrible self absorbed people, but in reality every interaction I have ever actually had with a chad has been positive which really just makes me feel worse about myself.
>>
>>28643748
Not all Chads are bad Chads.
>>
I'm a Chad and I can say that we are watchful Gods over you robots, remember to buy us lunch as a token of appreciation, ner- f-friend.
>>
>>28644320
Hating someone because they're better than you is pretty shallow. Why can't you just accept that you're lower on the social hierarchy? This is the way it has worked since the dawn of man.
>>
>>28644320
The Chads at my school literally bullied 2 people into killing themselves. One of them is serving an 11 year sentence and the other got probation for 2 years. The High school "prank" was the Chads putting on football gear and tackling people in the hall.
>>
File: 1455571388178.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1455571388178.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>>28643748
>tfw Chad was always a really cool guy to me even when I was autistic and embarrassing to be around
>want to hate women but realize they are completely justified in wanting the superior male's cock
>the only target that deserves hate was always myself
>>
File: jmHwD.gif (2 MB, 263x205) Image search: [Google]
jmHwD.gif
2 MB, 263x205
>standing in line at a Trump rally
>guy in front of me is literally named Chad
>6'5" Aryan Ubermensch, athletic and super attractive but doesn't seem like the brightest bulb
>beautiful blond hair blue eyed wife wife who's still beautiful even though they had 5 kids and she was getting a little bit older
>seems like a super chill guy, makes small talk a couple times, doesn't treat me like most normies do which is with utter contempt masked by politeness
>mfw
>>
>>28643748

This happened recently for you you underaged fuck, doesn't take a sherlock to realise that your current introspective and questioning mood is that of someone who experienced something very recently. You wouldn't be nearly surprised if it was something years ago

Get the fuck out faggot teenbabby and fix your life up
>>
wat was joke
>>
>>28644666
good reaction image to get satan trips with
>>
>>28644174
This board leaks so much that /fit/ already got a big whiff of it and decided to take a visit down depression lane
>>
>junior year
>half black Chad is known around the school for being just a really great guy
>football
>basketball
>lots of volunteer work
>recognized on local news for some shit
>have a few classes with him
>he's generally pretty nice to me, even if we didn't talk much
>last day of school
>comes up to me after class, as I'm packing up to leave
>hands me a yearbook
>wasn't planning on getting one, because who cares
>tells me it's for me, and I say thanks a lot
>later find out that the whole yearbook class/committee had a vote to give away one free yearbook
>somehow they decided on me
Really spooky feeling, I never really talked or got involved, or even knew anyone who worked on the yearbook.
>>
>>28643895
This 2bh

Women are literally cancers upon society.
>>
>>28644900
They probably just pulled from the list of people who didn't order one
>>
File: 1462734730654.png (61 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
1462734730654.png
61 KB, 1228x1502
>11th grade
>in school for delinquents because autismo
>some fuckboy weedbro always shitting on me
>half the school hated me, only a quarter thought I was alright
>skinny weedbro sitting with legs spread all the way
>make a joke
>says "shut up anon"
>we get into a verbal debate
>fat behemoth of a kid says to him "put away your vagina dude"
>notice his legs are manspread 180 degrees in an attempt to look cool
>his pale pimpled face turns red
>he shuts up
>later on behemothman says to me "I don't get why that kid is such a dick to you"
Thanks behemothman
>>
>>28643748
If you still remember this you're still mentally in high school. Grow the fuck up people do all sorts of retarded inane shit when they're teens.
>>
>>28643748
Hello? A big part of being alpha (read as Chad), is sticking up for the little guy.
>>
>>28643748
chads and alphas in general are usually nice to people weaker than themselves, bullies and the like are emotionally damaged.
>>
>>28644798
>/fit/
>chads
>>
>>28643748
In my experience as someone who was bullied a lot in school, good looking chads / jocks were never bullies to me like it's stereotyped on tv... they were always real nice. It was always big fat ugly sociopaths who picked on me
>>
>>28643748
>Be me
>freshmen
>late to class
>senior sees me running like a fucking retard
>teacher gets mad at me
>Senior tells teacher that he was me him fucking around
>teacher loves him so he doesnt do shit

What the fuck?
What makes it so that football stars get off with everything? this was the nicest kid btw
>>
Yeah the popular jock types at my school mostly just ignored me and were polite on the few occasions we were forced to interact. Any bullying I received was from other losers.

I don't hate chads, they never did me any harm. I envy them and hate myself for not being one of them.
>>
>>28643748
Despite popular belief, Chads are really cool guys, it's why they're chads man. You gotta be likable and confident to be a chad
>>
I was never bullied by chads. Only women ever bullied me. Chads just left me alone or patronizingly said "SUP BRO".
>>
>>28645796
>big fat ugly sociopaths
This. The most Chad like guys got girls because they were good looking/muscular and nice to everyone. The bullies were all fucked in the head, dirty looking and psychopathic, but not all of them were fat. .
>>
>>28644245
A few of the Chads I went to school with were AoE diehards. Hell, one of them even had "Prostagma?" as his senior quote in the yearbook. I was kinda shocked when I found that out, honestly.

I distinctly remember being "in" with the proto-Chads as a young boy. I think that's part of the reason why I was never truly in their crosshairs. They remembered me. I was once their friend. But somewhere along the line I lost my way.
>>
>>28646358
>I distinctly remember being "in" with the proto-Chads as a young boy. I think that's part of the reason why I was never truly in their crosshairs. They remembered me. I was once their friend. But somewhere along the line I lost my way.
Same boat here. I had a friend who grew up to be Chad as all fuck, but because he knew me in elementary school we hung around in middle school, and he continued to be fairly bro-tier through high school.

Even read my short film scripts. Still does, if I send them to him. Nigga's based.
>>
All this talk of how things *were* with the Chads has got me thinking. Where are your local Chads now? Some of mine turned out exactly the way you'd think they would, others went an entirely different direction.

>The prick is still a prick. Dresses like he's about to take the Beemer up to the club for some squash friendlies. Still dating the same Stacy from high school, amazingly enough.
>The chill one turned into this hipster SJW faggot. Honestly didn't see that one coming. Going on about "non-binary visibility" and how "queer" he is these days. Christ almighty.
>The wannabe actor is busy being rich as balls and Instagraming his breakfast. He's going to school for "Film Composing and Songwriting" or some shit like that. Least he can afford to piss his parent's money away.
>The one who's good at everything remains good at everything. Cunt.
>>
>>28643748
Chads can actually be the greatest ally a person has.

Stacies the worst.
>>
>>28643748
Some Chads are cool. I lost my virginity because I made a Chad friend and he hooked me up with one of the bimbos he knows. Good guy.
>>
he only did that so that you won't shoot him when you shoot up the school
>>
Is this gonna turn into a jocks vs chads thread? Haven't read any of it beyond the OP, but I'm calling it right now, 44 replies so far, that's what happens.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.