[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm officially 23 years of age.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
I'm spending my 23rd birthday on /r9k/. I'll probably forget how I spent today if I reach 24 so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: honey monster 189.jpg (319 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
honey monster 189.jpg
319 KB, 1024x768
Happy birthday, here's your cake. Now take a peaceful night walk while listening to your favorite music.
>>
Also 23, life goes quick now.
>>
>>28643550
Happy birthday. How are you?
>>
youll be here on your next birthday too. and again when you turn 25, and on your 26th too, 27, etc

youre here forever

happy birthday faggot
>>
>>28643550
Happy birthday. I'll be your age in two months.
>>
>>28643584
I might just do that, maybe I'll find a nice place to jog for the first time in a while.

>>28643603
I'm ok. I feel very sad.
>>
>>28643669
>I feel very sad.
Birthday blues, or something else?
>>
>>28643550
Happy Birthday! I would buy you dinner tomorrow if you're near me.
>>
Happy birthday, OP. I wish you die.
I don't intend to be mean or anything. I would like to die too so I hope something fortunate happens to you and you're put out of this pathetic existence.
>>
>>28643550
Happy Birthday anon. Getting older sucks.
>>
>>28643693
I feel like the lowest scum on earth like many people on this board. It's my birthday and I'm still going through the same mental games of considering suicide, then rejecting it, then feeling despair about my life and coming back to it.

So it is what it is, a nightwalk sounds prime.

I was on /biz/ earlier reading threads and it's the same stuff you get anywhere, telling neets to kill themselves for being burdens ect.

idk what I'm going to do. oh well.
>>
>>28643730
I'm sort of impulsively superstitious so I don't like to invite bad luck, however whatever happens happens it's life.
>>
>>28643787
I can relate to that. That's been my routine for the past 3 years. It's definitely not fun.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that keep you on your feet?
>>
>>28643877
Not really, I just have habits like 4chan. I don't really enjoy video games anymore due to anxiety. I don't have the mental focus to read and anxiety and unpleasant thoughts contribute to that.

No I really don't have an hobbies, I read the news every morning and get in over my head in political arguments sometimes.

I spend most of my time in my room on 4chan or in bed in my own mental limbo/hell.
>>
>>28643928
And by "morning" I mean whenever I happen to wake up that day.
>>
>>28643550
Happy birthday Anon. We have to stick around for each other. I spend all my birthdays on r9k. I hope I decide to end it one day. :^)
>>
>>28643550
Hey anon, I'm an artist of sorts. Want me to draw you something to cheer you up?
>>
File: 1453492063642.jpg (61 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1453492063642.jpg
61 KB, 500x384
>tfw 24 soon
>-50$ to my name and still live at home
>>
if you are american the only important birthday after 21 is 62.
>>
>>28644066
What do you think prevents us?

Sometimes I try to embrace hopelessness as much as a I can but it usually just leads to inaction. Suicide take a special kind of despair I think, like if your gf breaks up with you or you get kicked out of your house or find out you have dick cancer.
>>
>>28643928
What's preventing you from having a social life? Also, even though NEETs feel like they're not worthwhile or aren't contributing to society, they still matter.
>>
>>28644066
For instance even when I was failing classes at college I didn't end myself even though I thought about it a lot and considered it a part of my future.

I just keep going in shit.
>>
>>28643787
Hey anon took some time to make a shitty cover of needle in the hay that turned into me just playing chords at the end just for you, hope your birthday isnt too bad, we're all on this board together. listening to music and gonig for night walks helps me cope
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IOKn0vPpsH
>>
>>28643928
Ah Christ. That's literally me. I'm sorry, man. It really fucking sucks. Especially that mental limbo.
>>
>>28644197
Thank you for that anon.

You have a nice voice.
>>
>>28644197
Elliott Smith is amazing. Nice cover.
>>
>>28644126
>>28644165
I am seeing what you are saying. I am planning to off myself on my birthday coming up if nothing good happens in my life. For the past 19 years my life has been shit, and I am I just about done. I always thought of the day I was going to finally off myself when I was younger, and that is when I decided it would be best.
>>
>>28644393
You can always just fap and take a nap and think about suicide tomorrow. That's usually what I do, or just lay in bed for 20 hours until you get hungry then grab a pb&j and eat it while reading threads on /r9k/.
>>
>>28644467
I plan to off myself in a year. I have been planning this for about 8 years. Nothing is going to stop me. Fapping makes it worse half the fucking time. Makes me really think about how I am not fucking some chick and that I never have/will.
>>
>>28643637

hello my fellow july brother

happy birthday dear OP
>>
>>28644498
>Fapping makes it worse half the fucking time. Makes me really think about how I am not fucking some chick and that I never have/will.

That's when you embrace being a cuck because you just want to feel sort of good for half a second before feeling like killing yourself 10x as worse as when you started.

There is no help. I can't handle any stress anymore as well, I'm pretty much a man child at this point and everyone is just waiting for me to either magically become awesome or for me to kill myself.
>>
>>28643550
Happy birthday fellow anon.
>>
here's what I'm thinking.

nightwalk, food, then more /r9k/ then I'll buy one of those gas station cigars and just chill somewhere like a creep smoking on my cigar.
>>
>>28643928
>I spend most of my time in my room on 4chan or in bed in my own mental limbo/hell.

god this is the worst
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.