[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one: >You get $35 million, but you can never, EVER have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hmm intredasting.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
hmm intredasting.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
Pick one:
>You get $35 million, but you can never, EVER have sex, or anything close to a relationship for that matter
or
>You get to fuck an attractive girl for an entire week (at the very least), but at some point in the following week, you die quick and painlessly

Of course you could always choose none and carry on life as normal.
>>
I'd fuck the girl because I want to die anyways.
>>
obviously the second choice is just too good, whats even the point of the first one, its an election like
what would you drink?
>Cow pee with shit
or
>Coca cola
>>
>>28643354
Ugh, fucking gross! How could you compare such things?

I'd take the cow pee with shit
>>
>>28643277
> but you can never, EVER have sex, or anything close to a relationship for that matter
I wouldn't have them anyway, so the first choice is obvious.
>>
Can I be friends with girls in option 1? Plenty you can do that isn't technicaly sex, like a titwank for instance.
>>
>>28643441
friends, sure
titwank, NO! >:(
>>
Can I skip the week of sex and just go straight to dieing quickly and painlessly?

Modern sex is depressing as hell, and its not like he's not just going to compare me to every other Stacy he's been with after I die.

..... I just want to be done with life on earth.
>>
>>28643277
Second one obviously
>>
File: 1453778066216.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
1453778066216.gif
778 KB, 299x360
>>28644109
tired of riding the cock carousel are we?
>>
>>28644109
just kill yourself already you disgusting tranny
>>
>>28643277
i'd take the money of course

i dont mind the solitude lifestyle one bit, and i can always just get an onahole or a robot sex slave when they finally invent them so it's not like i'd be missing out on sex.
>>
Take the $35 million. I don't want to die, and a week of sex with an attractive woman isn't worth it. Being rich would definitely massively improve my life.
>>
>>28643414
Idiot. The second choice gives a a girl
>>
>>28643277
Second. I want to die anyway
>>
Can there be the option of having an ideal female friend? The kind we all dream of having?
>>
>>28643277
Choice 1. That is pretty much my life right now except the $$.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x581
Choice 1. Duh. Anyone who picks choice 2 is an idiot.
>>
>can't put penis in vagina, 35 million dollars
>get a girl for a week, 0 dollars
Dude I can deal with masturbating and I'm pretty sure a handjob isn't sex
>>
2nd one if its my oneitis
>>
>>28643277
Since I'm already facing a life without relationships, sex or even genuine intimacy, obviously number one. I'd live the life I'm going to live anyway but be filthy rich.
>>
>>28643277
>35$ million
35 million and 20k$ and it's a deal
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.