[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a sociopath yet, /r9k/? It's objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: roach.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
Why aren't you a sociopath yet, /r9k/? It's objectively the best way to live your life if you don't want to be poor forever.
>>
>>28643245
but I do want to be poor forever
>>
File: 3g34g3rdrd.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
3g34g3rdrd.gif
14 KB, 633x758
I'm already a psychopath which is better and I'm not poor because of it. Sociopathy is for fedoras.
>>
Implying most of /r9k/ aren't sociopaths kek
>>
>>28643302
Enjoy going to jail while I control every other roach like a puppet. You're a less evolved, brutish version me.
>>
File: cat-licking-lips-945052.jpg (57 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
cat-licking-lips-945052.jpg
57 KB, 300x450
>>28643365
You're a more cowardly less manipulative version of me. I was born with this you merely adopted it. You're an imposter.
>>
>>28643245
Psychopath is objectively better.
>he doesn't want to climb the social ladder by manipulating normalfags

my only fucking escape is this website
>>
>>28643245
do you have to be charismatic and shit to be a sociopath?

i got the desensitized as fuck part down at least
>>
>>28644703
You just need to be good at putting up facades.
>>
>I want to be like those cool villains in my animes!
>I'm totally a sociopath; forget that I cringe at the thought of social interaction and the worst thing I've ever done is throw rocks at my neighbors' dog.

kys senpai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.