[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You had that nightmare about losing all your teeth again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1449235502606.png (144 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1449235502606.png
144 KB, 633x900
>You had that nightmare about losing all your teeth again
>>
>it's a you show up late for a test unprepared and or no pants episode
>>
>>28643216
I wish I could remember my dreams. I haven't remembered one in years.
>>
File: 9doUk21.png (19 KB, 83x86) Image search: [Google]
9doUk21.png
19 KB, 83x86
>You haven't had a dream or a nightmare in over 5 years now
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>28643216

>he has his teeth in real life still

Normalfags leave now pls.
>>
I had a dream once that my teeth were made of Nerds, they started falling out of my mouth, and I bled poo.
>>
>>28643216
I was "dreaming' about being in a video game again.
>>
2spoopy
I had that dream once, OP.
>>
>>28643216
>dream that I forgot to take one of my finals
>graduated from college two years ago
literally 1-2 times per week
>>
File: spongebob meme.jpg (12 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
spongebob meme.jpg
12 KB, 250x205
>>28643329
YOU'RE IN ONE RIGHT NOW
>>
File: melatonin.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
melatonin.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1600
>>28643321
>>28643329
pic related will do the trick
>>
When you have losing your teeth dreams, can you feel them coming out? Last one I had felt so real, was legit worried they were gone when I woke up
>>
>it's a peeling skin off your face dream
>>
>>28643426
>>28643520

Have you guys never had teeth go bad and fall out in real life? Are you all under 30? Wait until you get older, it'll happen for real.
>>
>>28643562
Did you brush regularly, senpai?
>>
What do they even signify? I keep having similar dreams. Except in mine, my teeth are rotten. The one I had last night, my front teeth were decayed and rotten and oozing/dripping this fetid dark red blood.
>>
>>28643643

>What do they even signify?

That teeth decay and fall out really easily unless you spend your entire life constantly brushing them each time you wake up and go to sleep like some retarded hamster running in place on a wheel.
>>
>>28643643
Found this real quick on a dream meaning website:
>"One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxieties about your appearance and how others perceive you. Your teeth help to convey an image of attractiveness and play an important role in the game of flirtation, whether it is flashing those pearly white, kissing or necking. Thus, such dreams may stem from a fear of rejection, sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old."

sounds about right for /r9k/ desu
>>
>>28643449
>tfw can't sleep without this shit anymore
>tfw have to take at least 20mg a night now
>>
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>it's an anorexia dream

What does it mean when you dream of being anorexic? I'm a guy
>>
>>28643216
I've had this dream multiple times. I can't even count how many times.
>Perfectly fine
>Suddenly my teeth feel weird
>Panic as they start falling out
>Clench my teeth as hard as i can to keep them from falling out
>It's like marbles in my mouth struggling to keep them in my head
>Wake up frightened but also relieved that i still have my teeth
>>
>taught myself when I was very young how to escape nightmares
>Became so good at it I stopped having them since I would just wake up
>Slowly I lost control of it and now I wake up from dreams just as fast

I don't know if it was worth it
>>
>>28643776

>I wake up from dreams just as fast

What does that even mean? Do you never stay asleep for more than a couple hours at a time?
>>
>>28643794
The second I notice it's a dream I'm already waking up. You know how you can sometimes be aware it's a dream but be able to roll with it for a bit?
>>
File: shockedvulpix.jpg (39 KB, 351x357) Image search: [Google]
shockedvulpix.jpg
39 KB, 351x357
>Have a dream that I am living a perfect life in my ideal house with my ex who I haven't talked to in forever
>Keep on saying shit along the lines of "I'm so happy things turned out the way they are"
>Ex is acting a little strange, but is also seemingly happy
>Eventually start becoming skeptical of how perfect everything is
>Literally say "This isn't real, is it?"
>Ex doesn't respond
>Wake up in bed in my shitty room in an extra gray day
dream's aren't supposed to be this dramatic. this shit hit me like a fucking truck.
>>
>>28643852
i recently had a dream once, but it was the opposite of what you described

i remember saying out loud in the dream "this feels so real", i remember visually seeing my own 2 hands, but then i woke up
>>
my nightmares have turned into good dreams
>always have violent dreams
>always involve me killing people
>always with a knife
>always get a sexual thrill out of it
>even dreams about people chasing me and killing me have turned into games where I try fight them and kill them
>I have never been scared in a dream since I was very young
the dreams I have would have been nightmares when I was younger and certainly seem like they could be nightmares but I'm never scared, I rather enjoy them
>>
>get deja vu
>feel the sense that something awful is about to happen
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.