[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a single girl at 23. http://elitedaily.com/dating/nev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12
File: elite-daily-paff-girls-800x400.jpg (85 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
elite-daily-paff-girls-800x400.jpg
85 KB, 800x400
Being a single girl at 23.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/never-had-boyfriend-at-23/1469753/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FB-EG-may16&utm_content=1469753
>>
I took the liberty of running down the facebook comments and see who commented. To nobody's surprise, they were all mostly fat ugly girls who were clearly insecure. You can tell based on profile picture selection or a lack of one.
>>
>>28643116
>being female and not having a bf by 23 is news worthy
>>
The actual author of the article honestly is just kind of ugly.

It's a little surprising that no one has gone after her because she isn't fat but nothing crazy.
>>
>>28643609
>>28643696
>girls live on easy mode even 1/10s find providers
>girls can't be robots
>oh they're all ugly it's to be expected

Why can't people just admit they are horrible and that no gender actually has it worse
>>
>>28644282
When the government admits it. As it stands the government openly supports the idea that women are oppressed. So does mainstream media. The majority of society supports the idea that women are oppressed and have it worse.

That's where all the rage on this board really stems from. The reality is that men have it just as bad, but no one fucking cares. Everyone is too busy pandering to faggots, whores, and niggers.
>>
>>28643116
Never had a boyfriend =/= not fucking a lot of guys
>>
>>28643116
>main picture for the article isn't even of someone in that situation
the author is pretty ugly
>>
>>28644327
It's honestly vthat good normal people are being dragged into pressure by whores, niggers and faggots who want to make their lifestyles acceptable. Only way to stop it is for people to grow backbone and dignity.

Fucking mentally ill fucks.
>>
>>28644327
>he thinks the government and mainstream media are giving an accurate representation of the reality of the situation

WEW LAD, stop being so trusting of your billionaire oppressors
>>
>>28644367
>tfw no gf :( women can never be lonely every man lists after them
>>
>>28644402
>he thinks the aristocracy are manipulating society
If that were true then we wouldn't have Sjws and society would be an oligarchy.

Majority rules and they happen to be idiots. The consumers control what gets thrown out into media, and media builds off of that to get money
>>
>>28644402
Where did I say they were giving an accurate representation? I'm pretty sure I strongly suggested that they AREN'T giving an accurate representation.

They're peddling bullshit to plebs. They round up all the retards who think they are "oppressed" and then spoon feed them bullshit in order to secure their vote.

The government wants people to fight each other so they never revolt. Men fighting women. Whites fighting nonwhites. Heterosexuals fighting the LGBT. The more they stir up these social conflicts the more secure the power of the government/elite.

Billionaires are using "social justice" to retain power. End of story.
>>
>>28644475
We don't have an aristocracy anymore dude.

Majority doesn't rule in a democracy. Money does. The consumer doesn't control anything at all, people with money do. The media builds off the rich fucks who are willing to throw money at them to control the public.
>>
LOL I am a 22 year old woman and I have never had a boyfriend either. I was going to comment on the article but I don't want any anons looking me up and judging me and calling me fat and whatnot.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (118 KB, 898x871) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
118 KB, 898x871
>>28643609
> fat ugly girl

> pic related

Ladies and gentlemen, this is proof that 80% of men only want the top 20% of women. Because this woman is considered ugly by men.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (55 KB, 680x570) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
55 KB, 680x570
>>28643609
I know pic related is not model material, but do you really think she is fat and ugly?
>>
>>28644367
>I haven't had one romantic relationship in my life. Sure, I've flirted with flings, gone on terribly bad blind dates and even tried some dating websites. (No, I don't mean Tinder. Although, I will admit to thinking about it in my dark moments.)
she's flirted and had dates WITHOUT tinder and thats more than most of us can say. and what dark moments? you mean you never actually hit rock bottom? too proud? fuck off, writer.
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (64 KB, 654x808) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
64 KB, 654x808
Men here believe that women like this deserve to be alone. Men only want the top 20% of women.
>>
>>28644583
She is ugly, I'll give you that.
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (28 KB, 347x271) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
28 KB, 347x271
This woman is almost 28 and has never had a boyfriend. She isn't a stacy like the girls in bikinis in other threads. Men don't like women like pic related, which is made clear by the fact that she has never dated before.
>>
>>28644562
That girl probably has white fever and thinks she deserves a white Chad to marry her, but the problem is that Chad considers asian and indian girls only for night stands. He sees them as one time exotic flings and nothing more. No Chad who can get any white girl he wants will settle for a self hating asian chick.
>>
>>28644527
So you admitt you're fat and ugly?
>>
File: Capture5.jpg (45 KB, 534x780) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.jpg
45 KB, 534x780
22 years old, a bachelor's degree holder, and STILL NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR MEN

THIS IS PROOF THAT 80% OF MEN ONLY WANT THE TOP 20% OF WOMEN

THIS LADY IS ABOVE AVERAGE BUT STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
>>
She just has high standards and says she can't get interested in the men she goes on dates and flings with
her family says she's going after the wrong type of guys, they're probably hinting that she's a fat 4/10 and should settle for something other than chad
>>
>>28644683
Who says she's not good enough, maybe her standards are higher than what she attracts.
>>
File: Capture5.jpg (39 KB, 512x670) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.jpg
39 KB, 512x670
Another girl who men hate.

Men are repulsed by anything that is not above a 7

>>28644644
Asian guys and Indian guys are notorious for treating their women kind of poorly, the only people that treat their women worse are Middle Eastern guys.

Basically the only men that are decent to women are either white, black, or Hispanic.
>>
>>28644683
this girl looks like she only wants white chads and is butthurt none of them want to gf her after getting fucked bareback in college parties
>>
>>28644583
she is not ugly but she is not pretty either
>>
>>28644683
>22 years old, a bachelor's degree holder
Literally no man cares if his fucktoy is educated, in fact its a turn off once it gets past a certain point. She probably refuses to date men who are less educated than her too, cutting her pool by 25%. Since shes asian she probably dates only white guys, cutting down her pool further.
>>
>>28644639
I like her, she is attractive
>>
File: Capture6.jpg (46 KB, 638x793) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.jpg
46 KB, 638x793
Pic related is still not good enough for men.

>>28644740
So she deserves to be alone, as she is not in the top 20%.

Even though the men here are less attractive than her, they would not even give her the time of day.
>>
>>28644583
qt enough for me
I'll pretty much date anyone I feel is at all attractive
I tried dating an ugly girl and was too apathetic to bother she was my only ever gf and I'm still virgin
>>
File: 01.jpg (58 KB, 454x767) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
58 KB, 454x767
This lady is beautiful, but still not good enough for men since she isn't in the top 20%
>>
File: facepepe.jpg (124 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
facepepe.jpg
124 KB, 640x622
Should I just get a bf already then? The opportunity has presented itself but I couldn't be arsed about relationships and sex. I'd probably be terrible at finding one after college ends in next year.

fuck I know i'm gonna regret it but i'm so fucking lazy and satisfied where i'm at right now.
>>
>>28644754
>waahh waahh girls are so boring shallow and vapid
>lmao who cares about her being educated

R9k on full damage control
>>
>>28644730
>Asian guys and Indian guys are notorious for treating their women kind of poorly
Asian American and Indian American men? That's not true at all. Maybe Asians in Indians from asia are but those born and raised in the US are pretty much normal like everyone else. It more has to do with every Asian/Indian American girl wanting a white bf.

Ex: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1sypck/guys_i_am_a_single_indian32f_woman_and_i_feel/
>>
>>28644775
this is another girl who looks like she hates herself and only dates white guys. she would have zero fucking trouble if she accepted that she was black
>>
This is true feminism and women's liberation - being boyfriend free.
>>
>>28644812
If youre not Chad, youre really not in a position to be picky
>>
>>28644820
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trust me, I am Arab

Trust me.

Even if they are US Born, the culture infiltrates.

My Arab COUSIN almost married a US Born Indian man. HE WANTED A DOWRY
Maybe if they are half white, but not if they are full-blooded.
>>
>>28644583
>>28644619
>>28644639
>>28644683
>>28644730
>>28644775
>>28644804
Notice how all of these are ethnic women? It is easy to infer from this that they are all chasing the white cock. The only white girl without a bf >>28644367 is actually ugly while these ethnic women probably brought this on themselves.
>>
>>28644858
Feminism never seemed so appealing. Just counting down the days until my waifu android becomes reality. VR would do the trip as well I guess.
>>
>>28644820
Hahaha these roastie cunts got fucked and tossed away and will now rot. Like pottery
>>
>>28644904
Nah
All ethnic men that aren't Korean or some shit want white women. They would rather an ugly white woman than pretty woman of their race.

So much damage control
>>
>>28644904
Because Ethnic men are extremely mean to women, and you have to put up with the ethnic man's family treating you like horse shit because you aren't the same ethnicity.

If you marry an Asian guy, you have to tolerate his mother bothering you and him for not following feng-shui and telling him he married a western whore. THAT IS if you even reach the point of marriage.

With Indian and Arab men (what I have personal experience with), their parents will ship him a 19 year old from their country and put extreme pressure on him to marry her instead of you. On top of everything, you face extreme pressure to convert to Islam, and even if you do convert to Islam, he will still see you as a whore.
>>
there is no end game anymore. guys will just play video games until they're 30 years old, never trying to meet any women for any reason.
the only guys left approaching women will be literal sexual predators and religious people.

people are competing with comfort zones now.
i built my comfort zone over years and years of uncertainty of whether i'd even have friends the next year, let alone an intimate relationship.

i had to cope with being alone by being okay with being alone. now there's no initiative to ever not be alone. i'm afraid we're too far gone, too comfortable with being alone.
how do you know anything could be better than your comfort zone without forcing people? good interactions with people has to happen naturally.
>>
File: smug (2).jpg (26 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
smug (2).jpg
26 KB, 489x499
>>28644820
>I just wanted to make things clear I didn't "sleep around." Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys and I have been sexually active since I was 17 years old

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28644921
>Muslim extremists and ISIS

>wanting women to date savages and refugees
>>
>>28644947
we're talking about ethnic women who would be marrying within their own ethnicity, not your personal anecdotes coming from a white race traitor roastie
>>
>>28644967
>I have only been with 18 guys
>only 18 guys
>ONLY

whaat?
>>
>>28645000
I am ethnic you fuck face.
>>
>>28645175
Everyone is ethnic cuck face
>>
>>28645165
They live in a completely different reality.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.