[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1463446580440.jpg (484 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463446580440.jpg
484 KB, 708x1000
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Im tired of being a spineless, disgusting lazy failure. From this day on, ill overcome all my problems via my own determination. Ill get fit. Get a job, sex, every fucking thing.

Ill keep everyone updated once a week, no matter what.

LETS START
>>
>>28643033
God speed robot, god speed
>>
Good luck space robot.
>>
Until the next time you're depressed
>>
HELL YEAH!
I've already got the job, going to begin soon. I gotta fix my diet and work out.
>>
>>28643033
I'm getting on track as well Robot. So far I'm feeling a lot better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oho_5Sf-edE
I'm gonna listen to this every day.
>>
>>28643033
If you get on here once a week you arent going to make it.
>>
Good, some Jew is about to gain another productive worker motivated by status and pussy to sell huge chunks of the little time he has on this Earth.
>>
>>28643033
Anon, if you're really that determined, what you need to do right now is sit down and write out a game plan.

My advice:
>broadly, what are your goals?
>list them
>order by most to least important
>focus on the first item for now
>e.g. getting a job if you're strapped for cash
>write out SPECIFICALLY what you need to do in order to reach that first goal
>e.g. write resume, become more physically presentable, submit job apps
>for each step, write out HOW and WHEN you are going to do it
>e.g. I will start my resume using this computer and the printer next to me at 0600 tomorrow and complete it by 1800 three days after
>review your plan up to this point and do a feasibility check
>modify as needed
>begin executing your plan
>since you listed specific dates, you now have checkpoints with which you can gauge your progress
>keep logs of this
>if you're unable to pass your checkpoints, you may need to reassess
>get a second opinion if you can
>if you're passing your checkpoints, a few weeks have gone by since you've been consistently passing checkpoints, and you're feeling confident that you can continue passing these checkpoints, you can go ahead with the next item on your goal priority list
>repeat the exercise of documenting steps
>remember to be very specific, listing details, methods, and dates/times
>review, modify as needed, then execute as you did with the first plan
>be very careful about adding too many goals, even if you've detailed out the steps very well; it's easy to become overwhelmed if you start too much too quickly
>if you do become overwhelmed, you may need to put one or two on hold, but always maintain your checkpoints for your rank-one goal

It's not comprehensive, but if this type of thing works for you, then you should be able to adapt it to your needs. If you have anyone you can trust, share your goals and ask them to hold you accountable to your checkpoints.

I hope this helps and I'm not just being presumptuous. Either way, good luck.
>>
>>28643033

You need better bants
>>
File: 1461904841774.jpg (176 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461904841774.jpg
176 KB, 706x1000
>>28643831
thats very useful, but im not that organized

ill start with a simple thing like going to the gym tomorrow and cutting my hair

i have a list already but is way more simple than the one you posted, its just about how to get a job and get money

in any case, thanks. It is useful.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 287x175
>>28643033
You have more Saya, right? I need this for science.
>>
>>28643033
this...this is gonna end in your suicide isn't it?

Jokes aside good luck
>>
File: 1452378220163.jpg (336 KB, 1200x1704) Image search: [Google]
1452378220163.jpg
336 KB, 1200x1704
>>28644096
i have just some few more
>>
>>28644144
Post them. All of them.
>>
>>28643033
step 1: stop being the kind of person that makes threads with anime pics
>>
File: 1426963957518.jpg (125 KB, 641x593) Image search: [Google]
1426963957518.jpg
125 KB, 641x593
>>28643033
Protip: SEVERELY limit your time online. Letting you know as someone who tried the whole self-improvement thing countless times. It will not stick if you spend countless hours on here doing fuck-all.

So, be prepared to limit your time dicking around on 4chan, otherwise you're gonna be back as a lazy shitsack m8.

You've been warned.
>>
File: 1453668929340.png (816 KB, 885x836) Image search: [Google]
1453668929340.png
816 KB, 885x836
>>28644210
even on 4chan?

that aint right fucker

still, i erased every anime related evidence from my cellphone or facebook long ago

>>28644181
no
>>
File: smug life.jpg (118 KB, 293x468) Image search: [Google]
smug life.jpg
118 KB, 293x468
See you tomorrow, OP.

On a side note, if you have to announce what you're going to do to fix your emptyness, then you may as well just not try. No amount if planning or intending to do something will fix it for you. It's either fucking git gud, compromise on what you have in life, or go sleep in a pit until the wolves find you.

I have a friend who is all about intentions and deriving gratification from them. At least every other day he tells me he has a new project and all the mystical things he's going to do because he gets off on the bragging. But then I point out his thirty dozen other projects he hasn't finished, he gets butthurt, then goes on facebook and publicly pisses and moans about how he's not entitled to a woman. Sometimes he gets a loathesome dick warmer out of pity, but it never lasts.

No, infact I saw him piss away one good prospective long term relationship because once he realised they didn't just want to bounce on his dick he tried forcing them to comply with his will and they buggered off.

I will give you a hint, though: if you have no moral and emotional/social support in your life, then you're doomed to burn out on it and never recover. You can't live like a hermit and keep your marbles together. A many robot here are just angsty teens who think they have problems, but for the rest, its finding this lifeline that eludes them and why they will never find a way out.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.