[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turned my life around from being a NEET >Just graduated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463520443136.jpg (142 KB, 1242x776) Image search: [Google]
1463520443136.jpg
142 KB, 1242x776
>Turned my life around from being a NEET
>Just graduated from college
>Electrical engineering degree, graduated cum laude
>Should be overjoyed
>Just feel sad
>Don't even want to play video games, just want to sleep
>Feel like my life will end once I get a job

What's wrong with me? What do I do?
>>
>>28643026
get a job and see if you life ends, or the feeling persists
>>
>>28643026
You post more best girl, that's what you do.
>>
>>28643026
>graduated cum laude
Go cum a load.
>>
>>28643026
You sound a lot like me. I suggest trying to find happiness in drugs and alcohol. That's what keeps me going in my EE job.
>>
Most IT is extremely demanding expecting tons of unpaid overtime, so your life pretty much will be over. EE is sort of the top of the chain for IT though, not sure if you guys get as much overtime or if they give you more slack since there's way fewer of you around.
>>
>>28643175
I actually used to get paid OT as an EE. Now I'm salaried and do about 25 hours of solid work a week. It's ez mode.
>>
dude fuck life, its over rated meme bullshit. I went through school, i stuck to it. Graduated highschool, fucked up college so went to culinary, graduated, got a job doing what i want and now its just bullshit. I feel horrible, everything sucks and I dont even want to show up to work anymore. I can't find happiness and god knows where the fuck it is. Being a NEET drives me mad, being employed depresses me. Wheres the equilibrium?
>>
IT is one of the worst career paths in general because so many neckbeards can just teach themselves to code and claim to be a developer. The supply and demand for it is completely fucked. You'll have 100 other retards competing for the same job and none of them will know anything. And you'll never ever get ahead career-wise, because the moment you leave your job for any reason you'll go back to competing with those same retards.

I doubt it would be this bad for electrical engineering but it would probably be close.
>>
>>28643026
The fact that the endgame for life is getting a job makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>28644539
No senpai, the endgame for life is getting a job and working it tirelessly for 50 years to support your wife and kids, then retiring to a nursing home to die slowly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.