[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do stacies and chads talk about and do in relationships?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
What do stacies and chads talk about and do in relationships? Im not quite sure what the average selfie taking vapid stacy thats on her phone all day even talks about to their boyfriends. If you were in a relationship with them what would you even discuss or do? Other than having sex i dont know what the point would be or how you would even keep them entertained enough to not cheat on you for a month. Sounds stressful even for a chad.
>>
Just drink a lot to make each other more interesting.
>>
>>28642992

I had a Chad roommate who had a few relationships in college. This is actually not that far off.
>>
>>28642928
It *is* stressful. Which is why this finding love meme has to die. People need to realize that there will always be a better Chad and that if you put your hopes on a woman, wew lad. You're gonna get fucked.
>>
You mostly talk about people you know, crazy stuff you've done and stories about your past. Also when you're in a relationship with a normal person you tend to go out and do things, which in turn also creates more things to talk about. Stacies and Chads do read and follow the news too, so sometimes there are conversations that you lot think are more "meaningful"
>>
>>28642928
They get a dog to project the awkwardness onto
>>
Stacys are less fun than a nerdier chick that's down to bang alot. Stacys constantly piss you off when they aren't bouncing on your dick with their tits in your face.
>>
>>28643223
Stacies just dont seem fun enough. I dont feel i could remotely act like myself with a stacy. I would feel like im always putting on an act, maybe thats how it is with all girls, but i would imagine with them it would be worse. I feel like the stacies like the pic in OP are too boring and would always be judging every move you make. The fact that i have little to no relatability to them makes me honestly not even sad anymore when i see some 10/10 blonde girl walking around in yoga pants and with a starbucks. I used to get depressed thinking how im not getting to date them, but now the whole stacy aura is a turn off. What does hit me in the feels is when i see qt girls who seem different and seem like you could goof around with and they wouldnt take themselves so seriously. Knowing im missing out on waifu tier girls makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>28643356
Nigga please. The winning is fun.
>>
>>28643356
I'm feeling very similar, stacies are just a total turn off because you know they are the most boring bitches on the planet
>>
>>28643403
Winning cures all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.