[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been to jail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmädchen.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Have you ever been to jail?
>>
>>28642780
Yea but it didn't get me laid like I expected
>>
I've been in cop cars a lot when I use to run away from home. That's the closet I've gotten.
>>
No, since i was underage i didnt get in jail for it.
>>
>>28642831
Dont give up so eezily.
>>
>>28642780
Yeah, had to roll dubs to get out
>>
Been twice. Jail had some of the nicest people I've ever met. Not gonna talk about my offense, though.
>>
>>28642780
Of course anon all robots get there eventually because we are not of this world
>>
>>28644629
please, tell me moar.
>>
>>28642780
No. But from my extensive watching of beyond scared straight, i surmise that prison is full of large black men who'd want to fuck you in the ass
>>
>>28644629
>not gonna talk about my offense
>literally on an anonymous imageboard where it makes no fucking difference whatsoever
>>
briefly when i helped organize some vulnerability exploit group

they tossed me out when they realized i didn't know shit about computers, although i still don't understand why since i should have still been in on conspiracy or something
>>
>>28644629
You've already served your time, you might as well.
>>
>>28644762
name of grp? find any 0dayz?
>>
>>28644942
>>28644762
pls respond
were you just the "find new people to join" guy?
>>
>>28644657
This post is otherworldly.
>>
File: love.jpg (290 KB, 1200x964) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
290 KB, 1200x964
Yeah, apparently you're not allowed to walk home drunk.
Met a midget in the jail cell, though. Jail sucks dude.
>>
>>28644756
>>28644876
I'd just prefer not bringing it up. I live in a place with zero crime, though, so a good 75% of the people there were innocent, and you could tell which ones really did the crime.
>>
>>28644942
>>28645191
they didn't have a name as far as i know, but their target was usually developing nuclear facilities. everything was organized through usenet and it was very lassez-faire, the stuff i did was mostly compiling lists of what had already been done and who was available, cross-referencing schedules to make sure no hiccups happened, creating graphs and figures, etc. something like an "administrator"
>>
File: Monocled Mans Face in a chair.jpg (497 KB, 1512x2016) Image search: [Google]
Monocled Mans Face in a chair.jpg
497 KB, 1512x2016
Yes. I was taken in for drunk in public but I ate a strong pot brownie. It was annoying and I was really high. The guy with me in my cell seemed like radical Muslim who probably just pissed off a cop for having a vocal and, not to mention, less than patriotic opinion. Not SJWing for him, but he seemed innocent. Not the worst experience for me.
>>
No, but once me and my friends got caught and cuffed by cops for weed possession outdoors (near my house), we were all sober at the time but each one carried a small amount for personal use. Apparently some shit neighbour snitched on us and called the police. We didn't get record or anything but they asked us for cash to let us go. Viva mexico.
>>
>>28642780
Jail three times and county once.
>>
>>28644629
you downloaded cp didn't you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.