[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need help. >about a month ago >decide to jack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I really need help.
>about a month ago
>decide to jack off to some girls/guys on omegle
>there were no girls and all the hot guys would skip me
>left with fatty mcpencildick
>come up with a cunning ruse to get the hot guys to stay
>lay on my bed with my dick tucked in between my legs
>looks like a vagina
>pretend to be fingering myself but actally rubbing head of dick with fingers
>chad comes on
>"hey bb, nice pussy"
>hefuckingbelivesit.jpg
>jack off to hot chad
>he doesn't even know how much of a faggot he is
>cum buckets
>decide to show cum soaked floppy dick to him before i go
>he looks repulsed
>sleep soundly knowing chad got rekt
>do this every night
>some chads skip me so i make some changes to make my act more belivable
>shave dick, balls and legs
>buy bra and panties
>even buy a corset to give me an hourglass figure
>look just like a real girl
>tonight after jacking it to some hot chad
>it dawns on me
>ive became a trap
Please help me i literally cannot fap unless i do this.
>>
>>28642668
applause,
very nice work, no help is needed
>>
>>28642668
Kekked hard, good work OP
>>
>>28642668
Are you passable? Any pics?
>>
>>28642668
Kek
You're doing well, why do you want help? It's okay, anon don't worry about it. If all you need to do is wear and corset and shave your legs then you can be a very convincing trap with a little more work if you actually want to change that aspect about yourself. If not, then I'm sorry. Life is just unfair sometimes
>>
>>28642841
Everything below the neck is, i dont have pics and im in bed and cant be arsed getting my girls clothes out of the closet.
>>
>>28642737
>>28642860
I dont want to be a trap though, i mean i want to be a girl but i dont want to be a cheap imitation of a girl. I feel im slowly decending into degeneracy.
>>
>>28642871
Aww, such a tease.
>>
>>28642909
Well, it's the only option. One can never actually switch biological gender. I wouldn't view it as a problem if you have a face that could pass. I'm sure there are both guys and girls who would be willing to indulge in some boipussy.
>>
>>28642909
i feel you anon, iv'e wanted to be a girl my whole life
being a trans or a trap just doesn't cut it, were fucked in that aspect.
just gotta accept you're fucked....or settle for being a trap, but never get a fake vagina those are dumb
>>
>>28642909

>Jerks off to guys
>Not a degenerate

Ok
>>
>>28643035
This.

I would fuck a trap, but not a tranny with a fake vag. Removes the some of the possibilities of pleasure.
>>
This nigga

Hahshaha
>>
>>28642668
Come on OP. Want fap material :)
>>
the trap meme has gone too far

some of you """guys""" really are lost
>>
>>28643273
not a meme for some of us
>>
can i be included in the reddit post plz

niggers
>>
File: manning.jpg (59 KB, 638x633) Image search: [Google]
manning.jpg
59 KB, 638x633
>>28644187
something something reddit
>NIGGERS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.