[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be Honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
How does this make you feel?

Be honest
>>
Looks like Keri Russel.

Damn she is so fucking hot.

This makes me feel so sad that I will never have her as my gf
>>
>>28642550
That's she a bad mother. Judging by her facial expression, hair, eyes, etc. not very motherly and is probably a bitch.
>>
>>28642550
Is it just me or do all babies look the fucking same?
>>
>>28642550
idk man some people i don't even know, why am i supposed to feel anything?

the baby looks scared as fuck, maybe he sees some fucking tsunami or an errupting volcano or some shit while his attention whore mother smiles for the camera?
>>
Doesn't really make me feel anything. I work with the public so I see moms with their kids all the time.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (195 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
195 KB, 1600x900
>>28642550
>chad and stacie genetics.
>beta provider.
This is how this makes me think. I feel nothing
>>
Keri Russell is a qt
>>
File: 1461319972959.jpg (27 KB, 420x400) Image search: [Google]
1461319972959.jpg
27 KB, 420x400
selfish deceit. succubus. liar. trap. pain.
>>
File: waitress1-poster_pg.jpg (42 KB, 255x332) Image search: [Google]
waitress1-poster_pg.jpg
42 KB, 255x332
>>28642550
Reminds me of this movie.
>>
I wish I could have a beautiful white wholesome wife like this. Raise our 4 kids together in a 99% white medium sized suburb, with a 10-15% Mormon population (they do have some interesting beliefs, I know, but generally having JUST the right amount of Mormons in an area can keep the community more wholesome overall [keep the degenerate stuff behind closed doors] and keep the politics red-pilled). I would be the breadwinner, and I would come home after a hard days work, and we would gather round the dinner table and all discuss our day, or maybe go on a family picnic in the park. Yes, the kids might fight, but we would instill good, conservative values in them so they would grow up to be good, decent contributing members of society, so we wouldn't let it get to us.
>>
I hate babies
>>
>>28642727
She's terrible like the rest of them. Don't get your hopes up. You can only love and trust yourself fully. Don't fall in a trap on hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x263
Whole lot of baby-less young women in here.

What's the matter, how about this one? How do you feel, not think.
>>
>>28642550
I love her face.

I want to have a kid with her
>>
>>28642803
angry~desu
>>
Honestly the pictures make me feel great. I can fully understand the skepticism that others on this board feel for obvious reasons. But we have to remember that there was a time where families worked out because our values were a lot saner then. I want that back more than anything. A wife I can count on to stay with me and children that are raised well and my own.
>>
Makes me feel happy

The replies begin to make me feel bad again though. Thanks for the sudden burst of freedom OP.
>>
>>28642727
I have actually seriously considered converting to Mormonism, just to land a qt3.14 Mormon girl. I hear that if you're a return missionary, then you can jump up a couple points, lookwise. I'm a 5, maybe if I lift, get a better haircut, get better clothes, etc, I can become a 6. I'm 19 now, so if I converted tomorrow, I could go on a mission, and when I'm 21 and back, I could start giving a bunch of 18 year old mormon girls Return Missionary Male Attention. I could probably pull an 8, or maybe even a 9. Mormon women don't fuck as much as regular women and haven't been ruined by chadfucks, generally, so they're more willing to settle (or at least the Utah mormons), unlike worldly women who actually think they deserve more, generally.

And given that her natural roastie behavior has been suppressed by Mormon culture, she might still have traditional views on marriage. She'd probably also "please her man" at least 3 times a week.

I don't know, what do you all think? Does this sound like a good plan?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 236x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 236x323
>>28642565
>>28642582
>>28642584
>>28642680
>>28642775
>>28642778
>>28642845
Aww. Here come the "depressed", insufferable, spiteful, and jealously bitter young women. Are you upset you don't have babies of your own? You've been told all your life to hate them, but you're independent. So that wouldn't affect your judgment now. Right?
>>28642874
Just make sure she's as inteligent as you
>>
>>28642550
happy that at least 1 stacy has the sense to progenate the white race
>>
>>28643081
I'm a guy, these are all my posts and I just simply hate women.
>>
>>28642550
It makes me feel sad. Vague sadness, though, not full on depression. It's just the thought that not everything is as pretty as we've been made to believe. Despite all the women hating on r9k, it's sad when you realize that these are just lonely dudes in their 20s who want nothing more than a faithful girl who gives them love and companionship. Feminism has made being a slut "empowering". We'll never have that qt that loves us for us and would never think twice of fucking a better man if he happened to appear. Cheating has 0 consequences nowadays.

Do what makes you happy, robbos. You don't need a qt for that.
>>
>>28642803
I feel like my life is my own and i can kill myself without leaving a baby an orphan. Can't take care of a kid if i can't take care of myself
>>
Makes me realize that this woman thinks she's accomplished something. This is pretty much the ultimate accomplishment in womanhood. Shitting out another life into this weird, sad world. She's didn't even think about the situation she's placed her offspring in. All she knew was that she was supposed to have kids. She's just like my mom. I can only hope the kid isn't like me and can find some purpose in life instead of wandering around in a clueless haze.
>>
>>28643476
What have YOU done with your life?
>>
File: 1417095262778.jpg (386 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1417095262778.jpg
386 KB, 980x1040
>>28642550
>You will never be a mommy.
Feels bad famalam.
>>
>>28643538
Confined the pain of existence to myself. The world doesn't need more people.
>>
>>28642874
Sounds like a good plan to me. You're gonna be fine.

Just make sure you convert to true Christianity years later after you've secured the Mormon waifu.
>>
>>28642874
>joining a cult just to score a gf
Try attending some Mormom meetings and see how much you like it first.
>>
Can babies kill me?
>>
>>28643614
Do you live in Missouri?
>>
File: despair.jpg (125 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
125 KB, 500x481
>You will never raise a beautiful family

:'^(

>>28643554
We can have children like a gay couple marries for the benefits.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.