[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you guys aware that white grills fuck dogs? that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 616x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 616x604
are you guys aware that white grills fuck dogs?
that's why there are so many male virgins out there these days
>>
i'm sure THAT'S why
yeah, totally
not the advent of hookup culture and online """dating"""
>>
File: 1436063978358.jpg (45 KB, 480x610) Image search: [Google]
1436063978358.jpg
45 KB, 480x610
>>28642505
i live in a university town and holy fuck i had no idea how widespread this is, i still find it hard to stomach but if you see a grill with a large dog chances are she's fucking it. wew.
>>
>>28643164
Nooooo
I have two large dogs but I would never do anything sexual with either of them.

Fucking stacies I can even have a damn dog without being seen as a prevented roastie
>>
>>28642505
>>28643164
are you two posters the same person?
>>
>>28643243
relax,widespread doesn't mean everyone thank god
>>28643468
nope, in my case i think that is the lack of male virgins that causes this (population is 80%+ women)
>>
>>28643164
are you actually drawing on experience to form that opinion or are you just being paranoid?
>>
>>28643548
ask yourself, would someone think anything like that out of the blue? no,i am afraid its actual experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 619x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 619x963
it is definitely not a meme
>>
>>28643568
i don't know. people are strange. i've been on the internet a while.

>no,i am afraid its actual experience.

how do you know. do girls tell you that kind of thing? i'd have thought they'd have been too embarrassed to admit it.
>>
How are we to compete with Rex Thunderknot bros???
>>
>>28643639
people tell you all kinds of weird shit when drunk. Then other people tell you what they've been told and you get the picture.
>>
>>28643537
>population is 80%+ women
WHERE?
>>
>>28643574
>Women have no control
>They'll fuck anything
>but you
Wow, that kinda hurts.

Also never date or fuck a girl that has or grew up with horses. Besides the fact horse girls are notoriously crazy they often have their first orgasm riding horses and no matter how big you are you'll always seem so tiny to horse dick.

>>28643659
>How are we to compete with Rex Thunderknot bros???
Oh god i am laughing so fucking hard right now..
>>
>>28643694
Women's bathroom at Target.
>>
>>28643691
details, anon

please
>>
File: 1435525155447.jpg (302 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
1435525155447.jpg
302 KB, 923x1600
>>28643694
don't bother,if you would think that they'd settle for non chads you are in for a surprise,in fact the lack of men only makes them more rude and bitter.
>>
>>28643722
the last time i heard about this was some months back when i was out for drinks with this archeology student ,she tells me she has to go walk the dog and would be back in 10
>yeah she's not coming back
>she does
i tell her that i am amazed that she would go walk the thing at 3am, she must really love it to which she answers in a dead serious tone "oh you wouldn't begin to understand he is like my boyfriend"
ok, i am sure you don't mean what i think you do
what i said.
>fuckthisshit.ocx32
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.