[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people become relevant/important these days? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_o718107ui51rua8hro1_1280.jpg (295 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o718107ui51rua8hro1_1280.jpg
295 KB, 960x1280
How do people become relevant/important these days?
What's the formula?
>>
>>28642486
work hard and be in the right places at the right time and be lucky
>>
>>28642486
>nigger
>led Zeppelin tshirt
Top kek
>>
>>28642486
Jewish connections.
>>
File: blackgrl.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
blackgrl.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>28642486
let's just have a hot black girl thread instead ok
>>
>>28642522
Well Blacks are linked to Rock history so I kinda like to see that, I cannot stand hip hop/new rythm blues girl
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 960x1280
>>28642566
I like the way you think breh
>>
I'm curious about this myself actually. I think having a website and aggressive networking and promotion of your 'personal brand' are the keys. I've got a website ad some neat business cards printed out already. I'm just not sure what else to do with my site. I'm thinking about blogging and trying to write guest posts on other blogs. Once I get enough posts "Ill just curate them into a book, then I can add author to my list of empty achievements. I'm also tossing around the idea of some kind of swag to give out with my cards. Something gimmicky so I stand out more than the typical pen, but actually something that would get used too. I"m still stuck there. All I can think of is a novelty pen or cheap flash memory sticks. Boring. They're very pragmatic though, and the flash drive is the perfect thing for a URL since they're going to be in front of a computer and since the cheap shit is slow as fuck they might check out my site while transferring files.
>>
File: animepussy.jpg (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
animepussy.jpg
86 KB, 960x1280
i like the way YOU think more senpai
>>
>>28642486
Women
>be attractive
>ask for attention from lonely faggots online

Men
>act like a loud obnoxious faggot online
>>
>>28642675

Hmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Huh?
>>
Stop, I already fapped twice
>>
>>28642486
where do I obtain a grill like this
>>
>>28642755

This girl has like 500.000 tumblr followers or something.
The reality these types of women inhabit is beyond our imagination.
>>
File: 1459126195433.jpg (264 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1459126195433.jpg
264 KB, 500x750
This is some text that I forgot to put in when I initially tried to post this.
>>
>>28642755

Ghetto trash? Just come anywhere in the southern Unites States and follow your nose. They tend to congregate in the inner city and are easily tracked by the overwhelming stench of shit and marijuana.
>>
>>28642755
You have to hope there is a god, die after having lived a pious life, and then tell him that you wish to be reincarnated as Chad.

Simple.
>>
>>28642849
At least she doesn't exclusively listen to ghetto trash mush
>>
>>28642517
I know a guy who does this

Gets me into free shit and I get food and meet new people every time I go out with him.
>>
What do you mean by important? I think that one is sort of over estimated.
I've had a small slice of notoriety before and fame sucks.
moar hot girls tho plz
>>
>>28642915

>implying she didn't just loot the shirt from a store
>>
>>28642930

>I've had a small slice of notoriety before and fame sucks.

Which was?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.