[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1423949171941.jpg (52 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
1423949171941.jpg
52 KB, 816x812
SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO IT MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
And when you're done with him pls do me
>>
Why is it that all the people who use the rage pepe meme are immature autists?
>>
>>28642359
I'm after you, please don't forget me
>>
File: 1453443691517.jpg (119 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
1453443691517.jpg
119 KB, 695x642
>>28642383
FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM

+1 original comment
>>
so many suicide threads on /r9k/.
but none of you pussys have courage
GODDAMNIT IM SICK OF THIS SHIT
fucking cowards
PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!
DO IT!
oh no you can't? then fucking suffer like the rest of us. here in Hell.
what the fuck is with you cowards Im gonna do what I want until it kills me and hopefully it will be in a pool of blood or an explosion or something epic and cool don't let life win keep going until the normie society kills you don't fucking give up like a coward
KEEP GOING AS LONG AS YOU CAN DAMNIT
GO OUT IN AN EXPLOSION AND TAKE SOME NORMIES WITH YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL IF IT EXISTS
Hell can't be any worse we are already in Hell
>>
NOBODY HAS THE FUCKING GUTS TO RESPOND STOP BEING SAD AND GET MAD!!! DO SOMETHING AND FUCK SHIT UP!!! DONT SIT THERE FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF
>>
>>28642352
Sure. I've always wanted to kill a man. Y'know, just for the experience.

Where do you live? And do you have a preferred method?

I've only got a knife, but I can probably get a gun.

10x better if you have a gun that you'll let me have.
>>
File: Lucario used rage.gif (536 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Lucario used rage.gif
536 KB, 250x141
I LIKE TO RAGE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>28642352
SOMEBODY SAVE ME
SAVE ME RIGHT NOW, SEND HELP
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28643158
Well, I guess I'll lurk for a while. Let me know.
>>
you fucking cowards goddamn
DO IT OR SHUT UP
>>
>>28643206
No fuck off. If they're willing to let me do it, you fucking let them be cowards. I need this.
>>
File: 1444358361250.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1444358361250.png
317 KB, 796x712
>don't know how to live
>afraid to die
>>
>>28643222
so you want to assist robots in suicide? you sick fuck
>>
>>28643290
Fucking yes?

Didn't I just say that?

Fuck off. They want it, I want it. Let me have this. I need to know what it's like before I die myself.
>>
>>28643290
i would help robot kill himself for money (what good is it for him anymore?) if there is low risk for me like pushing him off a building
>>
>>28643332
Ok Dexter
you just want to kill them while I was trying to give my robot homies a last resort pep talk? ok
>>
>>28643389
Whatever, you sanctimonious piece of garbage. Obviously nobody really wants it anyway, they stopped the moment I offered.
>>
>>28642385
I'm next. Kill me assassin anon
>>
>>28643514
Fucking yes, give me a dump-email and we can hash this out.
>>
>>28643487
I know theyre too cowardly to do it but we shouldn't encourage them
>>
Fuck this, I'm gonna try a suicide forum again.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.