[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this chart is missing 2 or 3 more categories. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1460812261671.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1460812261671.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1800
I feel like this chart is missing 2 or 3 more categories.
What do you think?
>>
nah, its perfect.

t. sloth
>>
>>28642290
Amalgamation of Cerebrotonic, Sloth, and Cyborg.
>>
File: 1463536019430.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463536019430.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
This should just about do it.
>>
In the thumbnail the Wannabe look like a dog or something. Maybe a hairless cat.
>>
Lacks a character that is good on the outside but a mess psychologically. Like, an attractive and intelligent but tragically inept socially dude who gives off a good first impression but fails to create meaningful relationships so ends up isolated due to the lack of the ability to create bonds with guys and girls, even when they've shown interest.
>>
All the categories are either contrived self-inserts or thin as cardboard stereotypes, so you could say either yes it should have more categories for the sake of accuracy or no it shouldn't because of how misguided it is in the first place
>>
>>28642502
Oh no that one's in there, it's on the top right under "super autist"
>>
>>28642611
That's different. I'm talking about that kind of robots who work on themselves, focus on self improvement and also have decent genetic traits, but can't fit in society because they're too awkward. The super autist is just detached on another level.
>>
>>28642502
>another normie requesting a highly idealized version of himself be added as a category just for him
>>
>>28642662
Failed normie, it's not really up there though
>>
>>28642688
I was thinking about that virgin face chart that was created a while ago, or /fit/ users who have top tier bodies but can't get laid.
Know some people like that. I'm more cerebrotonic than anything.
>>
>>28642748
Would failed normie fall under "robot" or "normie scum"?
>>
>>28642502
Sounds kinda like cyborg
>>
>>28642290
Fuck, I'm Cerebrotonic to a t.
>>
File: 1388984348487.jpg (95 KB, 495x664) Image search: [Google]
1388984348487.jpg
95 KB, 495x664
>>28642290
super autist ahahahha
>>
Am I a wannabe if I know that I'm here to pad my ego, and I'm usually not too douchey in my posts?

I just want to be a cyborg, familia.
>>
>>28642772
it would fall under
Normie Scum: Cyborg
>>
>>28642502
>Like, an attractive and intelligent but tragically inept socially dude who gives off a good first impression but fails to create meaningful relationships so ends up isolated due to the lack of the ability to create bonds with guys and girls, even when they've shown interest.
Isn't that a typical animu character?
>>
Who /cerebrotonic super autist/ here?
>>
>>28645233
Embrace it.

I'm going into academia so I can just surround myself with other hyper autists.
>>
should have a category for the extremely depressed
>>
>the sloth
>may have imaginary friends
Well fuck this one hits too close to home. But at my heart I'm just a wageslave.
>>
>>28642502
sounds like a special snowflake character a 13 year old writer grrl would think up
>>
Where's attractive guy who doesn't give a fuck? I read literature, watch anime, and enjoy my solitude, if I get friends or a GF, whatever, I don't really need them and I don't get lonely.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.