[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just borrowed a laptop from the school library for the night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: meirl.png (434 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
434 KB, 680x650
just borrowed a laptop from the school library for the night, now I can shitpost with guys

>pls shitpost with me
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 720x960
k pham
>>
what did everyone do today? did you get what you wanted to get done?
>>
>>28641992
I can see you fucker. CIA
>>
>>28641992
are you that one homeless bot that lives in the woods and walks miles to the town library to read and shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>28641992
Bump 4u
Hopefully they don't wall you off from the library
>>
>>28641992
>In the endogamous ayllu-based society, marriage had certain restrictions and strict rules regarding what would be considered incest. Commoners were allowed only one wife at a time, and this wife was decided upon and given by the state. An official of the state would travel through the provinces once each year and pair up all of the eligible young men and women. Commoner men could not take a wife of their own accord without the sanction of the state. The ideal was marriage within the ayllu, but certain restrictions were applied.
>tfw no government-supplied Inca wife
>>
>>28642468
nah im in uni and im poor as hell, cant replace my old laptop just yet
>>28642490
thanks senpai
>>28642609
thats what you get for not voting for bernie sanders
>>
op even though I know your not a furry if you had to pick one anthropomorphic character to fug who would it be?
>>
>>28642651
sandy cheeks
>>
>>28641992
Fucking Ecuadorean Wojack, rare one nigga
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.