[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me, I just had the most soulcrushing experience in a while.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: I don't want to wake up.jpg (94 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
I don't want to wake up.jpg
94 KB, 291x273
Fuck me, I just had the most soulcrushing experience in a while.
>run in the school halls with my friends
>I'm actually having fun
>we all plan big things for school tomorrow
>we're going to prank the shit out of our math teacher
>walk home
>details are blurry at this point but I go to bed
>wake up
>assume it's morning
>sarcastically tell my parents who are still awake thanks for waking me up on time
>brush my teeth, eat some breakfast
>pick up my schoolbag with my books in it
>call my friends up
>they're not responding
>parents ask me where I'm going
>tell them I'm going to school obviously
>run out of the house
>see it's pitch-black outside
>suddenly realise everything
>I graduaded high school 7 years ago
>the numbers I had from my former friends were still in my phone, they obviously have new ones
>parents are laughing at this point
>go back
>feel like shit for the rest of the evening

I know some of you experienced something like this before, This was a scary fucking experience. I hope I never go through shit like this again.
>>
>>28641739
Closest I've had is waking up and thinking I'm still in high school, but I very quickly figure out it isn't and that was two years ago.
>>
>>28641739
thought this was a school-fag thread until i hit the plot twist

you m night shamalamd me, and it was alrite

6/10 thread. carry on my wayward senpai
>>
File: not_feels.jpg (287 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
not_feels.jpg
287 KB, 700x700
I keep having repeated dreams about being a girl, whereby I actually think I have a vagina and can feel the entire depth inside, shit is fucked.
Worst part is that I usually just go about complaining to other girls about the problems of wearing a bra and keeping my hair in place during these dreams, or just feeling how my arms are so soft, smooth, and smaller/shorter
Am I a fag or is it just loneliness cause I dunno anymore
>>
> friends

Fuck off normie. Come back when you haven't talked to another living person in two weeks.
>>
>>28641739
>had lots of friends in school

I don't feel sorry for you, normie. Not even the slightest. You might be fucked in the head but the fact remains that you had friends in high school, AND had lots of fun with them.

I had ZERO friends in high school and was bullied EVERY SINGLE DAY. Trying going through that and then I'll feel sorry for you.
>>
>run in the school halls with my friends

Stop reading there. Normies go die in a ditch
>>
>>28641739
You're pretty dumb.

It's not quite as soul crushing as when I isolated myself from all my friends for betraying me and spent a year on prozac concentrating on not thinking about killing myself, but I'm sure I'd be a little upset if your story happened to me.
>>
>>28641914

>high school

I don't feel sorry for you, normie. Not even the slightest. You might be fucked in the head but the fact remains that you went to a school. AND had a family to take care of you, clothe, and feed you.

I had ZERO meals at home EVERY SINGLE DAY. Trying being a malnourished child in Africa dying in the diamond mines with no social contact or family and then I'll feel sorry for you.
>>
>>28641900
>two weeks
try a month you fucking normie
>>
>brush my teeth, eat some breakfast

i hope thats not the order you did it in
>>
>>28642802
Toothpaste and orange juice, anon.
>>
>>28641739
stay away from deliriants anon
also benzedrine and alcohol dont mix well
>>
>>28641739
I have a lot of nightmares about how it's Thursday and I haven't even been to the... something class... in three weeks... and I don't even remember where the class is.

then I wake up and remember I have a dead end job now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.