[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just Love being this emotionless and depressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: B&W.jpg (4 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
B&W.jpg
4 KB, 400x224
I just Love being this emotionless and depressed.
>>
>>28641709
i know firsthand how satisfying this is to say and i'm happy for you
>>
Its fun for a season, but it never goes away
>>
seriously this is the best fucking thread all day watch it just fall off
>>
>>28641709
Don't let them in
Don't let them see
>>
Apathy is the best coping mechanism there is.
>>
No feels is better than too much feels. You know that feel?
>>
>>28641709

Rothko's last paintings looked exactly like OP's image.

Rothko successfully killed himself by slitting his wrists about a year later.
>>
File: 17277_ROTHKO.jpg (66 KB, 640x746) Image search: [Google]
17277_ROTHKO.jpg
66 KB, 640x746
>>28644766

Here is the image that Rothko repeated incessantly, before killing himself.

One may complain that Rothko was Jewish, or a degenerate artist, or made bad art that is now used by billionaires to launder money. But his shift right at the end of his life is valuable in that it tells us something about the human condition. As Rothko broke bleak, so did his art. He used to paint big fields of color, and now this.
>>
File: 7074492035_fdbfe51b48_o.jpg (12 KB, 420x330) Image search: [Google]
7074492035_fdbfe51b48_o.jpg
12 KB, 420x330
And again... and again. The same thing that OP posted.

Hint: OP sounds like he's suicidal.
>>
>>28644971
Fuck Rothko dude I live in Houston and they pretend that shit means something
>>
File: 1462103837404.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462103837404.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
Here is one thing that you all redditfags need to understand.

We don't like it in here, and you shouldn't either., this isn't the new "nerd" "geeky" "gamer" "outcast" trend.,
We robots hope to make it out one day even if it is not probably, making out with suicide or getting it together, we are no the cute quite pokemon player mysterious kid in the corner of your highs chool, we are the columbine faggot that never had the balls to pull it off neither the balls to shot himself, if we did you were most likely one of the people we would shot just to make one day out of this.., this isn't something you want to be, You guys coming here and trying so hard to fit, while "omg I so get you my ex- gf always booms me down" no, just no,
We are like people with aids wishing to loosing it and you guys coming here trying to get it. in order to feel this new outcast is cool trend, is just wrong.

Get this, please.
been robot is not something you want to be.
>>
>>28645153
Omg so cute he is soo brooding and angry. I totally understand "desu", as I think you guys call yourselves hehe.
>>
I tried writing a long post describing how I feel about being emotionless and basically what OP said, but I can't describe it. Anyone else get this? Like when they want to describe how they feel for once, they can't?
>>
>>28646182
yes.
you are not special
>>
>>28645153
nigger I just come here for the comfy
>>
>>28642964
Be the good girl, you were always meant to be
>>
>>28646727
what is comfy here? reddit is better for that.
>>
>>28647098
No it's not, reddit isn't instant so it's too rehearsed. 4chan tolerates shit content which makes it much more comfy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.