[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date or marry a woman who has been gang raped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: jealus.png (359 KB, 482x644) Image search: [Google]
jealus.png
359 KB, 482x644
Would you date or marry a woman who has been gang raped?
>>
No, because I'm not qualified to deal with that amount of emotional baggage. That is the straight dope and is true for most people.
>>
Everyday? Really? Every single day you're gonna ask the same question and start the same thread?
>>
>>28641620
are those my only two choices? date.

damaged women are garbage. they give less of themselves to you and they make you deal with the pain that others gave them.

this is like asking if you'd adopt a severely abused dog. of course you wouldn't, that nigger'd bite you over nothing.
>>
>>28641620
how would you possibly even know this? i doubt a women who's actually been raped would tell you until you were really close, and by that point you'd be in too deep anyway
>>
>>28641767
>by that point you'd be in too deep anyway
If you were really in too deep you'd break up immediately
>>
>>28641620
Interesting question.
I have in fact dated a woman that had been gang raped, and I would not have minded marrying her.

It turns out that I had more problems than her, and so she left me.
>>
If I liked her and she proved not to be too much to handle emotionally. Yes.
>>
File: oeragom.png (717 KB, 589x609) Image search: [Google]
oeragom.png
717 KB, 589x609
>>28641810
What was she like? Originado

>>28641831
You don't mind the idea that she's had tons of dick in her?
So you would date most women too?
>>
>>28641789
i don't think you understand what 'in too deep' means
>>
>>28641856
I don't really care about that unless it has occurred while we were together, then she would be irredeemable. I can't deal with more trust issues than those I already have. Also, I have a very bad temper. Takes long to get angry, but when I do, it's not pretty.

I just want someone who accepts my robot ways. I have loads of problems myself.
>>
>>28641906
>I don't really care about that unless it has occurred while we were together, then she would be irredeemable.
How does this make sense? If it happened it happened whether you were together or not.
>>
>>28641955
Ah yes. Bad at communication, sorry. Meant as an answer to the final question, the idea of her having been with others. If she were raped while we were together and I knew who it was, I would probably be going to jail and at least one of them would be dead.

>the edge.
>>
File: jiggle.png (393 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
jiggle.png
393 KB, 900x630
>>28641856
>What was she like? Originado
She was how you would expect the manic pixie dreamgirl of a robot's dreams to look like.
Quiet, hesitant, a real damsel in distress. Its hard to really explain it in words, but you'd know just from watching her walk, or how she touched things, interacted with other people.
But her appearances weren't as honest as I thought they were.
She was the definition of a slut and had been with around 15 to 20 guys before me, was heavily involved in drugs before meeting me and had recently left rehab in fact.
I think her being raped in itself wasn't the most traumatizing thing she had been through, since it was only mentioned in passing.

All these things aside, I still really enjoyed her company and did fall really hard for who she was. And being a strereotypical robot myself, and given I initiated dating her, you can tell how much I wanted her if I avoided every redflag in the book that I had been warned about for years.
Maybe it was all these bad things she had done that gave her a character that I loved.
>>
File: 1463406290392.png (213 KB, 340x453) Image search: [Google]
1463406290392.png
213 KB, 340x453
>>28641620
I would actually prefer it.
>>
>>28641620
Yeah if it didn't leave grotesque marks on her personality like I'd expect it to.

Consensual group sex is a bigger red flag to me.
>>
No. What would my friends think of me?
>>
>>28642044
>>28642017
hmmmmmm if you say so
>>
>>28641620
I'd date her. But I'm not sure it would turn out well. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep a relationship with a person with a normal life. I'd give it a go probably, but I don't know how I could even help someone who'd been through that desu.
>>
>>28641743
>damaged women are garbage. they give less of themselves to you and they make you deal with the pain that others gave them.
This This fucking THIS

I thought damaged woman would be best for me because I'm broken myself. I thought we could understand one another. But they are nothing but fucking parasites.

Avoid them at all cost robots
>>
>>28641620
been there,wouldn't do it again. The sex is outright scary, i mean rape fantasies are common but fuck this insanity, spanking is a thing but punching and things like that? nooope
>>
What if she was gangbanged consensually and wanted you to partake every weekend?
>>
no.

it sucks that she got raped but i would still find her fucking gross.
>>
100% yes I would marry any female that I'm attracted to an isn't a terrible criminal
>>
Yes, I'd also feed her bowls of eggs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.