[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this video and it got me thinking: how many of you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459361687705.jpg (126 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
1459361687705.jpg
126 KB, 911x615
Found this video and it got me thinking: how many of you actually want a relationship? Do you really think it would improve your quality of life / mental state? At this point I honestly believe it's better to be alone.
>>
>>28641551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350qUmbcAZU

Here's the video, apologies for being a total retard.
>>
>>28641551
bumpedlo-brump
>>
>school of life
https://samkriss.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/why-does-alain-de-botton-want-us-to-kill-our-young/
>>
>>28641551
I actually had one for a few months.
LITERALLY the greatest few months of my life, I wasn't even aware a human being could be that happy, full of life and energy, or motivated to succeed.

The problem is there are very few women who interest me, so until I find another women that does interest me on such a level that I actually approach her, I'll keep on living in a meaningless and dull gray world
>>
>>28642145
None of them last anon.
None of them last
>>
>>28642111
That was a good read. Large portion of it focused on the person and not the message though. I had no idea who was behind that video, nor do I think it should matter. I personally agree with that video.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.