[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been elected as the head of the board of education.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: high school building.jpg (350 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
high school building.jpg
350 KB, 2000x1000
You have been elected as the head of the board of education.

How would you change the school system?
>>
Designated school shooting days
>>
4 classes straight in a row, no lunch or recess

Classes are in absolute silence and no one is allowed to talk but the teacher.
>>
>>28641269
>administer GED test to all 8th graders
>Hand high school diplomas to all test takers who passed with a $5K scholarship to community college.
>Allow all students in high school to take the GED test at any time and receive the same Diploma/scholarship package
>>
>>28641269
Immediately abolish it and set the building on fire.
>>
Mandatory fitness evaluation
Mandatory health and sex ed classes
Mandatory life studies to learn how to do basic shit your parents should've taught you
Bring back PE
Drop the liberal bullshit classes
Remove vending and snack machines
Healthier lunch options
Career counselors who know what they're doing
>>
Separate schools by gender

All males must take steroids and weight lifting classes

All females must take estrogen and fitness classes

Perfect society after one generation
>>
I'd fuck it up as much as possible trying to make as much profit for myself as I can. Kids deserve to know that the world is full of injustice and ill willed people.
>>
>Cut standardized testing
>Allow high school students to a career based program rather than standard core
>encourage more athletics, require higher level physical education to create healthier students
>Greatly improve school lunches
>Regular teacher evaluation preventing the degradation of teacher ability and quality
>improve budgeting and training for schools in low income areas with low success rates
>grow and encourage the arts
>have a course that covers home ec, sex ed and drug preparedness in a actually meaningful class
>reward coaches that teach to prevent lazy teacher-coaches
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.