[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree asexuality is the next step in human evolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: kiss.png (516 KB, 409x392) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
516 KB, 409x392
Singularity is just around the corner, that means sex will become useless, why don't you stop caring about smashing your genitals?, what's your excuse?
>>
As I'm smashing my genitals against my girlfriend's in about an hour, I'll think of you OP.
>>
>>28641128
>Smash your genitals
This is the thing that stops me, i don't care about sex really, but i wouldn't have the fucking guts to smash my balls.
>>
File: 1445346122831.png (359 KB, 1102x382) Image search: [Google]
1445346122831.png
359 KB, 1102x382
New humans will be tall, and colored a varying array of browns. Mainly asian and african influences with various minorities like white people, latino, middle eastern, indian etc.

They'll typically be hard hetero male or female, but many people will fall somewhere in between and slide around on the scale of sexuality and sexual identity. Trans acceptance and continued medical advances will make these faggots more mainstream, common and visible.

Strangely this hard core 'progress' will be mirrored equally by the emergence of a growing population of robots and wizards that are confused and disgusted by the whole thing and decide to just opt out.
>>
>asexuality
boring
I'd rather get rid of sexual orientations in general
sex is already useless by the way
have "love" be based on appearance and personality and nothing else
>>
I think the singularity will happen in the 22nd century. Relaitvely speaking quite soon but still quite far away
>>
>>28641128
Although I agree that as asexual beings, humans would progress further in some ways, I think that logically it will never happen.

Think about it- the humans who are the most impulsive and sexual are the ones who are most likely to pass on their genes. Obviously asexuality is not completely determined by genetics, but I personally think that if you're sexually selecting for traits that make people pre-disposed to being sexual, it's unlikely that humans will become asexual unless we start like specifically selecting who gets to re-produce, which will never happen
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.