[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, aren't you going to take off your shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461528023717.jpg (151 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461528023717.jpg
151 KB, 768x1024
>"Anon, aren't you going to take off your shirt and join me in the pool?"

How do you respond?
>>
>If over 18:

Say, "Sure, let me grab a drink, I'll be right back." Go inside, do 30 push ups (15 seconds) and 10 sit ups (5-6 seconds), grab a water and come back outside.

Pop off shirt and reveal my pumped Otter Mode bod. (6 pack still needs work, but good enough).

>If underage:

Scream "How the fuck did I get here?!?" and jump fence, running into the woods where I will die of exposure come the night.
>>
>>28641102
Sorry, I don't know how to swim
>>
>>28641102
Take shirt off
throw her into pool
hab sex
>>
>>28641102
I'd push her away and start dry humping the towel
>>
I hated the little mermaid. This clearly wouldn't work out.
>>
Stare at her feet and rack up for some pocket pool
>>
She'll definitely gonna be on her knees on the pool stairway
>>
Can someone explain to m what ASMR is and why people like it?
>>
>>28641405

American Special Medical Response is a devoted team of nurses, doctors and paramedics who fly dangerous helicopter missions to deliver critical organs for transplant, victims of unusual cases to specialty centers and rare medicines (such as anti-venom) all around the country.
>>
I'm shy, why don't you take my shirt off for me.
>>
>>28641528
Actually pretty good if delivered right
>>
>My shirt seals away an unfathomable power
>removing it would break that seal and I would not be able to guarantee your safety
>nothin' personnel
>>
>>28641761

The only correct Robot answer...
>>
>>28641447
why would you even spend time to make this up?
>>
>>28641862
It took me ten seconds to come up with and execute that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.