[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... This is how Chad lives his life. https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Alexis-Ren-qt.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-qt.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1350
So...

This is how Chad lives his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE

Is there even any hope for the rest of us?

Just kill me desu senpai.
>>
>>28640885
man, i want a neckbeard version.
>>
>>28640951
kek would actually be good
>>
wow that's pathetic why do people find this desirable? it's just a meat ballon
>>
>>28641155
it would be amazing. A day in the life. Soundtrack would be some weirdo metal.
>>
>>28641387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok
>>
>>28641387
Nah same music and style. Just with neckbeard activities. Otherwise the reference would probably get lost
>>
I'd rather stay home and ravage her butthole then spend the whole day following her around taking pictures desu
>>
>>28641463
I'm going to make this. Give me a few days.
>>
>get a gf
>wake her up by throwing a pillow at her and laughing
>"what the FUCK, anon?"
>>
>>28641463
haha. Would it be the neckbeard waking up in he beachfront condo, or his natural habitat?
>>
File: FEEL.jpg (242 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
FEEL.jpg
242 KB, 650x842
>>28640885
i am not meant for that, OP WE are not meant for that.
>>
>>28641505
please do

cdudcfhjik
>>
>>28641571
Natural habitat. Obv

>>28641505
Pls be real.
>>
>>28641600
>>28641603
I will make a thread. It will probably be about a week, I'm going to grow out my neckbeard a little.
>>
>>28641571
>beachfront condo
waifu pillow in the bed instead of the girl
>>
>>28640885
>tfw skydiver.
>pretty much a cyborg/robot
> work as a wage slave pretty much.

skydiving is bretty cool tho. would recommend.
and yes i'd say there is hope even for robots.
>>
>>28641798
>a cyborg/robot

>hasent jumped and never pulled the string
>>
whys she sleeping in her bikini
>>
>>28641829
because the video was staged
>>
>>28641809
That was the reason took it up desu.

My future prospects were pretty shit, I worked the same dead end job, Im hopeless socially.

I might as well take on dangerous hobbies for kicks, because fuck doing the same shit for 40 years.

And Im glad I did, it was one was for me to get out of my shell. I started making a few friends.

Then I started getting invited to go to places (where I mostly stay quiet) then I was asked to participate in new hobbies like skiing and stuff.

Overall things are starting to turn up, Im slowly getting a taste for normiedom. Im slowly getting confident in taking on new endeavours.

>inb4 norman leave ree.
>>
98% of 100k people find the vid good
>>
>>28640885
>Is there even any hope for the rest of us?
yeah, make a lot of money.
>>
>>28641945
Motivating pham. What's a cheap start to dangerous hobbies?
>>
>>28641988
just wait until the neckbeard version. it will break the internet tbqh
>>
>>28642059
Im on my way to earn my wagekeks atm, but ill reply to any questions you have.

You can probably start going on forest hikes or even trailbiking or mountain biking through national parks. Just learn some basic survivival skills, take a course or two.

Surfing is another fun one, its great to get networked, but also good to do as a solitary hobby. Just learn and respect local rules.

But most extreme sports cost money to get started.
Ill see if I remember anymore.. But those would be good starts and are (relatively) inexpensive. especially trail hiking.
>>
>>28640885
>This is how Chad lives his life.
No you fucking retard this is how the son of a billionaire ceo lives his life. He doesn't have to be attractive, he just needs to be rich. The gold diggin girls come later.
>>
>>28642059
>my life goal is to dick around in the ocean to club music

get better goals
>>
>mom throws pillow at head
>"Wake up you lazy shit"
>Take out trash
>Browse web and fap
>Wade through trash filled room to walk to get tendies
>Stacies make faces and adjust walking trajectory in disgust
>Chads harass me
>Go home and eat by the light of my monitor
>>
>>28642262
you forgot
>piss in Gatorade bottle
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.