[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here too dirty/stinky to cuddle with a girl? I smoke cigarettes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mb5h0wyXwK1qmqefwo1_500.jpg (33 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb5h0wyXwK1qmqefwo1_500.jpg
33 KB, 480x270
who here too dirty/stinky to cuddle with a girl?
I smoke cigarettes and probably smell like other stuff too
my apartment is always a fucking wreck and I rarely shower, brushing my teeth is a rarity as well

any tips?
>>
>tumblr
Stop smoking, stop being a slob, shower at least once a week, brush your teeth at least once a day, then kill yourself.
>>
Brush teeth regularly
Shower regularly
Wash your clothes
Store your clean clothes properly
WASH EVERYTHING
Pick up your room
Stop smoking and drinking (Yes they can smell alchies too)
>>
>>28640532
Man, NHK was such a good watch. Anyone here read the novel? It's so much more fucking depressing.

Learn to shower OP.
>>
>>28640572
I saved the image from google I'm not going to be bothered to rename it so I'm accepted

>stop smoking
if only I could at least try I smoke every 30 minutes

>>28640576
I can start by picking up my room

>>28640592
just finished NHK last week. It was very very good. I could pick up the novel. Have you seen the creator of NHKs latest gig? https://twitter.com/TPOLight
>learn to shower
I can't get into the habit, when I was younger I would just get in the shower and not wash whenever my parents made me take one
old habit :/
>>
>>28640532
Does this character later retract this statement? I thought this anime had several romantic subplots.
>>
>>28640727
no he doesn't
lot's of stuff goes unanswered
>>
>>28640727
He literally isn't wrong, there is nothing to retract.
>>
>>28640532
If you want to smell appealing to a girl, you're going to have to change those things you just mentioned. I'm weak and skinny, and not Chad in terms of facial aesthetics, so most of my attention from girls has been from smell.

I don't smoke, or drink alcohol. Cigs are the worst for your scent. Personally, I would suggest into the habit of showering, and treat it like it's a priority. Think to yourself, "No girl is going to want to be around me if I don't do this today." If you feel like you can't find the time, then probably try one some nicotine patches or something and replace your smoking time with bathroom time.

You do need to wash your clothes regularly. Personally, I spend 15-20 minutes in the shower every morning, then I brush my teeth and apply deodorant. I use Fiji Old Spice anti-perspirant normally, but I also have a nice cologne to use on special occasions.

I went through a long period of not brushing my teeth, and I began to get comments from my friends that my teeth were staining and yellowing, and I realized that it was damned important to whiten.
>>
>>28640776
http://myanimelist.net/character/14823/Nanako_Midorikawa
That first spoiler.
>>
>>28640850
yes my BFF who is a gril has been telling me a lot lately that I have yelllowish teeth :/

thank you for your info anon
>>
DIRT BOYZ
>>
>>28640867
I am familiar with the show, he is still right.
>>
>>28640904
The author is so close to realizing the truth.
>>
>>28640727
What's his new gig? I can't read jap

Just shower nigga. Just fucking do it. It feels great.

>>28640727
He gets married later. There's a scene where he and Satou shout about how 3D women are all filthy whores, but he then goes gooey as soon as a girl calls him. Basically Yamazaki has a strong case of sour grapes.
>>
>>28640989
>He gets married later.
Wow. Nevermind, the author will never realize that the statement in the OP is actually true.
>>
>>28640989
some meditation/life enhancement stuff
if you are in Japan, for $75 per hour you can have a meditation session with him
>>
>>28641026
Well, it was something of an arranged marriage that was also used to keep him on his parents farm. In a way it was a capitalist trap. In a way it just happened to work out for him.

>>28641041
I'd pay $75 an hour to talk with the author of NHK.
>>
>>28641241
I thought he naturally met her...am I wrong?

And hell yes I would pay $75 to talk with him, I don't know if he knows English very well though
>>
>>28641266
His parents had a big life plan for him that included marriage. It's been a while since I watched the show, so I don't remember if they introduced him to her or if it was arranged or what.
>>
>>28641325
I think he met her naturally, the one he ended up marrying
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.