[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board that are legitimately virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1445524576546.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445524576546.png
1 MB, 960x1280
>there are people on this board that are legitimately virgins age 25+

Can someone please explain this to me? This isn't a ruse to make anyone angry, I'm legitimately can't wrap my head around it

How do you routinely fuck up every social interaction you've ever been in to the point where nobody ever makes a move on you?

How often do you leave the house?

You think you'd get laid accidentally eventually
>>
Looks/social awkwardness may have played a part in their lack of success pre-20s, but at a certain point they just became so bitter and jaded that now it would be impossible for it to ever happen, and even if it did they would likely still retain the twisted warped covetous perspective of love and intimacy.

it is impossible for some of the people on this board to ever be in a healthy relationship with anyone just because of how they view the world.
>>
I legitimately fear women. I am completely incapable of making conversation with them unless they give me an extremely long amount of time to warm up to them. I wish I wasn't this way but its how I am. Maybe I'll learn some day. Also I'm only 21 so I guess this isn't directed at me but I'm posting anyways.
>>
25 year old virign here. You aren't required to make social interaction with people. I also rarely go out, only on weekends to visit family. When you don't have friends it easy.
>>
>there are people on this board who make less than $200k/year

I literally can't wrap my mind around it. How lazy do you have to be? Did you just blow every opportunity that you've ever gotten?
>>
I'm not saying I could get pussy if I wanted to but I just simply don't want to have sex nor do I want a girlfriend.
>>
I'm 20 and not in education, just a lonely job.

Do I have any hope?
>>
>>28640460

>How do you routinely fuck up every social interaction you've ever been in to the point where nobody ever makes a move on you?

It's pretty simple. I'm not interesting. I'm not rich. I'm not good looking. People have no reason to talk to me.

>How often do you leave the house?

When I go to work, when I buy food.
>>
File: MMMMMM.png (146 KB, 258x249) Image search: [Google]
MMMMMM.png
146 KB, 258x249
I'm a social autist, what else needs to be said on the matter? Do you expect people like myself to accidentally slip into a vagina or something?

Incidentally it's not that I routinely "fuck up" every social interaction I've ever been in, it's that I don't have much social interaction with people who aren't my immediate friend group to begin with. All of whom are male, of course.
>>
I ask myself this every day, I really don't know how time flew by so quick. Wish I got into smoking weed earlier in life so I could see my true self and the faults I have with my life. I've had female attention since I was like 12, I'm a pretty good looking guy, not model tier but well above average. I've always been scared of girls and intimacy, never felt like I was good enough. When girls were into me I'd shy away, also these girls were not the most attractive usually. Anyway now I'm in my mid 20's and don't even know where to start, still terrified of girls. I look the best I have ever looked, got a job, I can hang socially with normies anywhere but once girls come into the equation I bitch out. I'm pretty much fucked.
>>
>>28640460

Shit looks/manlet/dicklet = Reduce confidence to zero.

Zero confidence = get rejected all the time

Rejected/mocked all the time + zero confidence + shit looks + manlet + dicklet = You are fucked no matter what you do.
>>
>>28640460
I fucked a 25 year old virgin male, it came down to him not thinking anyone would actually ever find him attractive, so he just didn't try. on top of that some people just dont leave the house, they dont socialize, let alone with women.

you cant have sex without a partner, and you cant get a partner without talking to people.
>>
>>28640744

Did he tell you he was a virgin or was it that obvious?
>>
>>28640744

Nobody cares, queermo.
>>
>>28640671
Good post

Donatello
>>
>>28640779
he told me and it was also that obvious
>>
>>28640779

I could tell easily enough from how tight his anus was.
>>
>>28640671
Not even remotely comparable.

Virgins older than 25 are almost as rare as 1%ers like Trump.
>>
File: 1460775512783.png (371 KB, 525x709) Image search: [Google]
1460775512783.png
371 KB, 525x709
>Normal Faggots actually can't understand we don't want to fuck some skank for sexual satisfaction.

I want to connect with other people, but I can't.
>>
>>28640802

>pretending to be me

stop that
>>
>people accidentally have sex
>>
File: againagainagain.png (9 KB, 489x107) Image search: [Google]
againagainagain.png
9 KB, 489x107
>>28640783
>thinking I'm more likely to be a gay male (10% of the male population) rather than a female (49.6% of the total population)

>>28640834
try again
>>
>>28640460
As an idiot retard sperglord 9000 on the other side i can't wrap my head around all of the things that would have to fall in place in order to lose my precious virginity. They are too many and too implausible. I'm soon 26 and have resigned to the fact that I'm a lost cause.
>>
I licked her pussy and she kinda jerked me off

am I still a virgin?
>>
>>28640872
yes. PIV or still virgin
>>
>>28640863
>being a female on r9k
why. like actually why are you here? you are literally only going to get flamed at. what do you gain from flaunting your gender here?
>>
every day when I wake up its the first thing I think about, never had a gf, never been kissed, never held hands, nothing. What have I done to deserve this? Its like a stain on my soul, hell at this point even if I get a gf it won't make up for the years alone. I completely wasted my youth alone with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>28640710
I'm really similar to you. But why do you think we're fucked? It's a good thing to be a good-looking virgin. Seriously, what are the cons?

I've told a few girls I'm a virgin before and I ended up getting relentlessly pursued by them. They get pissed when you don't give into their seduction, though.
>>
>>28640863
Did you fuck him outta pity? Be honest, or did you actually liked him?
>>
>>28640863

What's the point of putting down a dude you fucked, though? Surely you must have found something attractive about him?
>>
>>28640907
I get bored and click around different boards.

>flaunting my gender
hardly. the only time it gets bought up is it its needed, aka Im being asked a gender specific question or someone is saying im a homosex male. If robots stopped implying everyone was male gender would never need to be bought up again.
>>
>>28640872
Nope.

dsafasdf
>>
>>28640866
This may sound idiotic and contrary to every instinct you have but I think the power lies in your ability to stop caring

Literally "just be yourself". Human beings can be mean and malicious but they recognize when another human being is doing their best and they'll give you kudos for having the maturity to make an ass of yourself sometimes. One thing they don't like is people being disingenuous.
>>
>>28640929

I'm fucked because I would not even know where to start with girls. I missed out on the experiences of being a teen where its okay to not know what the hell you're doing. I don't know how to kiss, I don't know how to fuck, I don't know anything. I also would rather die than admit to anyone that I'm a virgin IRL.
>>
>>28640460
Fuck you kidding me man, of course there are virgins here fucking /r9k/ faggots
>>
>>28640460
28 year old virgin shut-in NEET here.

>Can someone please explain this to me?
Too much to type, I had a lot of opportunities but I didn't nail them perfectly. Basically I'm your average looser also I wanted to be a grill but I never told anyone other than 4chan people obviously.

>How do you routinely fuck up every social interaction you've ever been in to the point where nobody ever makes a move on you?
Everything I tried failed badly so I stopped trying. Basically that. Distancing myself from everything was better, I'm feeling happier now.

How often do you leave the house?
Never.
>>
Every year past around 19-20 it becomes harder and harder to turn it around, I'm telling you.
>>
>>28640931
No, i liked him! He's a qt dork, he came to visit and I thought "Hell, why not." And I mean dork in an affectionate way

>>28640936
How did I put him down? It's pretty obvious if someone's a virgin when you're having sex with them.
>>
>>28640987

This man knows how to type like a normie.
>>
>>28640460
NICE tits, is that Brandi Stocum?
>>
>>28641014

You just called him a dork. Please stop putting him down, it's unnecessary if you like him.
>>
being awkward and being quite is a problem...not going out is also a problem. insecure
>>

There's your mistake. I haven't held a conversation with a female in my age bracket since I dropped out of HS when I was 16(I'm 25 now)
>>
I have a hard time believing I'm a 25 yr old virgin too.
>>
>>28640826
we are the elite
>>
>>28640460

All my life from the age of 10 to the age of 22 i have tried to succed at live. I put as much effort in as possible and got almost nothing out, but a highschool diploma.

While other people got everything handed to them for free just because of their genetics.

At the age of 23 i realised that trying to make it anyway with defective genes is impossible and therefore i gave up.

End of story.
>>
File: 1415514751741.png (28 KB, 171x250) Image search: [Google]
1415514751741.png
28 KB, 171x250
>>28641029
ill call him what i want, nerd
>>
>>28640460
>implying we have social interactions
>>
I'm a 32yo virgin. I've basically been a shut in for the most part for a decade. I still get out but I'm never in situations where I could meet a woman. Fuck I haven't had a friend since high school either. It's pretty lonely and I feel disconnected from reality.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (57 KB, 831x480) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
57 KB, 831x480
>>28641007
>Too much to type, I had a lot of opportunities but I didn't nail them perfectly.
I think we're actually making some progress here

On one hand you have sex being viewed as such a casual and fundamental thing that OP doesn't understand how people can't be acquiring it and on the other hand you have people hyping it up to a severe degree and acting like it's extremely important

I think it's to a lot of people's detriment to hype sex up so much and try their absolute hardest to make it happen. It's a natural thing (people only do it because of feelings, there's no logical and tangible reason to get laid) and if you feel it you feel it and if you don't you don't.

There's a lot of reasons I can think of as to why but one of them is the fact that people don't like being cornered or feeling like they'll be obligated to do something. When someone's getting pushed into a corner the first thing they want to do is escape.

Just go with the flow lads and be the best you you can, it'll happen eventually but the first step is accepting that it might not and that you're obligated to nothing.
>>
>>28640744
wew that's basically me
except i'm still a virgo and not a faggot like you guys
>>
>>28641082
You sound kinda drunk, you doing alright?
>>
>>28641014

>he cmae to visit and I thought "Hell, why not."

This kind of conduct is incomprehensible to me. How do you have someone come round your house and just end up fucking them because you feel like it?

Moreover I'm shocked he was even able to go through with it. If you tried this on me I would have fucking left immediately, partly out of anxiety and partly out of not wanting to have random sex with a "friend." I don't think this dude's as much of a shut-in as you're giving him credit for.
>>
>>28640744
Read this normies and stop making these dumb threads.
>>
>>28640607
this desu

i'm not awkward at all around men, but i can't even be friends with women, they terrify me and i can't look even ugly ones in the eye or carry conversation
>>
>>28640460

i am 6'3", lift weights, high iq, good facial aesthetics, finishing college while working for $30 / hr, salary will double or more after graduation, people tell me im likable, girls tell me im cute on okcupid ("hey cutie" etc.)

2 years ago i was living on tendies going nowhere but desu i have made dramatic life changes and the person i am today is totally unrecognizable compared to where i was two years ago

that said i dont feel any better about approaching girls sexually

i recognize my disgusting habit of befriending them and "friendzoning" myself so i dont do that anymore but basically it amounts to me going to class, work, and then being alone in my apartment

i feel like i would need 3-4 "learning" relationships before i could even fake a socially normative level of dating experience.

this puts in me in a predicament: i know i must fail before i can succeed. i am too proud to let anyone see me fail and i only want a relationship where i have total control.

i figured out saying mean stuff to girls amounts to flirting and im good at doing that (and its hilarious how well they respond) but i totally clueless moving beyond a level of schoolyard teasing

tldr: winning is only acceptable outcome. i know i will look weak and inexperience trying to kiss / flirt / have sex / do most other normal things.
>>
>>28641163
It was way more in depth than what you think it is, i'm not going to go into the full story and blow out a bunch of personal details. It was far from some kind of casual hook up you're probably imagining it to be.
>>
>>28641014
>I thought "Hell, why not."
Maximum slut. Get some self-respect.
>>
>>28640981
I had my first kiss on Saturday and it's not that hard to pickup. If you're moderately good looking I guarantee that any girl that pursues you wouldn't have much a problem with it if they're not a bitch.

Or you could just go to a gay bar and learn there.
>>
>>28640978
Thanks dude that's really nice but I have never even tried to attract girls so it's non - applicable advice.
>>
>>28640978
>they recognize when another human being is doing their best and they'll give you kudos for having the maturity to make an ass of yourself sometimes
>sound idiotic and contrary to every instinct you have
you weren't kidding
>>
>>28641228
Fuck you. You have the ability to help some people in the crucible of emotional turmoil have a happy development instead of spending their evenings reading about other human beings like they're some foreign animal to be studied and wondering why they can't be normal and happy.

Just help him.
>>
>>28640981
putting ur willy in a wet hole and smacking lips isnt exactly rocket science

lmao u autists overthink everything ffs
>>
>>28641198

also im afraid to peruse any girls in my immediate social circle because if i accidentally reveal my inexperience they could spread rumors about me

desu i think most people assume im a regular person, just a stuck-up asshole who thinks hes better than other people (which is what i'm aiming for because it creates plausible deniability that i DO have some kind of meaningful social interaction in my life, but "just not with you")

also girls im attracted to make my nervous

so really i should bang a lower-tier girl from tinder, but i dont like that idea because it seems really mean, especially if i know im using that person to therapize myself and not because i like them

i wish prostitution was legal in my country so i could have practice sex like 3-4 times with a prostitute
>>
>>28641267
Why, you don't have faith in people?

You can only bullshit for so long, people will recognize the good in you and they'll want to help
>>
>>28641301
>>28641198
this is how i feel except i'm less attractive/confident in my place in life
>>
>>28641198

also im a "feminist" and its frustrating that the most realistic, procedure based way to devirginify yourself is through the MRA-sphere

evolutionary psychology is unscientific horseshit but maybes there's something to the idea that women are manipulable overly emotional children (as are most people in general, including myself even though i think emotional reasoning is fucking retarded)
>>
>>28641320
>people will recognize the good in you and they'll want to help
you're hilarious
>>
File: 1455002492346.jpg (66 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1455002492346.jpg
66 KB, 500x644
>>28640460
I'm pretty average looking. I'm 5'10", average body type, average penis.

I was a virgin until I was 24 years old.
>
How do you routinely fuck up every social interaction you've ever been in to the point where nobody ever makes a move on you?

no woman has ever made a move on me, or even flirted with me, or initiated any sort of contact with me. Losing my virginity was a struggle in faking being Chad, which worked but was exhausting since that just isn't me at all.

Since then, no women have ever hit on me, or even talked to me or wanted to talk to me.
I work managing a restaurant in tourist beachfront, I socialize with women ALL THE TIME.

I know I'm not hideously ugly because the girl I lost my virginity to was attractive to everyone else, and a total normie, along with non-sexual comments from women that have worked with me saying that I'm a handsome man. I guess I can trust them.

What I'm trying to say is, unless you're extremely attractive, women will not hit on you. They may find you attractive, but they will ignore you the same way they ignore the ugly hambeast that smells like shit. You have to initiate Everything.
I'm 32, I have not touched a woman in almost a decade. Its not worth the effort, because they don't have anything to offer that I cant get just by jacking off or from other guys.

Life feels hollow, because I/we are comparing it to a fantasy that never was.
>>
>>28640701
>I'm not interesting

poses a question

>When I go to work, when I buy food.

answers the question perfectly, you can literally solve this tomorrow if you really wanted.
Stop coming onto boards and posting your pathetic, easily solvable sob story
>>
File: nothin personnel, roober.png (446 KB, 698x760) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel, roober.png
446 KB, 698x760
>>28640826

Kek... I bet good looking (straight) virgins that are older than 25 that have been hit on by the majority of hot girls they have come in any extended contact with are the ELITE of the fucking ELITE. Kek. Normies will be normies and this faggy board makes it seem like being a virgin is the end of the world. I'm still happy and if I somehow got the mind of a Chad and wanted to lose my virginity, I already have the body...

There is more to life than sex, robots.
>>
File: chimp.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chimp.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Because I'm damaged goods.
Normals came from the factory with relationship/sex software pre installed. I didn't get that.
The whole transition from conversation to sex blows my mind. How can people do that? I am certain that if it wasn't for books/internet/other people I would have never found out that the penis goes in the vagina. I mean that shit is outrageous who would come up with that idea?

My brain is constant hyper aware of whats going on. I can't let loose and flow like normals can. Even if I had a hooker in my bed I doubt I'd be able to do anything. Too many things rushing through my head to complete the task at hand. I'm not even excessively ugly or anything, I've been asked out and approached by girls before.

I guess this is just natural selection. Nature wants more hypersocial extroverted types and not loners with anxiety adhd.
>>
>>28641320
People like you are a conman's dream. Enjoy getting taken advantage of.
>>
>>28641301

also, thinking out loud here i dont like the idea of banging a less attractive tinder girl because the sex could be gross and in the back of my mind id be like "you could do better" (when really i havent)
>>
>>28641281
its as easy as being friends with a girl and hoping you get along. Which is actually easy as long as you're not screaming abuse and calling girls roasties. You dont even have to interact with them in person or leave the house, talk to girls online.

maybe don't come to r9k for that kind of fucking advice.
>>
>>28641301
I struggled with being nervous around girls I have crushes on too but at one point I just realized that being nervous won't help at all and I kind of let that anxiety go.
>>
>>28640722
>No shit looks/manlet/dicklet has ever gotten laid

Only 14% of men are virgins by age 20-24, well over 14% of men have shit looks/manlet/dicklet.
You have little to no excuse.
>>
>>28641363
Alright well just keep being pre-emptively jaded and hope that works out for you

There's a quote that goes "People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it". Be someone that people want to support.
>>
>>28641301
Don't have sex with an ugly tinder girl. Only fuck one that you're attracted to.
>>
>>28640460
Autism puts you in the social uncanny valley. I probably wouldn't pass a turing test. Women pick up on that sort of thing and are universally repulsed.
>>
>>28640460
>Because I'm damaged goods.
>Normals came from the factory with relationship/sex software pre installed. I didn't get that.
>The whole transition from conversation to sex blows my mind. How can people do that? I am certain that if it wasn't for books/internet/other people I would have never found out that the penis goes in the vagina. I mean that shit is outrageous who would come up with that idea?

>That's me desu
>>
>>28641413
>Which is actually easy as long as you're not screaming abuse and calling girls roasties.
Yeah because that's my problem. That's why I'm not getting laid.

Why is it impossible for you to process that life isn't a fair game for everyone? I wasn't born into the skin of someone that's good at interacting with women.
>>
I'll be 25 before the end of this month. Never had sex. Girls just don't care for me. They're either taken and/or not interested.
>>
>>28641413

Please don't be mean to him, he was just trying to stick up for me. I wasn't really looking for advice necessarily, I don't come here for that reason, the situation just seemed like one I can't comprehend.

And that ISN'T because I go around abusing girls or calling them roasties either, I have had girls say they like me, it's just never escalated to anything close to a sexual or loving situation. At the most, I've done harmless flirting.
>>
>>28641443

even the worst chatbot passes the turning test on occasion (not on average but it can happen)
>>
>>28641401
>I mean that shit is outrageous who would come up with that idea?
It really is. What sort of reproductive system would have two members of a species lock specially evolved organs into each other for the purpose of transferring half a set of genetic material so one of them can reproduce?

Why not do it through skin contact? Why not be more slime-like and merge two people into one? Why not lay eggs and then cum on them, like fish? Why not just have one gender that reproduces asexually and has some mechanic where it can mutate its own dna before creating offspring?

So many different options and we get a meatstick that shoots dna into a birthing canal.
>>
>>28641401
This. Sex is absurd and the fact that it comes naturally to so many people is weird as hell. I can't even jerk off to sex, it's so bizarre looking.
>>
>>28641478
Why tho m80
>>
>>28641491
Because you want to be able to control it you dumbo
>>
>>28641401

i would argue there is very little that is "natural" about modern society and drawing parallel to cultural values and "evolution" is a pointless path to go down

who knows, back in cave men times maybe your paranoia would have saved you from the saber toothed tiger

that said there is a CULTURAL value to be extroverted. people started responding better to me once i started faking extroversion. copy chad
>>

Extremely easy, kid. Many people are just autistic my friend. I am almost 30, not one person wants anything to do with me because I just exist, just the way it is.
>>
>>28641198
>>28641301

boy do I know these feels, all of them. In my immediate social circle I have a couple of girls I'd fuck, and I'm pretty sure they would fuck me. But one slip up and my whole circle will know how pathetic I am. I have too much of an ego, I'm too proud. But proud of what? I'm a fucking adult virgin. I need to find a practice gf ASAP.
>>
I think there are probably a lot more posters who pretend to be 25+ virgins than actual 25+ virgins. I don't know about the lurking demographic though.
>>
>>28641442

i self sabotage with the ones i like though so maybe an ugly girl is a good way to break the cycle?
>>
>>28641435
they buy your fate
>>
>>28641163
this
a real robot wouldn't even go there in the first place
>>
>>28641198
>>28641562

I feel the same brothers.
All the same.
>>
>>28641469
>I can't play the piano. I guess I just wasn't born into the skin of someone who can play piano

How fucking retarded do you have to be?
>>
>>28641546
Here's an example for you normalfags. Spot the social mistakes:

>Extremely easy, kid.
>kid
Nobody says this.

>Many people are just autistic my friend.
>my friend
Nobody says this either.

>I am almost 30
Not "I'm", but "I am". Unusual speech again.

>not one person wants anything to do with me because I just exist, just the way it is.
Awkward wording.

Women would pick up on all of this and more, and any of these mistakes is enough to send you to the no-fuck-zone. Reproduction is actually a very selective process, it doesn't take much to fail.
>>
I spent most of my childhood in a hospital bed or fucked up on meds (chronic illness). This was literally 1-3 weeks, every month from early childhood to mid teens.

That was compounded by my evangelitard family. The sex-is-evil kind of helicopter patenting that guilts you into believing you're a worthless piece of shit having the "wrong" kind of thoughts and forces you into culty bullshit.

Then I had cancer (caused by the chronic illness) in my 20's and now I'm dependent on my parents because I have shit for energy and am often in pain (chemo fucks you up) and can't earn enough money to support myself.

On top of that shit sandwich, I'm most likely a sperg. I usually get about 170/200 on "the aspie test". So, even if I had a normal amount of energy, I'd still be hopeless, as someone who's never held a normal job, has a 15-year employment gap and is completely socially useless.

I'll be hitting 30 KHV this year. I have never even come close to approaching a girl. What would be the point? I am boring, unfunny, socially retarded, short, ugly, skinny-fat, shit-skin, low-earning, sterile and dependent on my parents.

There is NOBODY for me. There is nothing I could possibly offer anyone. I will die alone, and probably before my parents.

Do I win r9k?
>>
>>28641618
>tfw hands too small
>>
>>28640460
Who is this busty qt?
>>
I just dont get it. I dont get this social/dating game, reminds me documentary of animals. On top of that im 3/10 in looks department and have negative personality. By this i mean that every time i talk with someone it ends up in philosophical/psychological topics. People and especially girls are bored by this talk therefore i keep to myself. I'm also extremely introspective where i spend majority of time thinking about past connections and emotional influence to my current self. Even if i'm pretty sensitive guy, there were girls interested in me but i refused them because i didnt felt the same towards them as they were feeling towards me. My whole life seems like one way connector - either i have a crush on someone, she has on me but never on each other.
>>
>>28641618
More strawman so you don't have to acknowledge what I'm saying.

People are not born on equal footing, that is an objective fact. Some are willed into circumstances that make getting laid easy and some aren't.
>>
>>28641585
At least fuck one that is like 6/10 or something not some gross land whale or disfigured bitch.
>>
>>28641637
couldn't even get dubs like the guy below you
>>
>>28641301
>(which is what i'm aiming for because it creates plausible deniability that i DO have some kind of meaningful social interaction in my life, but "just not with you")

Just wanna focus on this for a moment to warn you that, often, this attitude is paper thin. It is very obvious when someone with low self-esteem acts as if they were humongous assholes who think they are better than you.
>>
I'm 25 and I was a low self esteem wreck until about the start of this year, in spite of being physically attractive and smart.

While I was in school I pointedly avoided female attention out of fear of inadequacy. I sabotaged myself relentlessly.

Now I have some confidence I work nights and live at home in the middle of nowhere.

The next time I meet a girl who grabs my attention, I'll do my best. It just hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>28641629
>Reproduction is actually a very selective process, it doesn't take much to fail.

You're joking thank god, I thought you were seriously saying that trailer trash, poverty stricken, unclean and poorly spoken spergs reproducing was somehow a very selective process that is easily fail-able.
Good thing you were joking haha
haha
and not retarded haha
>>
>>28640460
Not 25+, but still, why are virginities such a big deal? It doesn't do anything. You won't change once you lose it. Anybody in this thread could lose their virginity today to a prostitute or by raping someone so it really isn't anything special. What's special is getting into a relationship with someone and get intimate with the other person, so that you two can have intimate sex.
>>
>>28641637
Replying to myself. To answer OP's question about leaving the house...

To walk the dog, get takeout or sometimes for work (when I'm able to work). I have literally no IRL social outlets. Even if I did, I'd have no energy for them.
>>
>>28641585
If you aren't attracted to her at all it'll be a shitty experience, trust me. Just find one that isn't so hot it's intimidating but still not ugly.
>>
>>28641637
>religious parents
same

My mom hovered over me constantly and never let me talk to girls. Told me I could only ever talk to girls if I was intent on marrying them. I couldn't hang out with my friends outside past 9pm since she was scared of that, or be in school clubs.
Every time I had a girl hit on me, I just had thoughts of my mom come up and her cockblocking me. Every sexual encounter or girl I could have talked and been with, my mom prevented.

I'm 25 and the only thing I jack off to is mom cuckolding her son. Moms getting fucked by bullies and things like that. There is plenty of it on tumblr.
Stuff like this http://livingwithhotmom.tumblr.com/

I also have intrusive gay thoughts, and want the same men that my mom dated and fucked, to fuck me.
>>
>>28641716
Trailer trash are more socially intelligent than the average robot. If a robot talked to a trailer trash girl she'd look at him weird. If some hick in a big truck did the same, he'd get laid that night. You should consider that what you think is important (classical intelligence, reasoning skills, etc.) isn't important for reproduction.
>>
>>28641722
Thats my goal, and that's why I refused so many women.

Now it seems all sub 30 women are out for status sex or are ugly.

Im 26 but desu years fly by like nothing.

Like a guy above said, I need at least one or two relationships to get a feel for dating/sex and I fear no attractive woman would accept me as I am (virgin kv), so I think I am pretty much done for in regards to women.

Despite being smart and handsome.
>>
>>28640460
i don't got time for bitches. my life comes first, so i really haven't bothered to give a shit. last thing i need is a woman draining my fucking wallet.
>>
>>28641765
amen to that.

AMEN

oregon
>>
>>28641716
Women are shitty selectors
They'd rather fuck retard trailer trash than robots because robots don't have social value
>>
25 KV.

Never approached a girl, never been approached by a girl. In shape and not ugly.

I'd never been into online dating and thought it was a cop out, but I'm starting to consider it as the only possible option left now.
>>
27 i'd just like to get it over at this point. will probably visit a prostitute later this year

also i had a sex dream last night where i had raw sex with a 10/10 grill and holy fuck it felt amazing. i know IRL wont be the same, but whatever i just want to get it over with.
>>
>>28641401
i don't understand it too anon
i don't get how normies can change a normal conversation to something that leads them to have sex
that stuff blows my mind
>>
>>28641693
>People are not born on equal footing, that is an objective fact.

If you have a heart beat and can get an erection, you were born as someone who can get laid.
Trailer trash pill poppers get laid, I can guarantee you that there is someone who was in a remarkably similar situation to you and got laid.
You have an obsession with making sure all of your problems are due to variables out of your control, that way you have an excuse to not try to fix them.
Just look at this thread for example.
btw an analogy isn't a strawman if you're taking the exact same logic used in the original argument
>>
>>28641786

You see the idea but you don't understand it.

They'd rather fuck the trailer trash because he at least has some sort of life experience. Probably has some sort of shitty job, stories to tell, at the very least can hold his own socially.

What does a robot have?
>>
>>28641773
go back to red dit redpill

Love is one of vital parts of healthy life style.

not spam u cuck
>>
>>28641796
Are you interesting?

That's not a jaded comment that's meant to make you feel bad.

Ideas are sexy to women.
>>
File: 1444966203849.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444966203849.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>28641401
this except i'm a little less autistic

i 'flow' like normies around people i've known for a long time. for example, if i were gay, i could sex a male friend. i am comfortable enough around certain people i know. i keep hoping to meet some girl i slowly get to know and then ...... that's all fantasy though, isn't it
>>
>>28641786
They select just fine, modern society only recently made the aggressive, dominant male obsolete. Up until around 10,000 years ago, they were making the right choice. A smart beta can't bring home as much meat as a dumb alpha, and definitely can't defend the tribe as effectively.
>>
>>28641711

ya person u responding to here i know some examples of this

i try to be friendly i just dont initiate social contact ever

im sure people can tell tho
>>
>>28641796
Just started online date apps, every atom in my body screams against it, even now, but I do it cause I dont see the alternative.

Tried many approaches, too many.
>>
>>28641765
Again, you say it doesn't take much to fail, yet only 14% of men aged 20-24 are virgins
How do you explain 86% of men doing something so apparently fail-able.
>>
>>28641814
>some sort of life experience

Why can't a robot go out right now and get that?
>>
>>28641864
lower requirements
Many guys I know, who look pretty good, are fucking 5/10's regularly.

I want a 9/10 smart, non smoker - with those 2 things 90% of pretty girls are filtered out, those 10% are taken.
>>
>>28641711

can u speak more on this anon or give me advice in general? you seem like one of few people itt w/ awareness
>>
File: 1453472207566.jpg (31 KB, 528x640) Image search: [Google]
1453472207566.jpg
31 KB, 528x640
>>28641711
>>28641301
>desu i think most people assume im a regular person, just a stuck-up asshole who thinks hes better than other people (which is what i'm aiming for because it creates plausible deniability that i DO have some kind of meaningful social interaction in my life, but "just not with you")

this is my strategy. i pretend my main group of friends is a minor groups of friends. they don't invite me out much, so i pretend my once a month appearance is a break from my usual group. i pretend to be busy a lot and lie about going to dinner with people.

why am i on this earth
>>
>>28641816
I can't say, I have a lot of life experiences but I don't think that translates to being interested.

I can hold a conversation though at least.

>>28641854
Any success?
>>
>>28641814
We have life experience. Its just usually negative.
The trailer hick will have social value with other trailer hicks. Stupid people usually have lots of friends because they can empathize with just about anyone.
Women see a guy with a lot of connections and it gets them more interested than anything because it will increase her own social value.

>>28641838
Explain to me how only fucking guys with enormous cocks benefits humanity.
>>
>>28641864
Most people get everything right, socially. The rest have some kind of error. Think of it like walking. It's a very complicated motion, but the vast majority of people can do it just fine.
>>
>LE SEX IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE XD!!!11
you have to be one boring motherfucker to think that
>>
>>28641808
>If you have a heart beat and can get an erection, you were born as someone who can get laid.
Sure, it's physically possible given the universe we live in's laws of physics

Rocky Dennis "can get laid" but it's much more difficult for him

>Trailer trash pill poppers get laid
Yep, because most people aren't attracted to others because of their personality. Trailer trash pill poppers are alpha and that means more to women than a nice conserved talented beta male that has trouble talking to girls.

>You have an obsession with making sure all of your problems are due to variables out of your control
No I don't. I explicitly go out of my way to do that as little as possible.

I'm just trying to beat into your little birdbrain the premise that life isn't fair to everyone and just because someone isn't getting laid it isn't their fault. As it happens that's completely divorced from reality, alpha frat Chads are stupid children with no redeeming qualities that treat women like livestock.
>>
>>28641897
>Explain to me how only fucking guys with enormous cocks benefits humanity.
Big dick = high T = strong, aggressive.
>>
>>28640460
28 year old virgin here.

I could list a lot of reasons but I'll just list the main two.

First is that I'm extremely shy and don't like being around other people. I'm scared to be around strangers. I can go out in public if I have to but I don't enjoy it all. Only speak when spoken to and I'm not very good at conversing.

Second reason is that I don't really care about sex. I enjoy fapping but actual sex doesn't interest me that much. The fact that having sex means I'd have to deal with another human being doesn't help any.
>>
>>28641884
>Many guys I know, who look pretty good, are fucking 5/10's regularly.

This is very true for me as well, lots of guys in serious relationships with 5s and 6s. I'm "missing out" though. Okay.
>>
>>28641892
What do you want to be?

If you don't know, are you going to set out to figure that out?
>>
>>28641892
Been on it for 3 days, one 7/10 liked me, but she is flat as a board and boring, with an entitled attitude and I dont do amusing women just cuz.

I let it die.

Others who liked me are all very ugly imo, few are 5/10, all overweight, one monobrow.

Need I say more?

Im atleast a 7. Though I feel Im an 8/9 irl when u see all the angles and my mannerism.

From girls I liked (more than 100) zero checked my profile, which means their inbox is so full my profile is on the waiting list.

It's hard game, I thought it was easy but it aint, might be that Im ugly but I doubt, my first date ever was with a 9/10 busty blonde.

She asked me why I have so few friends on fb.

lol

BUT do it man, u got nothing to lose, WHo knows I might meet someone Im up only few days.
>>
I'm not attractive. I don't try and approach girls. I'm relatively shy, although better than I used to be. I'm 5'10. Pretty much my only interest is video games.

None of these attract women.
>>
>>28641884
>I'd only take a job if it paid 100k starting

Well, what a mature person does is realize they can't live like a king and learn to appreciate pleasures within their means.
Either that or work on becoming qualified for a job that pays 100k

As soon as you say
>but my standards can't change and I can't improve to that degree
you have instantly put the variables for success out of your control so you have no way of obtaining them, how convenient.
better take this logical knot to the internet and complain about not being able to get laid
>>
File: 12849432078.jpg (467 KB, 1230x1640) Image search: [Google]
12849432078.jpg
467 KB, 1230x1640
I'm a 23 year old virgin, to be 24 in 6 weeks

Basically I never knew how to make friends
as a result I couldn't make females friends, thus I was never able to get close to any

whenever girls show interest in me I feel shy, and feel uncomfortable about the suggested intimacy, so I hide from it.
I have low self esteem so I don't make moves, expecting everything to turn out in the worst way possible

I'm in shape and have been told I'm really good looking by a few girls before. I'm fucked up because I grew up in a house with psychos which made me immensely socially anxious. I treated socialization with either fear or anger in an attempt to protect myself from others. As such I always look mad and people are afraid of me

I like big chicks btw
>>
>>28641882
everyone there will push them away and no one built them up to overcome anything like that
>>
My wife was a virgin at 25 until she met me. She is pretty religious and while she dry humped and made out before, she just never went all the way with anyone. She focused on her schooling and work, She has lots of friends and wasn't a shut in or anything, just didn't want to give it up just because its whats "supposed to happen". We had sex before marriage so she wasn't holding out for that, I am just suave.
>>
>>28641990
stop taking that much of carbo and you'll get millions of fucks
>>
>fine with socialization
>lift so decent body aesthetics
>decent face/eye shape
>crippling acne scars and rampant acne
just kill me. the one thing that fucks it all up.
>>
>>28641934
False
And stop thinking that natural selection is rational like that. Women don't see a big dick and think "oooh boy he must have excessive testosterone levels!" They see a big dick and think "omg look at that he'll stretch me out and feel good and I can brag to my friends"
>>
>>28641985
I worked my ass off.
Doctor, fit (ppl calling me bodybuilder), very handsome (believe what u will).

I lost my gainz now since I was sick last summer.

Point is - I worked my ass off, the real problem is women I want are very very few.

Get it? I thought you read my comment.

>nonsmoker
>9/10 in my eyes
>feminine with conservative tendencies

you have good points but do they matter if my goal doesnt exist?

For every virgin like me, who actually made themselves into something, there are too few women we can respect.

maybe 20 guys like me per 1 girl

Some of us just luck out.
>>
>>28642042
>My wife was a virgin at 25 until she met me
>We had sex before marriage

Guy, tell me you're not that naive.......
>>
>>28642054
what's carbo?
>>
Why would I leave the house? Besides for work
>>
>>28640607
I'm the exact same, makes it very difficult to establish any kind of relationship. However, if you're not terrible looking you can still luck into night stands/drunken hookups.
>>
>>28642063
>implying natural selection is based on thinking
>>
>>28641931

>Trailer trash pill poppers are alpha.

Holy shit you litterally know nothing of the real world?

Trailer trash isn't alpha. Most people act that way, but they're little bitches. Getting laid is not an indication of being "alpha"

Oh and while we're at it, trailer trash sleeps with trailer trash. It's not some kind of situation where some white trash asshole can get any high class woman. White trash sleeps with dumbass hoes.

Also.
>Believing the alpha meme
>>
>>28641882

I don't know, why can't they? Robots always complain about being lonely while making no effort to change the situation.
>>
>>28640699
Find a hobby or something that brings you into contact with people. Only thing I can think of.
>>
>>28641931
>someone isn't getting laid it isn't their fault

herp derp better start a thread on an anime inspired image board to complain about something nobody can change.

>life isn't fair

I never disagreed with you, but you seem to think that the saying implies that some people can't get laid, that's simply not true.

14% of men aged 20-24 are virgins, of those 14 I'd be willing to bet that well over half of those are Christians who don't believe in sex before marriage.
I'd wager that we'd be left with about 4%, and that's just by age 24, they have the rest of their 20's to get laid.
assuming that 4% dwindles down to 1% by have 50, you have 1% who are still virgins not by choice, whether this 1% are eunuchs or otherwise unable to function is probable.

Anyone can get laid, life is unfair and does make is difficult for some people, why you'd use that as an excuse I have no idea
>>
>>28642169
>people always complain about being on the wrong side of the grand canyon while not jumping
>>
>>28642096
carbohydrate, which makes you fat and your blood sugar level goes up
>>
>>28642169
Being around other people is worse than being lonely, but both are bad.
>>
>>28642183

Well no shit I could go to some bar and fuck a fat 3/10 right now. But I see guys that are about as good looking to me with decent cute gfs, I feel like I should be able to get that, but I haven't.
>>
>>28642194

>attempting to socialize is the same as killing yourself

Enlighten me.
>>
>>28642148
>Holy shit you litterally know nothing of the real world?
Yeah and I still know enough of human beings to know what's attractive to women

>Trailer trash isn't alpha. Most people act that way, but they're little bitches.
If they're confident they're alpha. That's what it means. Read a book.

>It's not some kind of situation where some white trash asshole can get any high class woman.
Yes they can retard, my dad is living proof of this.

>>Believing the alpha meme
>one of the oldest and most abundant sociological truths that humans have been aware of since they could observe behaviour in packs of wolves is a "meme"
>>
>until 18
>insecurity, depression

>19-26
>lived at home during college/graduate school, rarely talked to anyone outside of class

That's how, and it's my fault and I fucking know it.
>>
>>28642204

Except it's not. Human beings are social animals, the vast majority of people enjoy being around others. Stop rationalizing your excuses for being a hermit if you don't want to be one.
>>
>>28642204
I love people, Like you anons, you cannot get to me, this is safe interaction, no one is wiser than the other.

THere is no subtle dominance games which I excel but they leave no room for authentic friendship.

If we were really asocial we wouldnt come here.

We want ppl, just at safe distance.
>>
>>28642203
I don't see how less carbs are going to help me

I'm already in good enough shape that girls like me based on my looks
>>
>>28642224
>>one of the oldest and most abundant sociological truths that humans have been aware of since they could observe behaviour in packs of wolves is a "meme"

kekd

originalio
>>
>>28642244
>Stop rationalizing your excuses for being a hermit if you don't want to be one.
But I do want to be one, I just realize it sucks a little.
>>
>>28642071
>Get it? I thought you read my comment.

Are you illiterate?

>but my standards can't change

you want the top 1% of women, how did you think this would end well for you?
What's wrong with a 7/10 qt? If you can't get an erection around a 7/10 see a doctor, problem solved
>>
>>28641198

No, if you dont come from a rich and well connected family you dont make 30$ per hour before you have even finished college.

I can spot a lie like that from 20 miles away. CEOs of successful 1000man companies in my area make about 7-10k after taxes.

Also Tendies is just a meme. But you are probably too retarded to understand that despite your high IQ, which apparently gives you the ability to to earn 10k per month despite still being in college.

Nice try faggot.
>>
>>28640826
I'm a virgin older than 25 who makes $160k, how rare am I?
>>
File: smile-kitten-large.jpg (31 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
smile-kitten-large.jpg
31 KB, 500x344
Im tired, c ya tomorow peeps, try to have these threads mid day instead traps and other shit.
>>
File: 1402355922041.jpg (13 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1402355922041.jpg
13 KB, 320x287
>>28642208
>Well no shit I could go to some bar and fuck a fat 3/10 right now

lmao men still think they can experience true loneliness

us fat fembots are the only true robots on this trash board

>inb4 even ugly girls can get love at the drop of a hat

no, all i can get is some dude off okcupid or tinder to take me on a date or two before i'm expected to put out because i'm ugly. if i don't, the guy will just disappear.

maybe i'll get lucky and get a fourth date before he gets sick of me and discards me like a piece of trash.
>>
>>28642372

Are you white? You can lose weight. Being white, 25 or under and slim automatically makes you a 7/10 for females.
>>
>>28642372

>expecting a mans affection without putting out

Why should he give his attention to you when there are girls that will actually put out?
>>
>>28642372
Literally the only requirement for not being a female virgin is "don't be fat" and even then you'll still get 300 messages on okcupid

Just do a jumpingjack once in a while you literal waste of biological tissue
>>
>>28642372
>i can get guys to take me out on dates
You literally just said it yourself, men can't do this.
>>
I couldnt be bothered to put in the effort, and eventually I just stopped caring.
>>
>>28642372
bullshit, if some robot wanted to get with you and was excited to talk to you all the time you would get bored and ignore him
>>
>>28640460
26 here.

Could have lost it at 16 and 18.
At 16 I didn't have the patience to put up with somebody this emotionally unstable that was taking out their anger on me whenever something bad happened and then pretending that nothing happened.
At 18 it was somebody who I talked to a lot online and was ready to go all the way the evening I met her in person. Wierd situation though (had a boyfriend who treated her like shit, obviously tried to make him jelaous, I shared one bed with her, he was sharing it with his ex girlfriend in the room next to ours). Basically we made out for an hour at which point she put her hands in my pants. I'm not a ONS kind of guy so I refused her advances and cut all the contact once I was sober because it was just too fucked up.

I was to tired of women for the years to come and had a sort of lifestyle which would be unfitting to share with another person. Just recently started getting my shit together and thinking about those things again.
>>
>>28642372
Awww you can get sexual relief on demand you poor thing.
Cherrypicking the one guy who complains about not getting girls he considers at his level because you know you're full of shit.

Being a fat female is your own fault. You chose easymode and you're still fucking that up by gorging like a whale.
>>
>>28642408
>>28642412
>>28642414
>>28642415
>one realistic roasty posty
>consecutive posts in seconds.
>>
>>28641990
She's pretty qt, anon.
>>
>>28641752
I didn't even get the chance for that to happen, but I'm more than certain it would've otherwise.

But I know how absurdly repressive it is. I remember one time, my sister walked to her bedroom from the shower, wearing a large bath towel. Her fiance was in the adjacent room. My mom tore her a new asshole just for that.
>>
it's called being ugly

not rocket science
>>
>>28642372
Damn, you sound ideal. If only you existed.
>>
>>28641629
I say stuff like that all the time...

Just fucking end my life f a m
>>
>>28640460
> How do you routinely fuck up every social interaction you've ever been in to the point where nobody ever makes a move on you?
Socializing is not something you can do with a single leap. It is a series of small steps. So if you fuck up once, you would more likely fuck up on a next step. And then the mistakes are snowballing.

22 yo, never been in a relationship. Not going to pursue getting laid or creating a family.

>>28640693
Tips fedora.
>>
>>28640607
part of getting over/through fear is exposing yourself to what makes you scared. let every time you fail at an interaction strengthen your resolve towards nailing it next time. let yourself be defined by the amount of times you got back up and kept going instead of focusing on how many times you've failed. you can do it.
>>
>>28642224
The strongest male is fated to become the leader while the weaker ones succeed in dominating their weaker kin until you reach the bottom. Our social hyearchy is not completely dicated by our genes, it's in big part, conditioned. I mean some kids in high school get laid because they wear nice, expensive clothes that their rich parents bought them. This feat builds condifence in them, so, they can repeat their feat. Some pathetic fucks get laid by having no standarts and settling for the bottom of the barrel. Some even more pathetic fucks marry some leash puller woman who walsk over them, but they still got laid at one point n the relationship. Some people fuck hookers, some people fuck men, some people rape, some people coax girls into having sex, a LOT of fucking people lie and fake to get to fuck girls.

Nigga this is hardly like a wolf pack where only the ACTUAL best of the whole fucking tribe has the genetic right to mate with the best female. Ours show that even the biggest of fucking braindead retard can get laid with some stupid broad. The ammount of girl a man can fuck is hardly indicative of his worth as a person and as a potential genetic candidate for the best of our species. A lot of fit people who can fuck women relatively easily can also have a severe mental illness. This ain't no good genes, nigga.

There are traces of this instinct, like women haviing a stronger chance of being attracted to strong looking individuals that display a protective attitude than a lot of others, but, if you observate the way we behave in society, it's got nothing to do with wolves

People like to fuck a lot in our modern society, sex is glorified and overly advertized, the 2 past generations have rebelled against their ancestors to enjoy a less conservative lifestyle and wanted yo defend having sex before marriage for fun and in two generations we lost control over this shit. Our sexual behavior has nothing to do with the traditional definition of a wolf pack.
>>
>>28642372
>Well no shit I could go to some bar and fuck a fat 3/10 right now

This shit right here.

How can anyone be envious of fat women? They are literally just considering fuckmeat by most of the male population. Hell, even you permavirgins make threads about making a fat chick your practice gf.

Obese women are the truest robots of us all, especially after they turn 25.
>>
>>28640460
Also have to take into account the people who actually don't care. It pisses me off that you normies assume absolutely everyone wants sex. Most do, some of us don't.
>>
>>28641373
Not the person who posted, but I don't understand why you're attacking his sob story when this thread is essentially dedicated to "sob stories". Also it wasn't even a sob story you fag, he was just answering a question.
>>
>>28640548

This.

I'm 21 kv, I've tried dating sites but every time I am about to message a woman I realize I don't care at all.

I finally did and I am currently messaging a qt on OKC as we speak. But I feel it will go badly and I am feeling the closest thing to anxiety that I know right now. It's a weird icy feeling of uncaring toward them, it's hard to describe.

But otherwise I am very bitter, I don't hate women but I do think about killing them or trapping them a lot. Even though I don't really blame them for my issues. Don't worry FBI if I ever snap I'll take myself out before hurting anyone else. I'm too beta to do that shit. But yes I have a lot of anger toward the world for no good reason.
>>
>>28642578
Except you can fix being fat all on your own. You can't fix ugly or short like that.
>>
>>28640460
I've just never really had any friends or anything resembling a social group. I never had any opportunities.
>>
>>28640460
Worse. I go to graduate school.

>How often do you leave the house?
Everyday.
>>
>>28642408
yes, i'm white

>>28642415
you're right. it's actually easier for you men. my ex-boyfriend was a neckbeard who played dota 2 all day and he left me for a much prettier girl way out of his league. he told me he was going to fucking marry me. lying sack of shit. you men are all the same.

>>28642427
i dont ignore anybody unless they are rude to me

>>28642514
50% of the world is female.. it's not really that far-fetched
>>
File: 1460284580361.jpg (7 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
1460284580361.jpg
7 KB, 180x210
I think very low of myself and i read all of these posts it feels weird, i resonate with a lot of what has been said and feel like im a massive shut in generally hating people and social interaction but i guess not to the same extent.
>>
>>28642652
>muh boyfriend
>fembot
Pick one.
>>
File: 22big__by_pixelmewr-d9h4i3x.gif (47 KB, 450x510) Image search: [Google]
22big__by_pixelmewr-d9h4i3x.gif
47 KB, 450x510
>>28640460
in my case
>overprotective parents
>taught me incorrect and foolish things
>didnt teach me important skills
>wasnt allowed to go out
>got bad at socializing
>health problems from being shut in
>have to learn all the stuff they didn't teach me and unlearn the stuff they did. society told me just go to college and get whatever degree so i'm trying to fix that mistake too
>anxiety when everyone expects you to act like a 25 year old who has socialized
>all hobbies and positive reinforcement has been solitary
>extreme bitterness and depression from all of this compounding

I Leave the house maybe once a month

most of the time i'm spinning up websites for min wage or learning programming and network engineering to try to fix my economic situation

I do not expect to ever get laid or have meaningful social contact in my entire life.

Honestly dont care if I die tomorrow.
>>
>>28642183

Dude this board is literally the bottom of the barrel of men on the SMP. They are fucked.
>>
>>28642652
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

You just finished elaborating on HAVING EX-BOYFRIENDS, GETTING DATES AND HAVING SEX and you are telling a board full of permavirgin males that they have it EASIER? How fucking delusional is your dumb ass?
>>
>>28642652
he sounds pretty alpha

robots can't do that shit, and as a female you could just as easily get a new bf too .As you yourself said. So stop feeling sorry for yourself
>>
File: 1460236948423.png (978 KB, 1080x1063) Image search: [Google]
1460236948423.png
978 KB, 1080x1063
I guess technically I'm not a virgin but I consider myself one because I've yet to have PIV sex with someone I love. I really don't put myself out there at all.

At this rate I don't think it'll ever happen. I'm just not someone worth loving. Too many mental issues.
>>
>>28642792
>has had sex
>technically I'm still a virgin

no you're not
get out
>>
>>28642606
>OKC
That works for you? I'm about to delete it again after getting no responses for the 10th iteration or so. I dont even message as much now because I know I wont get a response. Instead of filtering for grills who I find desireable I filter out girls who wouldn't find me desireable which is really all of them so I'm just going to delete my account now
>>
>>28640965
no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg

You know the one.
>>
File: DSCF_17233.jpg (42 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
DSCF_17233.jpg
42 KB, 540x405
>>28642692
>>28642739
>>28642742

>EX-BOYFRIEND(S)

no, i didn't say that. i said i've only had ONE guy stay with me longer than 1 month.

pic related. my only bf ever. and guess what? even he got a stacy type bitch. so much for you ugly guys being more loyal. fucking liars.
>>
>>28642818

I said technically I'm not, Mr. Shit Readingcomprehension
>>
>>28641109
You and me, man. I'm you in two years.
>>
File: pic.png (323 KB, 558x419) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
323 KB, 558x419
>>28642821

well she hasnt replied for a good 15 minutes now so i might have ruined it

I don't even know what it is I say. Maybe a hotter man messaged her.

I got a girl to add me on snapchat as well. Using pic related. I doubt they will go anywhere and I don't have a car anyway so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28642843
Thats a nu-male not a robot.
>>
>>28642929

How do you tell the difference based on looks alone? I always believed, that nu males were skinny fucks with hipster clothes.
>>
>>28642957
Nu males are socially active, yet unsuccessful. Robots aren't socially active.
>>
When in middle school and highschool the person gets bullied and made fun of a lot. This is a key point in social development, hs&ms age. After being made fun of and rejected by girls and people in general, it puts the person in a shell, so to speak. Though their peers have grown out (mostly) of directly attacking these people, they are socially scarred.

>source: me, always jealous of others in school having fun when I chose not to go. My senior prom night, I didn't go, but I didn't care. Everyone else did, but I was too far gone to care. I look back now and see that...
>>
>>28642843
Which is one more month and one more SO than most of the anons on this board, because you had the good fortune of being born with holes.
>>
>>28643002
>Though their peers have grown out (mostly) of directly attacking these people,
if it's their perspective you're going on
>>
Because I'm black and autistic.
32 years without even a hug
I'm also kind of disgusted by women after reading stuff online
I'll just die a virgin, thx
>>
>>28640460
Why does it matter if someone stuck a meat stick into someone?
>>
>>28640460
When you go through your teens and twenties and are always known as "that weird kid who doesn't talk" it's very easy
>>
Social anxiety. Barely talked to anyone outside my group of friends for a long time. College I spent a lot of time shut in my dorm/apartment. Lived with my mom for the majority of ages 27-31.

I feel if there's anytime I should make an effort to get a gf/get laid it's now, but it might be too late already, or has been for a while now.
>>
File: 1341846077851.png (341 KB, 1247x256) Image search: [Google]
1341846077851.png
341 KB, 1247x256
>>28640965
>>28642828
you mean this one?
Hardly applies here, IMO. Anon implied she was male, she corrected him. No attention whoring there.
"She" might not be telling the truth, she might be. I could be female, ALL OF US could be female. Doesn't matter.
This only applies to wanting to get treated like a girl does IRL on the internet.
>>
>>28643505
I double whis guy. Though I did have few people that I discussed stuff with voluntary and which did the same from time to time. And by "from time to time" I mean "once or twice a week". Conversations like "What's the next lesson?" are excluded, of course.
>>
>>28640460
Puberty destroyed my self image and I developed what I now understand to be body dysmorphia. I would go weeks without looking in the mirror only to catch a glimpse of my reflection in a window or something, which would cause me to disassociate. Anyway all my childhood friends abandoned me in high school and I became a beta orbiter for my oneitis who strung me along for years. I made feeble attempts to escape but she always managed to reel me back in with sweet talk or even a nude or two near the end. Of course she refused to do anything sexual with me and only wanted to leach off my emotions because who the fuck knows why.

Shit this is getting long. Long story short I cut all ties after finally forcing the issue with her and horribly embarrassing myself in public. I got fit from lifting for a few years and managed to attract an azn with daddy issues who overlooked my autism because I was white and in good shape. I was able to fake confidence for about a year before the cracks became too big to ignore. I should also mention that I was never able to fuck her because of my psychosis or whatever it is.

All I can think about now is what a sucker I was to jump through so many hoops for that bitch. Of course after I helped the tard pass her gen eds at CC she dumped my ass with a bs excuse. So anyway I realize I do not have the temperament to be in a real relationship with a modern female as evidenced by my history with them and also that my dick doesn't work so good. The trouble I would have to go through to correct these issues, if they can be corrected, doesn't seem worth it since I know I will ultimately be left holding a bag of shit no matter what.
The thought of jumping through any more hoops for a woman makes me feel physically ill and I can't be bothered to get my dick up and running just so I can risk imprisonment and STDs by fucking escorts.
>>
>>28641816
>Ideas are sexy to women.
in the same way as glasses are
only if chad has them
>>
>>28640460
that goes to show that I am more pure and innocent then the average girls nowadays.
>>
>>28640460

>27 khv

Here's the real deal. People like me don't just happen, we're bred over the course of a lifetime just like everyone else.

I was made fun of in kindergarten on the bus by the older kids. Then I changed school in first grade to a very small school, which was small enough that in was with the same people 60ish people every year, maybe fewer. Because I didn't go to that school in kindergarten, I was already an outsider, and again, I was picked on all through elementary school. I had one friend in 1st grade for about 5 months, then that was over. I got my next friend in 3rd grade because he was also picked on, which only separated me further. He was kind of a shitty friend, who frequently betrayed secrets for attention, but he was all I had.

In 4th grade, we moved again, and I became friends with a kid across the alley, and he was a year under me. We were both weird outsiders, but we had a lot of similar interests. He was also Jewish, which was cool because I got to experience new things like Bat mitzvahs, which are fun as hell, btw. In school around this time, I was doing no better, and specifically remember getting picked on by the girls, who made sure to know how disgusted they were by me. What I did? I'll never know. I just kept to my myself, or tried to because I got the hint years ago.

In 8th grade, I switched schools to a larger public middle school, and I was basically invisible. Met someone who would be my friend at the end of the year, and had my first group of friends for the first time in life for about 6 years despite moving again in 11th grade. The new school was tiny and I was an invisible nobody.

Every girl from 8th grade and up denied me or or otherwise shut me down in varying degrees of niceness After 8 years of rejection, I figured it was time to give up. Sure, I tried every now and then for a little while after, but I'm basically an anathema at this point.

Some people are just bred to be alone.
>>
File: shriek.jpg (388 KB, 956x1415) Image search: [Google]
shriek.jpg
388 KB, 956x1415
>>28641629
>tfw I do all of this but don't say kid
IT'S ALL TRUE ISN'T IT
>>
>>28641990
She has a total qt face. She could literally raise her looks by a solid 4 points just by losing the flab.
>>
File: 1462831336689.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462831336689.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
>>28641618
>pianos decide who is able to play them, and if so afterwards who has played them well
You are the retard here. Like really, did you think before posting this?
>>
>>28641629
Picking apart his grammar and word selection as justification for why he's a virgin?

How about go fuck yourself, you judgemental prick.
>>
>>28642929
>moving goal posts

This always happens when an ugly guy gets posted who has had sex. There are average looking robots, and there are neckbearded fat guys with girlfriends. As much as you don't want to believe it. I met a married guy not long ago with the worst teeth imaginable. Robots are no way near bad looking. It's not their looks holding them back
>>
>>28640460

29 year old kissless, handholdless, etc. virgin here.

being socially retarded helps. i've had two separate girls say they want sex with me. both were on plenty of fish - one was a literal whore (quoted me prices on sex), the other just didn't pan out.

otherwise, every interaction i've had with the opposite sex has been the typical

i guess i'm just that average/ugly/whatever

>how often do you leave the house?
between work and going for walks, every day. for social engagements (outside of work), never
>>
I don't like socializing. In fact I don't even like being around my family.
I'd rather be alone in my room.
>>
>>28642225
wew lad
i'm just like you
>>
>>28640671
i like this post

to OP; some people just can't into social; interaction and/or are legitimately ugly/bad hygiene
>>
>>28644086
>It's not their looks holding them back
of course it's not something so simple and escapable, that wouldn't be cruel enough
>>
puberty/testosterone wrecked my shit, I was never really attracted to girls and I live in a rural area where no faggots or trannies exist

so after puberty I just sort of dissociated and pretended sex didn't exist
>>
I don't understand how a situation in which I would have sex with a girl could even arise. Excluding family, I do not recall ever having a conversation with a female that was not exclusively academic or work related. Maybe in elementary school and/or earlier, but definitely not after.

I've just been avoided unless it was strictly necessary to engage.
>>
>>28640460
Turning 26 in 12 days, still a virgin. going to go to Asia in a few months and fuck some asian grills and "men". i've almost totally conquered my social anxiety and mental illness
>>
>>28642724
I really really like that picture anon.
>>
File: 1459635125347.jpg (88 KB, 738x960) Image search: [Google]
1459635125347.jpg
88 KB, 738x960
>>28640460
I actually had a lot of chances. I just got sick of doing the fucking dance of bullshitting something you hate doing to put your dick in a vapid whore.
I'd get sick of it halfway and just pull some shit to make them hate me from any opportunity that came up because I fucking hated all of it.
I don't regret it.
>>
>>28640826
20% of men over the age of 25 are virgins

15% of men over 30 and under 50 haven't had sex for over a year

9% of them havn't had sex for over 5 years

5% of them have never had sex

Men have a lot less sex than people think, only 20% of men are successfully promiscuous, having multiple sexual partners within 3 months, compared to 80% of women who have at some point in their lives had multiple sexual partners within 3 months
>>
>>28640460
not 25 only 23 but

i simply never leave the house, i'm a complete shut in with no friends
unfortunately a woman isn't going to come knocking on my door and ask if i'd like her to take my virginity

i don't put in the minimal effort required to get laid so i haven't gotten laid

even during highschool before i became a neet i spent the breaks in the library with the other nerds and would go straight home after school to play WoW
>>
File: 1459136231727.png (245 KB, 455x389) Image search: [Google]
1459136231727.png
245 KB, 455x389
>>28640460
>normalshits can't even fathom someone being a virgin
>>
>>28645164
did you really expect more of them?
>>
>>28641385
>ELITE of the fucking ELITE

that shit is crazy because girls get really desperate the more you reject them as an attractive guy. I honestly felt like a prey surrounded by lions as a +25 virgin boy.
>>
>>28640460
Avoidant Personality Disorder. I am 25, have had no real friends for over 10 years and can barely hold down a job.
>>
>>28645670
Normalfags think spending a few days by yourself is a big deal, they are actually all really co-dependent
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.