[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So normalfags and Chads I see on chans are usually bragging about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1439326809525.jpg (340 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
1439326809525.jpg
340 KB, 1000x1250
So normalfags and Chads I see on chans are usually bragging about how easy it is to get a gf. So in the last two years I spent time prepping for it: getting shredded, shower every day, a bit of cologne, practicing being in public, trying to have conversations with people, etc.

Eventually I was ready. So I went to a party this at the beginning of the year, and I was pumped. All these normalfags on chans just told me I just needed to put myself out there.

It didn't work. Most people ignored me or looked onto me in a rudely obvious attempt to be nice while I spoke. So I figured the party scene wasn't for me, maybe something slower paced is better, so I tried asking out a girl in my class that I was familiar with. She then grimaced and said no.

No big deal right? It's just one girl. So I tried like ten more girls I met from clubs, classes, etc. They all responded the same way. No big deal right? Just gotta keep on tryin' right?

Well that would have been the case, until I found out the girls I asked out started spreading shit about me. I thought this kind of shit ended in HS but I guess not. Now my dating pool and social candidates are lower than before.

In any case, I think these guys were lying to me. I think you either have what it takes or you don't. I practiced and tried to get better, but I think that people will just blame you no matter what if you're male, as if it isn't possible that normalfags could be assholes. What a gyp.
>>
>>28640443
Yep the main goal is to get a gf and that isn't transparent to everybody at all
>>
>>28640476
Fuck you you stupid fucking normie what the hell happened to this board
>>
>>28640476
No dude I was trying to build up shit so I could. People said I just had to ask a girl out though, so I tried that first to get it out of the way.
>>
Could be you're just very unattractive and socially inept OP. 98% of the population gets married though, so I doubt you're so unattractive you can't get a single girl
>>
>>28640476
Well apparently for two years he was doing shit without that intention so he could compete. So yeah, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>28640526
>>28640509
>>28640493
>all these post, 3 IPs in the thread
>>
>>28640517
I'm not funny, I'm not witty, I'm not charismatic
>>
>>28640552
Get some money then
>>
>>28640552
I have a girlfriend and I don't think I'm any of those things either, there's no set list of prerequisites you have to check off in order to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>28640573
you're probably very attractive then
>>
>>28640589
I believe myself to be average looking by 4chan standards, but I have low self esteem. The last compliment I got a table of freshman girls said I was cute among themselves, but I don't think I am majorly attractive
>>
>>28640627
Then how did you get a gf?
>>
>>28640641
I asked my girlfriend to homecoming prior to us having dated
>>
>>28640648
a high school student...this place is full of kids now on top of normalfags to boot..well time for me to go.

I hope you all die
>>
>>28640673
I'm entering my third year of college
>I hope you all die
Gee I wonder why women aren't attracted to you
>>
>>28640443
What shit did they spread about you op
>>
>>28640688
>Gee I wonder why women aren't attracted to you

Or perhaps he said that because you're no help at all and this place got overrun with normalfags liek yourself 2 years ago.

It didn't have to be like this

Also

>a guys talks shit to you on 4chan
>you get so rectal ravaged you think this translates to his life

Jesus you are new, maybe you should die
>>
File: busted.png (257 KB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
busted.png
257 KB, 1365x767
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT YOU BE DOIN IS
>>
>>28640735
>you think this translates to his life
Well the guy is perpetually single, perhaps his shitty personality correlates with his lack of success with women.
>>
>>28640765
That's completely subjective though. Some women like guys who talk shit to other men, other women like some dude who feigns kindness to everyone. Dudes vary even more on personalities they like.

A "shitty personality" does not transitively exist.
>>
>>28640756
thanks, now even more of these normalfags will come over there. Great job hombre
>>
>>28640799
But no women like OP
>>
File: 1463415200829.png (493 KB, 594x900) Image search: [Google]
1463415200829.png
493 KB, 594x900
>>28640756
Why does 8ch net always steal our OC
>>
>>28640827
You don't know that. I've been in areas where women treated me like utter shit, like a subhuman and told me to fuck off when I spoke to them. Then I moved to a different part of the country and suddenly they were nice to me. My "personality" didn't change one goddamned bit.
>>
>>28640844
you guys don't make OC and haven't since 2014. Tell your normalfags to leave and MAYBE that'll change.
>>
>>28640865
Two years and he can't get a single girl?
>>
>>28640913
>reading comprehension

Pretty sure he said he prepared for two years
>>
>>28640844
Keep fucking with us homo
We control the salt on the internet
>>
>>28640735
What about those of us that were here before it got overrun by whiny faggots like you?

>buh-buh girlyvinyl made moot feel bad for deleting the board at a conference and he brought it back so I could keep whining

So what? I was here when that happened, I was here before it happened, I never really left. Stop acting like you own the place and go talk to yourself on Wizardchan.
>>
>>28641219
Seeing as we made more OC than you guys ever did, and formed a more cohesive community than you guys, I'd say we have more of a stake in the place than you lot did. Hell we even made several websites for ourselves and saw the rise of two entrepreneurs here that we helped out.

What the heck could you all possibly boast? And I know that you sure as shit aren't saying /r9k/ right now is better than it was in 2014 and prior, because anyone with a brain knows it's cancer now. Say otherwise and you make it clear you belong on /b/
>>
>>28641278
Not really. You posted the same fucking threads every day. How can you love a woman knowing she had cum on her face? Another thread arguing about penis sizes with a big fat cock picture from imgur via reddit. Whining threads with pepe pictures shamelessly saved from fucking tumblr. That sad spongebob pic asking where you live and where you want to live.

You fucking shitbags turned this into the groundhog day of image boards. There's nothing original about this place and there hasn't been since 2012. We used to post greentext stories, feels. A lot of it was depressing and pathetic. A lot of it was funny. There was one major difference though. It wasn't the same god damn thing over and over again. So stop acting entitled and go to a board that actively bans people that aren't virgins or are normal or whatever criteria you set. I don't care about your feelings because you say the same shit that everyone else says and you're nothing but a mindless follower. I come here for the occasional diamond in the piles of peepeepoopoo. Also to let people know how powerless you are to stop people like me from coming here.
>>
>>28640443
Holy shit I am doing this right now
Got a better haircut
Dressed better

Trying to lose weight
Trying to be more alpha and interesting

I got one girl's number but she suddenly stopped talking to me
>>
>>28640715
This
I'd like to know
>>
OP! Don't get upset. People generally decide if they're interested in sleeping with someone within the first 5 seconds of meeting them. If you were asking people out who've know your first impression was probably shit. Find some newfags to go sex up.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (10 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
10 KB, 225x300
>>28640443
Happened the same to me. I always believed I was attractive and not autistic, always labeled as an extroverted and stuff. After failing all trough high school and a couple rejections later a Chad friend of mine told me "You do everything right, you just have bad luck bro". Then /r9k/ told me I was autistic post after post after post.Then my life got fucked over by other reasons and ended all alone, no gf, no "friends", khv. And you know what I learned from all this? You either have it or you don't, and nothing will change that, not lifting,not studying,not having a better job,not changing yourself, not being yourself,not finding a different approach to life. So why bother? You have assured failure. I'm tired anon, and the only thing that remains inside me is anger. You should use it either to get back at those who rejected you or to stand above all the nasty shit and go your own way,alone. You can even kill yourself, but enough of this limbo, this apathy, this numbness that kills you inside slowly everyday. Make a decision, make a wrong decision,because there aren't any good left.
>>
>>28640443
>"you just need to"

the beginning of all stupid advice
>>
>>28640443
how do you ask them out?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.