[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a small penis >Short. Around 5 ft 8 >Look unattractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1463507765176.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1463507765176.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>have a small penis
>Short. Around 5 ft 8
>Look unattractive, have even been described as "creepy" looking.
>Not blessed with social grace
>Feminine voice, absolutely hate how I sound. Makes me cringe.
>Have always been ridiculed when I just try to go about my business. People always point out something funny about me.
>Have a weird walk for some reason. Even when I try to "correct" it people still point it out.
>Only thing I care about is art but Everytime I post it people just ridicule it. Never had an innate talent for it, much to my chagrin and despair.
>Didn't put put effort in school because of depression and hypochondria so now I'm attending community college.

Man, I fucking hate my life. What do I do??
>>
You should try to get famous. Then you can get away with all of that and people will like you.
>>
I'm in community college too don't think k of community college as a 2nd rate school you can do just as well and get just as good an education just cheaper. Use this time like I am to build you'reself don't waste it being sad use it to learn what you want to learn
>>
>>28640459
Or rich. You step (stumble) out of a nice car into a gallant autism stroll and bitches will be on your dick no matter what you look like.
>>
go to business or marketing school or some shit like that and try hard as fuck and become rich. I believe in you anon
>>
>>28640890
I only ever wanted to study art. I don't have any talent so even after 5 years of studying I've only been able to attain a mediocre level of art. Makes me wanna kill myself desu
>>
>>28641070
I think you may be exaggerating as most artist do
>>
>>28640408
Artmin is this you?
>>
This totally me.
>>
File: I eat garbage.png (1 MB, 1920x1087) Image search: [Google]
I eat garbage.png
1 MB, 1920x1087
>>28640459
>>28640408
worked for this guy
>>
5 ft 8 long is considered a SMALL penis?!
>>
>>28643371
Kek.
But seriously, life fucking sucks. Did I forget to mention I also have chronic pain? I'm only 19 and life is already unbearable. And things will only get more nightmarish for me as time goes on.

Fuck, why doesn't anything go in my favor?
>>
post some of your art
slighty surprised that's not original
>>
>>28643998
>>28640408
Post it, OP. Do it. Do it.
>>
File: 5989215_orig.jpg (33 KB, 509x700) Image search: [Google]
5989215_orig.jpg
33 KB, 509x700
>>28644052
Fuck it
This is an original and non-derivative statement
>>
File: 1243422_orig.jpg (91 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
1243422_orig.jpg
91 KB, 460x800
>>28644127
This is a totally original statement ,
>>
>>28640408
Go become a gay guy. You'd do well as a bottom.
>>
>>28644127
>>28644150
i think that looks pretty good. compared to the stuff on deviantart, it's downright impressive. have you ever considered commissioning?
>>
>>28644278
See, that's the thing. I only ever get pity-compliments like yours. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered it's just I'm... a little bitch.

I feel like I'll never inspire awe in someone.
>>
>>28644521
what do you consider as an awe-inspiring picture?
>>
>>28640408
28, 6'5", 3.5 inch penis, fully erect, 1 testicle, had 1 removed when I was 10, it got twisted and died, also mostly bald
UPS driver, make a great living, also Air Force Reserves, got a house and it's paid off
Meet tons of women in the office towers I deliver to
Been on a bunch of dates, close to sex a few times, once I am nude, the woman gets dressed and usually wants to "take things slow", meaning no sex, no more dates
After a while I just gave up
Met a guy at place I work out at, he is from Cuba, 19 about 5', really petite, beautiful eyes, started working out together, having drinks, hanging out, he finally asked if I wanted to "fool around", told I wasn't gay, couldn't do that, he cried
Came over a few days later, had shaved his goatee, had his hair down from his pony tail, had a Bandage dress on, heels and makeup, asked if this helped, yes it did, tells me he is not a top, wants to bottom only, does not want me to touch his dick, I told him about my "Fun Sized" dick, tells me it's my heart he cares about, everything else can be worked out
We have been together for 13 months and will be getting married in December, he has been on hormones and will have his testicles removed in July, he always dresses as a woman, but says he is a cross-dresser not a transsexual, dresses for me, not for others, he is in school to be a chef and keeps my place looking awesome, has a great eye for decorating and has really helped me dress better
I am not gay, no activism here, I have just found the right person for me and everything is working out
Family has disowned me, I would rather never see them again than to go back to being as lonely, as alone as I was before
I fell in love with the person, not what was between his legs
Look around, expand your options, open yourself to more opportunity, most of all don't give up
>>
>>28645983

Dude... posts like this make me think FATE is real.
How do YOU feel about FATE, anon?
>>
>>28644127
>>28644150
Post more sexy women plz
>>
>>28645983
Are you telling OP to become a trap or to fuck a trap
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.