[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Stacy tried to run me over today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1463471303404.jpg (88 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463471303404.jpg
88 KB, 960x1280
>be me
>crossing road just as a clear pre identified Stacy was pulling out of a parking space
>figure I have plenty of time to cross safely
>start walking
>Stacy pulls out and accelerates sharply
>can hear the car engine revving loudly
>she's on me in seconds
>have to break into a run to escape
>just make it to safety as she passes
>wtf

Is this life for us?
>>
>>28640401
Dumb bitches never look left when they're pulling up to a stop sign, I'm telling you. Something wrong with them.
>>
>>28640567

No she definitely saw me, I think I made brief eye contact with her.
>>
>>28640645
The only times I was ever run over they didn't bother looking left when they were fucking turning left. They freeze up, make a funny face and usually go anyway.
>>
>>28640401
Should have let her hit you, you'd be rolling in dough after suing the pants off of her and she'd probably be in jail as well.
>>
>>28640645

What's more likely: a woman trying to murder you for no reason in plain view of everyone nearby? or a woman who fucking sucks at driving?

Occam says hello.
>>
>>28640716

I can't help but think she just saw an ugly male and her primal instincts kicked in and she attempted to eliminate me from the gene pool, my reaction was just to flee.
>>
>>28640401
>women can't drive
so what else is new? water is wet?
>>
>>28640741

Fuck off you pseudointellectual faggot
>>
>>28640401
I imagine Chad rejected her again and she felt compelled to vent some frustration by pulverising the first available man with a few tons of metal.
Fuck the consequences.

Not Chad tho, Chad is too dreamy.
>>
>>28640741
Both are equally as likely.
>>
>>28640741
A person wrote this, holy shit
>>
File: 1416301051326.jpg (49 KB, 960x914) Image search: [Google]
1416301051326.jpg
49 KB, 960x914
>>28640401
Well OP it's time for a story to make you feel better.

>Be drinking friday night
>have to wake up early Saturday morning to buy a uni book for my course in shitty neighborhood and then head to work in the afternoon
>fucking book isn't in stock
>morningwasted.jpg
>driving home at T-intersection with fucking shit plebs driving like down-syndrome children.
>Trying to turn left with the flow of traffic (in ausfagland)
>Dumbshit stacy with shitty dyed red hair doing some morning run normieshit
>looks like the sort of bitch who pretends to be a 'massive nerd', probably does cosplay to get chad/ beta orbiter's attention
>blissfully unaware of her surroundings since chad wasn't in my car
>dumb bitch runs behind me as I'm inching out
>shitty pleb driver on the main road cuts me off, forcing me to quickly reverse backwards to avoid the nose of my car being smashed in
>clip dumb bitch stacy with the back corner but she's fine whatever
>dumb bitch turns around and screams CUNT!!!
>She couldn't see my plates since she passed my car
>mfw
>>
>>28640741
rebbit says h'ello m'stacy
>>
File: IMG_2140.jpg (33 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.jpg
33 KB, 401x372
>have an opportunity to die
>if you somehow live, you can sue and get money and live comfortably until you decide to kill yourself
>literally every robots dream
>you waste it

you fucked up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.