[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the ideal female in every respect. If a female is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1463522879948.png (785 KB, 720x930) Image search: [Google]
1463522879948.png
785 KB, 720x930
This is the ideal female in every respect. If a female is not exactly like her then she should work tirelessly to do everything she can to become her.

But they don't. Why?
Because women do not experience the yearning to better themselves as men do. Women don't have actual aspirations nor do they experience epiphany. A woman blindly bumbles along through life swinging from one man to another, soaking in gossip and drama related to her peers and pop culture. A woman's personality is a quilt of patched together "hobbies" and personality traits adopted from her friends and past sexual partners.
A woman will never rise up as an independent or truly fight for a cause.

Why do I bring this up? Because I want you robots to know that no matter how ugly, grotesque, and poor you may be you are still better than the most shining example of woman in the real world. You are living, you have a soul. She only exists to house a womb that births the next great male.
>>
Dude, that's a drawing, what are you talking about?
>>
>>28639979
The author of Mikakunin is female.
>>
>>28639979
It's an ideal female because it combines the neoteny of a childlike face with the sexual characteristics of an adult capable of reproduction. This combination doesn't exist in real life so your brain goes hog wild at the first sight of it because it's like having your cake and eating it too. It's a trick. You're getting jewed by the japs.
>>
But anon, that's not Mashiro-tan.
>>
>>28640063
No wonder that show was so boring
>>
>>28640079
That kind of belly is the best kind of belly.
>>
File: 3D v 2D.png (92 KB, 700x318) Image search: [Google]
3D v 2D.png
92 KB, 700x318
>Dude, that's a drawing
of course it is
it couldn't be anything else
>>
>>28640079
Seconding this since I'm a pedo
>>
>>28640071
>Not pirating your anime and 3D printing your figma
Come on Gooks, step up your jew game.
>>
>>28639979
Umm you do realize that you cannot exercise your way to "child bearing hips" right? Also most girls don't want them any ways, since they make you look fat.
>>
>>28639979
>yearning

More like, women do not need to improve themselves at all because vaginas have inherent value due to our assymetrical reproduction system.
>>
>>28640146
Her personality was more important than her body

And she wasn't even thin, its noted several times how chunky she is
>>
>>28640113
But I can't do anything with a drawing
>>
>>28639979
100% agreed senpai

Quality post
>>
File: 1462639708284.jpg (410 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
1462639708284.jpg
410 KB, 1024x1450
I like how you say women have zero aspirations but this entire board is an example of men without aspirations. Your entire post is the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>28640273
That's a lie, I aspire to penetrate a vagina one day
>>
File: somethingincrediblydepressing.png (415 KB, 1013x743) Image search: [Google]
somethingincrediblydepressing.png
415 KB, 1013x743
>>28640197
to see the ideal, you must be free from the bias of having options to settle for
>>
>>28640273
Thats not true at all
The men here who have never tried are actually a minority
>>
>>28639979

So, uh... you gay then?

Weirdd
>>
>>28640311
Sauce?

Tbiggh
>>
>>28640546
my troublesome lady
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.