[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I went on a date with a girl and it was just terrible she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1461395738163.png (1 MB, 609x1123) Image search: [Google]
1461395738163.png
1 MB, 609x1123
so I went on a date with a girl and it was just terrible
she fucking made it fucking impossible to get past small talk and it was just so exhausting
if I didnt say anything she'd just be completely quiet for like 10 minutes and then state and observation of her surroundings and become completely quiet once again

it was like she was on an entirely different wavelength and I just couldn't connect in the most basic way possible
like she was some sort of fucking robot
>>
did you try asking questions?
>>
Have u considered she can't talk to u because ur the robot?
>>
maybe she didn't like you in the first place. I am a girl and i consider myself as a shy person but when i'm really attracted to someone i become talkative
>>
>>28639819
obviously

but as soon as she'd talk she'd give me a sentence and unless I kept fucking trying to break her open like a crab then the subject dies on the floor even if I say try to carry it somewhere myself

she would never try to make a conversation out of any observations she made or ever just talk about herself at will

>>28639833
I actually enjoy talking to people and listening to what people have to say
>>
congratulations, you figured out that women still suck even when they're interested in you.

there's no point in talking to them, even just trying to get laid has become pointless because they're so fucked up in the head that they can't function as normal people.
>>
She just wasn't interested in you man, some girls don't have the heart to say no to a date. You should be proud that you tried. If this happens again, just bail out. Be like "you know what this isn't really going anywhere so let's not waste each others time. Good bye". On to the next girl.
>>
>>28639923
she was the one that invited me on the date and planned it herself

she was like this for the entire date except when she was briefly high
>>
>>28639998
Sounds like a waste of time.. If you did her favours in the past maybe that's the reason she invited you in the date but if you didn't then she's weird and shy and sounds boring tbhh. Most girls can go on dates without feeling attraction for them. It's sad.
>>
>>28639795
If she invited you whilst being high then she doesn't really mean it haha
>>
>>28640078
no favors
Ive hanged out briefly with her a few times prior and shes actually a super cool person and if anything she'd probably like me as a friend
but she didnt even give me friend vibes or anything
it was just
fucking
small talk
for hours
>>
>>28640126
no we got high midway though the date
>>
>>28639795
>>28639998

No John, you are the robots.

She might have liked you, but even chicks can be autismal as fuck sometimes. She could have genuinely dumb but most likely she was just socially awkward.
>>
File: 1455570364423.gif (917 KB, 248x193) Image search: [Google]
1455570364423.gif
917 KB, 248x193
>>28640184
Do normal faggot losers actually get high on dates?
>>
>>28640279
you see that as a bad thing?
>>
File: donald-duck.jpg (10 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
donald-duck.jpg
10 KB, 214x236
>>28639795
>"say something"
>"you are so quiet"
>proceeds to say nothing and only give half-assed answers
>>
File: 1410138395376.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1410138395376.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>28641247
Not him, but it is. Drugs are for degenerates and normies
>>
>>28641247
Yes it is a bad, degenerate, pathetic, thing to do.

I don't know why a fucking pathetic normal scum like you would come here and ask for dating advice. We don't have any for you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.