[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>break up with girl >get this message from her friend How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: lovely message.png (32 KB, 521x295) Image search: [Google]
lovely message.png
32 KB, 521x295
>break up with girl
>get this message from her friend
How would you respond, /r9k/?
>>
>>28639398
Honestly, I wouldn't unless you still want to be connected to her friend group. You have no obligation to respond, and the fact that your ex is having her friend send passive-aggressive messages to you is probably more of a red flag than anything.

Or, if I get dubs, tell her "tits or gtfo cunt" and post reaction
>>
>>28639398
you don't

origano
>>
Just ignore her mate
>>
>>28639398
She wants your dick

When you break up with a girl, her friends will send you messages that either say

>WTF YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FUCK YOU LIL DICK WOOOOWW

or

>why did you break up with my friend?

This is full on attention grabbing, she's trying to guilt trip you so that she can convince you to meet her in person and explain yourself to her, whereupon she'll jump on your willy.

t. Chad McSchlongliftenchill
>>
Ignore it.

Getting dragged into post-breakup bs just makes you look worse.
>>
>I have absoluely no obligation to take your feelings in consideration when making my life choices.
>>
bitch don't kill my vibe

original comment do not steal
>>
>>28639398

Just tell her "I need to put my happiness and me first before anyone else, It didn't work out and thats not my fault. I know what I want and this relationship was not the one suitable for me".

Don't apologize or anything. You always look after yourself as the number 1 priority OP.
>>
>>28639398
Get the fuck out of here with your normie bait
>>
>>28639398
'K.'

>comment too low in content
K.
>>

"suck ur mum cuz"
>>
>>28639398
"Feck off ya cheeky cunt."
>>
File: laughingBusinessmen2.png.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
laughingBusinessmen2.png.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>28639398
>I broke up with her because, well, I wanted to be with you. Will you be my gf?
and then when she says no, copy her message and ask your friend to send it to her.
>He was the best you could have had
>>
>>28639398
Don't answer at all. Or come up with something that makes her realize what a stupid cunt she's being. Whatever happened is absolutely none of her business. I assume all of you are adults; it would be best if you'd behave like adults too.
>>
Don't respond, move on
>>
>>28639398
Don't respond. It's a trick.

If you absolutely can't stop yourself say this and only this: "Okay!"
>>
"good! (laughs) in fact, your pain makes me happy.
are you mad bro? are you going to cry bro? you and your """friend""" just got BTFO."
>>
>>28639398
Wouldn't respond it's just passive agressive venting. I wouldn't dignify this with a response.
>>
Make her feel awkward for ever having messaged you. Normies hate that shit.

Be like "what's wrong with you? This is between me and ____, it's literally none of your business"
>>
>>28640191
Lmao do this opie
>>
>>28639398
Tell her
"Wow, why are you making this about you? That's kind of self-centered, don't you think? This isn't about you, I don't know why you even felt the need to message me."
>>
>>28640608
>"Okay!"
Just "k" would be better. Maybe one of those thumbs-up icons.
>>
Are millennials so utterly omega that they actually think it is acceptable to send messages like this?

Holy fuck, there is no such thing as dignity or self respect any more.
>>
File: 1461096908063.jpg (475 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461096908063.jpg
475 KB, 900x675
send some context-less shitpost level reaction pic and say NOTHING else just for the fuck of it

something like this i dunno
>>
"That's nice"

Personally, "k" works a lot better, shows you don't give a fuck
>>
File: 1457489025104.png (66 KB, 431x282) Image search: [Google]
1457489025104.png
66 KB, 431x282
>>28639398
Uh-huh....look do you want this dick or what? You wanna smash thats cool just stop hiding behind all this fake concern. Do you have any better pictures though? That shit is not working.
>>
>>28641078
This.
Make it the most absurd shit possible.
>>
>>28641078
what the fuck is up with that picture
>>
File: 129-5.gif (821 KB, 325x263) Image search: [Google]
129-5.gif
821 KB, 325x263
>>28641078
OP please yes

or something like this
>>
Don't respond at all. The cunt is trying to bait you into the drama that roasties so crave and the only way to avoid it is to completely wash your hands of it. It's not your problem anymore and it never will be again.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.